Anyone know what happened to the biography on Barney Bellomo?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Anyone know what happened to the biography on Barney Bellomo?

Post by Dr031718 »

Used to be a good biography on Barney on here. Anyone know what happened to it? I can’t find it anymore
Villain
Filthy Few

Re: Anyone know what happened to the biography on Barney Bellomo?

Post by Villain »

Good question
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
JesusMalverde
On Record

Post by JesusMalverde »

i think it's deleted because the guy's still alive
Eline2015
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Eline2015 »

I’m worried about eboli
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

I noticed there's a lot of Gangland threads that have been deleted.
JesusMalverde
On Record

Post by JesusMalverde »

I think it’s because all those candid pictures of him are now on the internet and all over Instragram... I bet you not even friends of Barney has seen those pics of him
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

damn why did it get deleted? this is a private board, maybe somebody close to barney or related saw it and messaged soliai?
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Dr031718 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:13 pm Used to be a good biography on Barney on here. Anyone know what happened to it? I can’t find it anymore
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3712&hilit=bellomo
There you have it, never printed before.
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:32 am
Dr031718 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:13 pm Used to be a good biography on Barney on here. Anyone know what happened to it? I can’t find it anymore
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3712&hilit=bellomo
nah it was one of eboli's bio's. if you look at some of eboli's other bios he has a link to his barney bellomo one but now the link is dead.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Barney is the total opposite of Gotti, Sr. I saw Barney two (2) years ago in Home Depot in Co-Op City - the Bronx - he lives nearby in Pelham, NY. He was wearing a swear shirt with dust from plaster covering half of it. He had jeans on and he was buying more sheet rock. The last looking guy you would believe is head of a crime family.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

NYNighthawk wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:17 am Barney is the total opposite of Gotti, Sr. I saw Barney two (2) years ago in Home Depot in Co-Op City - the Bronx - he lives nearby in Pelham, NY. He was wearing a swear shirt with dust from plaster covering half of it. He had jeans on and he was buying more sheet rock. The last looking guy you would believe is head of a crime family.
I don't disagree but it's not like Pelham isn't nice suburb and he doesn't have a nice house. Plus he has a million dollar home in Florida.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Philly d wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:48 am
NYNighthawk wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:17 am Barney is the total opposite of Gotti, Sr. I saw Barney two (2) years ago in Home Depot in Co-Op City - the Bronx - he lives nearby in Pelham, NY. He was wearing a swear shirt with dust from plaster covering half of it. He had jeans on and he was buying more sheet rock. The last looking guy you would believe is head of a crime family.
I don't disagree but it's not like Pelham isn't nice suburb and he doesn't have a nice house. Plus he has a million dollar home in Florida.
Reminds me of a 1995 article from New York Magazine that talked about how mobsters considered the Genovese to be the "worst dressed family." The context was their lack of flashiness and "almost fetishistic secrecy" was part of the reason they were the only family that had suffered no high-level defections.
All roads lead to New York.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Seemed like there was a time where all families tried to be the "secret society" they were supposed to be. Then as the rest took less and less precaution the Genovese stayed true.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

He doesnt need to act like gotti the people in that world now exactly how powerful he is.He doesnt need to flex like Gotti always did.Anyone whos an anybody in the NY underworld knows who he is
JesusMalverde
On Record

Post by JesusMalverde »

Haha he was probably renovating his apt complexes in fordham or his sons office buildings in new rochelle

I highly doubt this guy still sticks his beak into mob politics... he has so much residential income