Jeff Canarsie has a book coming out

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

John W
Straightened out

Jeff Canarsie has a book coming out

Post by John W »

Apparently the clown Jeff Canarsie has a book coming out soon
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Re: Jeff Canarsie has a book coming out

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Mob stuff we won't hear anywhere else? Like what he was thinking when he was following Joey everywhere and fantasizing about him every night? lol
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:49 pm Mob stuff we won't hear anywhere else? Like what he was thinking when he was following Joey everywhere and fantasizing about him every night? lol
I flipped on his podcast **one time** and instantly he started going nuts about Dave Schratweiser and George Anastasia. He said he tried to confront Schratweiser at Joey’s trial but Schratweiser was scared. Then started talking about “Joey” like they were college roommates.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Or about the time he was hoodwinked by a caller thinking the "atlanta crime family" on wikipedia was real and was discussing their operations and how they are not very viable anymore, etc. etc.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Someone find the Elvis videos of him before the fake accent lol
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

What ever happened to show he was doing. He promoted it non stop for like a year straight and now not a peep
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

:lol: I think he even said that him and Joey Merlino are friends.Its fucking infuriating listening to him talk about how much he hates rats.Hes acting like he was a stand up big time gangster who just did 30 years and is now out. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Lets be honest this guy would rat on his mother just to get out of a speeding ticket.I dont understand what his beef is with George Anastasia and Schratweiser these guys are PAID journalists for OC in philly,why the fuck does he call them rats for
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

The first 10 chapters will be about rival authors and how he's going to kick their asses when he sees them, then like the last 10 pages will be about the intended subject.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:00 pm Or about the time he was hoodwinked by a caller thinking the "atlanta crime family" on wikipedia was real and was discussing their operations and how they are not very viable anymore, etc. etc.
That was hilarious 😂😂 What a fucken moron !
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

LMAO
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:00 pm Or about the time he was hoodwinked by a caller thinking the "atlanta crime family" on wikipedia was real and was discussing their operations and how they are not very viable anymore, etc. etc.
I was skipping through that video trying to find it, and at one point he's talking about the "Cincinnati crime family". lol.

59:12 and 101:25

https://youtu.be/QYq0PNFRrMI
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

That photoshopped cover of his head on Al Pacino's body is beyond parody
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Here's that weirdo before the fake accent and wannabe gangster attitude...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynrtVV79XSM&t=72s
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

dave wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:44 am
I was skipping through that video trying to find it, and at one point he's talking about the "Cincinnati crime family". lol.

59:12 and 101:25

https://youtu.be/QYq0PNFRrMI
Cincinnati ?? And Atlanta ?? Holy christ ....🙊🙉🙈😂
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

I wonder what his thoughts are on the North Dakota Crime family ? He probably knows why they broke off from South Dakota and added 20 members in the 2000s and are the biggest crime family in that region with 6 captains and 75 members and have never been indicted for anything !! Lmfaooo 😂