Current Boston

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

tmarotta
Straightened out

Re: Current Boston

Post by tmarotta »

Both Anthony Dinunzio and Anthony Spagnolo have been identified as acting boss within the last ten years or so. There hasn’t been any recent confirmations from the feds as to who else if anyone is in the administration. Everyone else that has been identified as being in the administration is speculation. The truth is no one really knows who if anyone is boss. Even the government tapes didn’t reveal anything about the Patriarcas other than Anthony Dinunzio being acting boss. Until an indictment happens its all speculation.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

tmarotta wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:05 pm Both Anthony Dinunzio and Anthony Spagnolo have been identified as acting boss within the last ten years or so. There hasn’t been any recent confirmations from the feds as to who else if anyone is in the administration. Everyone else that has been identified as being in the administration is speculation. The truth is no one really knows who if anyone is boss. Even the government tapes didn’t reveal anything about the Patriarcas other than Anthony Dinunzio being acting boss. Until an indictment happens its all speculation.
Carmen is the boss U can take that to the bank.
But you are right After that know one really knows . Alot of speculation and diffrent rumors on who is in which position but they are all unconfirmed rumors
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

How many made guys on the streets these days?
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Eddie mush wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:45 am Carmen is the boss U can take that to the bank.

Your friend who just got out of prison tell you that? :roll:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

No yur sisters cunt told me
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Funny I thought you read in on Wikipedia.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

IrishDave wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:11 pm What's the story behind the Denunzio brothers needing Chicago's protection before getting made in New England?
The Di Nunzio Bros were put in charge of collecting money owed to Tony Spilotro after he was wacked for the Outfit. Read that one or both the DiNunzio Bros we're in prison with, and I wish I could remember who, that led to them being back in good graces with New England. I believe it was person or persons from New York.
tmarotta
Straightened out

Post by tmarotta »

I had heard Carmen has been boss since Shacks stepped down but again just rumors although I personally do believe it’s possible he is boss.
Clackclack
Honorary Member

Post by Clackclack »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:01 pm
Eddie mush wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:45 am Carmen is the boss U can take that to the bank.

Your friend who just got out of prison tell you that? :roll:

Pogo
Haha!!
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

I assume that the Cheeseman is the boss at this point. Haven't heard anything otherwise. Haven't heard anything at all recently actually. Only Angelesco is in trouble again.