Jeff Canarsie has a book coming out

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Boston+matt14
Honorary Member

Re: Jeff Canarsie has a book coming out

Post by Boston+matt14 »

gohnjotti wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:14 pm
Joeyboy1982 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:13 pm Heard from a guy who grew up with him, he's mentally ill, collects SSDI, and has multiple personalities as can be exemplified by his embarrassing YouTube videos prior to his ridiculous show. Damien Trites exposed him while making the Flanagans and dude cried and threatened to call the cops...straight gangster
You could probably make a Tiger King-esque show about the crazy life of Jeff Canarsie, would be equally sad and hilarious.
Yes! The synopsis being: A deranged man from rural Virginia becomes convinced that he's actually an Italian from Brooklyn with LCN connections and starts attempting to befriend actual mob guys in the hopes of being the first made guy with the last name Lowman.

It would be...something.
"Where's our Al Sharpton?" -Anthony Borgesi
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Joeyboy1982 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:13 pm Heard from a guy who grew up with him, he's mentally ill, collects SSDI, and has multiple personalities as can be exemplified by his embarrassing YouTube videos prior to his ridiculous show. Damien Trites exposed him while making the Flanagans and dude cried and threatened to call the cops...straight gangster
lol do u have alink is to this??or of damian talking about this
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

No video, but Damien hired a P.I. to investigate him while filming the show because he knew something wasn't right. Nutjob was claiming to be related to Patriarca...he's a red news from Virginia beach who stalks gangsters and got run out of Philly for showing up to social clubs in his Salvation Army purchased suits
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

John W wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:39 am His latest episode of Mob Talk Radio is painful to listen too as at the beginning he is trying to play the tough guy which anyone who knows a bit about him will know he certainly isn’t one.
I listened to it and wow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Apperantly some guy who is friends with Micheal Franceze wrote an abusive dm to him.And then JC saw him at a club and had some made guys with him and MF friend got so scared he ran out the back door :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He also said that he doesnt need to prove about all the big time gangsters he is friends with,he said he doesnt take photos,all bullshit in 2020 unless you have some type of proof noone beleives you this isnt 1991 were all you had to do is name drop and people would believe people are much smarter today.He also said that when these guys talks business he keeps it confidential :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so hes implying that all these made guys are talking about their crimes infront of him
Clackclack
Honorary Member

Post by Clackclack »

He’s mentally perturbed. Not in a sad way but in a “I wanna knock this fucking guy out” type of way. And from the beginning of his bullshit podcast, he claimed that he was related to Raymond L.S. Patriarca and that he grew up around him in the social clubs of Rhode Island. Pathetic.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Clackclack wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:21 pm He’s mentally perturbed. Not in a sad way but in a “I wanna knock this fucking guy out” type of way. And from the beginning of his bullshit podcast, he claimed that he was related to Raymond L.S. Patriarca and that he grew up around him in the social clubs of Rhode Island. Pathetic.
Can’t somebody from the Patriarca estate sue this fucking guy, or at least hand him a cease and desist order?
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Clackclack
Honorary Member

Post by Clackclack »

gohnjotti wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:50 pm
Clackclack wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:21 pm He’s mentally perturbed. Not in a sad way but in a “I wanna knock this fucking guy out” type of way. And from the beginning of his bullshit podcast, he claimed that he was related to Raymond L.S. Patriarca and that he grew up around him in the social clubs of Rhode Island. Pathetic.
Can’t somebody from the Patriarca estate sue this fucking guy, or at least hand him a cease and desist order?
He’s so irrelevant that he’s not even on the radar of the Patriarca Kin. So I doubt anyone would take the time and money to sue this idiot. He’s so fucking touched in the head. When he talks about growing about around Ray Sr., it’s so generic and pathetic that even I could come up with a better genesis story of growing up around Raymond Patriarca Sr. even though I grew up in Sicily and Los Angeles.
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

I believe he never claimed relation other than his grandfather claims may have been a made man with the Patriarcas and claims to have spent a lot of time on federal hill. He also says he went to prison for racketeering in his earlier episodes.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

So Merlino giving him the time of day when he stalked him at the trial every day was kind of like a make a wish type thing :lol:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Clackclack
Honorary Member

Post by Clackclack »

Mason_dixon wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:21 am I believe he never claimed relation other than his grandfather claims may have been a made man with the Patriarcas and claims to have spent a lot of time on federal hill. He also says he went to prison for racketeering in his earlier episodes.
Oh Jesus, he’s actually claimed to have gone to prison for Racketeering?
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

Yep
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

bluehouse wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:02 pm
John W wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:39 am His latest episode of Mob Talk Radio is painful to listen too as at the beginning he is trying to play the tough guy which anyone who knows a bit about him will know he certainly isn’t one.
I listened to it and wow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Apperantly some guy who is friends with Micheal Franceze wrote an abusive dm to him.And then JC saw him at a club and had some made guys with him and MF friend got so scared he ran out the back door :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He also said that he doesnt need to prove about all the big time gangsters he is friends with,he said he doesnt take photos,all bullshit in 2020 unless you have some type of proof noone beleives you this isnt 1991 were all you had to do is name drop and people would believe people are much smarter today.He also said that when these guys talks business he keeps it confidential :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: so hes implying that all these made guys are talking about their crimes infront of him
He said the guy who wrote the comment ran thru the back.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Jeff’s got a problem, on his latest episode which came out yesterday he called a guy a junkie rat who makes his own short videos called That Philly Guy Mob Tours and now the guy is posting more videos saying he wants to beat the shit out of him, watch this space.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

John W wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:58 am Jeff’s got a problem, on his latest episode which came out yesterday he called a guy a junkie rat who makes his own short videos called That Philly Guy Mob Tours and now the guy is posting more videos saying he wants to beat the shit out of him, watch this space.
Hes starting to think hes a tough guy.All day reading news articles on mobsters and watching movies he actually beleives hes a gangster and tough guy.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

bluehouse wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:21 am
John W wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:58 am Jeff’s got a problem, on his latest episode which came out yesterday he called a guy a junkie rat who makes his own short videos called That Philly Guy Mob Tours and now the guy is posting more videos saying he wants to beat the shit out of him, watch this space.
Hes starting to think hes a tough guy.All day reading news articles on mobsters and watching movies he actually beleives hes a gangster and tough guy.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z_K-ymVtUYY Philly mob tours to jeff and his channel isnt even about mafia
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo