Sopranos actor offers in home, on-demand chef service

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

I 25 I
On Record

Re: Sopranos actor offers in home, on-demand chef service

Post by I 25 I »

Its the pills Ton, they keep messin up ma head
It was really the last time they trusted us street guys that kind of money
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

I think I saw on some behind the scenes type show or whatever that he wasn't even an actor, just a local Jersey guy who owned a restaurant. He had a bit part in the first season as a random named Gino and I guess they liked him so much they brought him back. I remember he was in that "Real Sopranos" A&E special where he was claiming that growing up in Jersey "some guys would be here today, gone tomorrow".
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

he was in the first season as a walk in to a deli where Christopher was threatening the owner. Christopher yelled to him to get the fuck out and he did. He then became a regular in the 3rd or 4th season.
Slumpy
Straightened out

Post by Slumpy »

Chopper wrote: Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:47 pm I'm sure it gets complicated. When you're taking it up your fag ass.
you gotta wait for dat
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

NYNighthawk wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:36 am he was in the first season as a walk in to a deli where Christopher was threatening the owner. Christopher yelled to him to get the fuck out and he did. He then became a regular in the 3rd or 4th season.
It was a bakery. That’s when Christopher shot the kid working the counter in the foot a la Goodfellas and told him ‘it happens’.