All Meetings on hold- Coronavirus?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

All Meetings on hold- Coronavirus?

Post by NYNighthawk »

Any word if the Commission meetings, inductions or regular social club gatherings will be cancelled or postponed until this influenze plaque is over?
Frank
Full Patched

Re: All Meetings on hold- Coronavirus?

Post by Frank »

They're probably calling Barney up , complaining about Rao's being closed. Barney probably said don't bother me with this petty bullshit.
JesusMalverde
On Record

Post by JesusMalverde »

They’ll meet on skype
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Only meetings over 10 people. So that eliminates the Bonannos since they don't have any meetings without at least 25 guys.
All roads lead to New York.
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

I can’t imagine mafia guys are going to actually honor not gathering, and will probably just meet in a basement somewhere of some bar that is “closed for coronavirus”
It’s Blood alone, that moves the wheels of history
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Middle of the day today there were at least 20-25 guys playing cards in the old DiSara pizzeria storefront on Roma & Garibaldi in New Dorp. They used to play in the Molesi club right by there on Ebbitts and Roma below the Serena catering hall but I guess someone stopped them and now they got this place to do that kind of thing. I was thinking its Joe Cafe's place but really not to sure. Not even Coronavirus is going to stop degenerate gamblers from getting their fix. Griff's Place is right over there too I think the same guy has all those spots.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Heres one nice example on how the older members of the Sicilian Mafia currently respect and maintain the preferred 2 meter distance during a meeting... :mrgreen:

Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Yes they'd probably give them 20 more years on top of their sentence, if they were standing closer.
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

Villain wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:48 pm Heres one nice example on how the older members of the Sicilian Mafia currently respect and maintain the preferred 2 meter distance during a meeting... :mrgreen:

Honoring social distancing is one thing, I just can’t imagine the coronavirus will stop them from gathering with 10 or more people for a meeting. I don’t see why it would honestly, they have faced worse risks by gathering, plus I can imagine the old timers hardly leave their houses anymore because of the surveillance. I just can’t see them following a law that breaking it would look like nothing compared to the other high crimes they have been involved with, maybe it’s just me.
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

Peppermint wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:22 pm
Villain wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:48 pm Heres one nice example on how the older members of the Sicilian Mafia currently respect and maintain the preferred 2 meter distance during a meeting... :mrgreen:

Honoring social distancing is one thing, I just can’t imagine the coronavirus will stop them from gathering with 10 or more people for a meeting. I don’t see why it would honestly, they have faced worse risks by gathering, plus I can imagine the old timers hardly leave their houses anymore because of the surveillance. I just can’t see them following a law that breaking it would look like nothing compared to the other high crimes they have been involved with, maybe it’s just me.
Awesome photo though, if I knew better I’d ask how you obtained such a great shot. But I know better lol
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: All Meetings on hold- Coronavirus?

Post by Lupara »

Peppermint wrote:

Awesome photo though, if I knew better I’d ask how you obtained such a great shot. But I know better lol
Our protocol is you can only ask through a third party. Speaking of which, why are you even talking to Villain when you haven't been properly introduced?
Peppermint
Full Patched

Post by Peppermint »

Lupara wrote: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:00 pm
Peppermint wrote:

Our protocol is you can only ask through a third party. Speaking of which, why are you even talking to Villain when you haven't been properly introduced?
Because this is an Internet forum, not the backyard of Paulie Ciecro’s house where no one speaks directly to each other lol
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Whos Joe Cafe ?
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

Peppermint wrote:

Oh Lupara! :o
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: All Meetings on hold- Coronavirus?

Post by Lupara »

Cacuzza wrote:
Peppermint wrote:

Oh Lupara! :o
It is true. Just ask me to ask any of the other posteri d'onore here.