Jeff Canarsie has a book coming out

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AntComello
Full Patched

Re: Jeff Canarsie has a book coming out

Post by AntComello »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:50 am
Mason_dixon wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:26 am I read some rumblings that his show is not getting the pilot now because of something that happened with Springfield ? Like the crew or city or what? And I believe he was dating Angel Gotti for the last year or so recent break up
can you show me where you saw that re. Angel gotti? Thanks
this fucking guy
A few months back Jeff was constantly tweeting about angel and pretty much putting it out there that they were in a relationship...it’s a pretty embarrassing time to be a gotti lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

JohnnySalami wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:45 pm
Extortion wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:44 pm
bluehouse wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:18 pm There was no pilot.Its virtually impossible to get a tv deal about the mob.Do u really think that this nobody somehow got a mob project greenlit when others who are actually in the industry like Sly stallone (greg scarpa movie) didnt get greenlit????

Doesnt this guy realize he is embarrassing the fuck out of himself,
Lol are you saying a movie needs to get greenlighted by the mob in 2020?
I think what he’s saying is the people who approve shows at certain media outlets aren’t green lighting mob projects. It’s really hard to go hand to hand with sopranos, aside from it being a themed about the mob it was overall a great series the writing was impeccable. There hasn’t been something like it since than. Closest thing is peaky blinders and it’s not even remotely close in my opinion. Couldnt get into peaky blinders pretty boring if you ask me
I thought peaky blinders was a pretty decent show but your right it doesn’t compare to sopranos...have you watched Boardwalk Empire? That show was awesome and way better then peaky. They also get into a lot of the Luciano time period and how everything started. Also some great acting in that show give it a try if you havnt already watched it.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Boston+matt14 wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:55 pm
AntComello wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:50 pm What ever happened to show he was doing. He promoted it non stop for like a year straight and now not a peep
From what I've been able to gather from social media, some of the Springfield guys who he was doing the show with (namely Damian Trites and Chicky) hired a private investigator to look into Jeff's background as they sensed there was something off about him. They found out he was born and raised in Virginia Beach, doesn't have any family connections to LCN, and had a felony larceny charge on his record back in 2002 for which he only received a suspended sentence. When Damian confronted him with this information, Jeff started crying and threatened to call the police on him. Needless to say, that ended any prospect of "The Flannagans" actually happening. Not that it had much of chance of being released anyway as there weren't exactly distributors lining up to put it on their platforms.

Anyway, if you're wondering why Jeff hasn't mentioned any of this on his radio show, it's because he's terrified of Damian Trites and is hoping all his listeners just forget that he was ever planning to make a TV show. As far as his book, I'll eat my hat if he manages to get that thing published.
He was crying? Haha haha

This just proves mayo or George A would slap him silly lol
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Priceless he threatened to call the cops after calling reporters rats lol
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

I feel almost bad for him because there must be something going on there either psychologically or neurologically. The fake accent, the combativeness, the lies upon lies upon lies...
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

I've tried to listen to a few of his episodes and in each one of them he talks shit about these guys I guess he has a rivalry with for like an hour, then the last 10 minutes he gives a quick rundown of whatever the topic of the show was supposed to be.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

AntComello wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:14 am
CornerBoy wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:50 am
Mason_dixon wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:26 am I read some rumblings that his show is not getting the pilot now because of something that happened with Springfield ? Like the crew or city or what? And I believe he was dating Angel Gotti for the last year or so recent break up
can you show me where you saw that re. Angel gotti? Thanks
this fucking guy

A few months back Jeff was constantly tweeting about angel and pretty much putting it out there that they were in a relationship...it’s a pretty embarrassing time to be a gotti lol

I never thought i would say this but Angel Gotti can do much better :lol:
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Okay guys, now we can reveal that the whole Jeff Canarsie character was just an elaborate April fool's, right?
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
kasparoza
Associate

Post by kasparoza »

Angel is happily married. She never went out with or dated Jeff.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

kasparoza wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:21 am Angel is happily married. She never went out with or dated Jeff.
His book should be a real Classic ! Probably talks at length about Atlanta , Washington D.C. , Alabama , Mississippi and God knows wtf else !
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

JohnnySalami wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:45 pm
Extortion wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:44 pm
bluehouse wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:18 pm There was no pilot.Its virtually impossible to get a tv deal about the mob.Do u really think that this nobody somehow got a mob project greenlit when others who are actually in the industry like Sly stallone (greg scarpa movie) didnt get greenlit????

Doesnt this guy realize he is embarrassing the fuck out of himself,
Lol are you saying a movie needs to get greenlighted by the mob in 2020?
I think what he’s saying is the people who approve shows at certain media outlets aren’t green lighting mob projects. It’s really hard to go hand to hand with sopranos, aside from it being a themed about the mob it was overall a great series the writing was impeccable. There hasn’t been something like it since than. Closest thing is peaky blinders and it’s not even remotely close in my opinion. Couldnt get into peaky blinders pretty boring if you ask me
I never watched Blinders either until now . I loved it and it was a refreshing change from Jack the Whack and Frankie Fannypack in suits and Tracksuits and chains and the whole Goombah BS garbage that's constantly recycled a billion times over .
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

His latest episode of Mob Talk Radio is painful to listen too as at the beginning he is trying to play the tough guy which anyone who knows a bit about him will know he certainly isn’t one.
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

Heard from a guy who grew up with him, he's mentally ill, collects SSDI, and has multiple personalities as can be exemplified by his embarrassing YouTube videos prior to his ridiculous show. Damien Trites exposed him while making the Flanagans and dude cried and threatened to call the cops...straight gangster
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Joeyboy1982 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:13 pm Heard from a guy who grew up with him, he's mentally ill, collects SSDI, and has multiple personalities as can be exemplified by his embarrassing YouTube videos prior to his ridiculous show. Damien Trites exposed him while making the Flanagans and dude cried and threatened to call the cops...straight gangster
You could probably make a Tiger King-esque show about the crazy life of Jeff Canarsie, would be equally sad and hilarious.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Boston+matt14
Honorary Member

Post by Boston+matt14 »

kasparoza wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 5:21 am Angel is happily married. She never went out with or dated Jeff.
I didn't think she ever did but Jeff was clearly smitten. Or at least he used to be. Once he realized he had no shot, he started ripping John and Junior Gotti again on his show after years of kissing their ass.
"Where's our Al Sharpton?" -Anthony Borgesi