All Meetings on hold- Coronavirus?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: All Meetings on hold- Coronavirus?

Post by JohnnyS »

Jbravo wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:32 pm Whos Joe Cafe ?
Lucchese captain Joseph DeSena.
Villain
Filthy Few

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: All Meetings on hold- Coronavirus?

Post by Villain »

Lupara wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:13 pm
Cacuzza wrote:
Lupara wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:00 pm
Peppermint wrote:
Peppermint wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:22 pm
Villain wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:48 pm Heres one nice example on how the older members of the Sicilian Mafia currently respect and maintain the preferred 2 meter distance during a meeting... :mrgreen:

Honoring social distancing is one thing, I just can’t imagine the coronavirus will stop them from gathering with 10 or more people for a meeting. I don’t see why it would honestly, they have faced worse risks by gathering, plus I can imagine the old timers hardly leave their houses anymore because of the surveillance. I just can’t see them following a law that breaking it would look like nothing compared to the other high crimes they have been involved with, maybe it’s just me.
Awesome photo though, if I knew better I’d ask how you obtained such a great shot. But I know better lol
Our protocol is you can only ask through a third party. Speaking of which, why are you even talking to Villain when you haven't been properly introduced?
Oh Lupara! :o
It is true. Just ask me to ask any of the other posteri d'onore here.
:lol: :lol:
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

I guess "Westside Wednesdays" at the Friars Club are called off.
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

The mob's social distancing policy: 6 feet under ground if you don't have the money.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:46 pm The mob's social distancing policy: 6 feet under ground if you don't have the money.
:lol:
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:46 pm The mob's social distancing policy: 6 feet under ground if you don't have the money.
And their quarantine policy is, your feet cemented into cinderblocks and the Hudson River.
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history