R.I.P. Sonny Franzese

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Gabagool718
Straightened out

Re: Rip sonny franzese

Post by Gabagool718 »

Take your high morale bullshit elsewhere captain America .. the feds have more blood on there hands then 100 Sonny Franseze’s sorry if I hurt your feelings cupcake
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

That's a false narrative. Secondly, why shouldn't he?
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

And I mean why shouldn't he say fuck you to the FBI
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

Rat wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:21 am It's crazy, the guy was born in 1917, he basically saw the entire rise and fall of the mob
He basically saw the rise and fall of the U.S. as well.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Gabagool718 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:44 am Take your high morale bullshit elsewhere captain America .. the feds have more blood on there hands then 100 Sonny Franseze’s sorry if I hurt your feelings cupcake
At least own your mob groupyness. That's what your Ra Ra Ra is about.

mafiastudent wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:44 am And I mean why shouldn't he say fuck you to the FBI
You can't say "Fuck you" to the FBI while celebrating a mafioso who was a multiple murderer and career criminal his entire life. Not if you want to have any crediblity anyway. Do I really have to explain this to you? Wait, look who I'm talking to. :roll:
All roads lead to New York.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

Gabagool718 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:44 am Take your high morale bullshit elsewhere captain America .. the feds have more blood on there hands then 100 Sonny Franseze’s sorry if I hurt your feelings cupcake
Wow another internet tough guy :lol: cut the crap Maxie boy and punch yourself in the face
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:05 am
At least own your mob groupyness. That's what your Ra Ra Ra is about.

mafiastudent wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:44 am And I mean why shouldn't he say fuck you to the FBI
You can't say "Fuck you" to the FBI while celebrating a mafioso who was a multiple murderer and career criminal his entire life. Not if you want to have any crediblity anyway. Do I really have to explain this to you? Wait, look who I'm talking to. :roll:
You need to get off your high horse number one. And number two I don't have to prove my credibility to you because you're a guy who sits behind a computer making files and charts of guys you supposedly abhor and spending an inordinate amount of time on a board like this. So think of all the time you do that when you can be doing something much more productive.

Secondly, what can't he say Fuck you to the FBI? Are they God, Jesus? What? .
Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Prove credibility to whom exactly? A bunch of middle aged men obsessedly researching stalking and arguing about a bunch of guys who you don’t even know? and who could careless that you even exist ?? Haha you guys seriously need some R&R outside of an Internet forum.. with that being said I’m done wasting my time with you weirdos
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

I mean are you doing this in hopes of assisting law enforcement hoping they call you up and say, Wiseguy, you're such a wise guy on the history of organized crime we need you on our team to help us crack this case? Good luck with that.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

mafiastudent wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:08 am You need to get off your high horse number one. And number two I don't have to prove my credibility to you because you're a guy who sits behind a computer making files and charts of guys you supposedly abhor and spending an inordinate amount of time on a board like this. So think of all the time you do that when you can be doing something much more productive.

You don't need to be God, Jesus, or on a high horse to see who's the bad guy between the FBI and a mafioso. You just need to have some kind of a moral compass and an IQ above room temperature. I realize that eliminates you.
mafiastudent wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:18 am I mean are you doing this in hopes of assisting law enforcement hoping they call you up and say, Wiseguy, you're such a wise guy on the history of organized crime we need you on our team to help us crack this case? Good luck with that.
Doing what? I don't have an agenda here like you obviously do. You've basically become the one-man public relations department for the mob on this forum. Whatever you're hoping your little crusade accomplishes, I'm not sure.
All roads lead to New York.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Sonny was a classic case Of ends justify the means. His sentence of 50 years or whatever for that robbery was almost for sure a frame but a guy who did as much bad stuff as him you can’t say he didn’t deserve all the time spent in prison. Many people who have done way less that did life and never got out to die at home. He’s not some folk hero tho that narrative is misplaced
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

mafiastudent wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:18 am I mean are you doing this in hopes of assisting law enforcement hoping they call you up and say, Wiseguy, you're such a wise guy on the history of organized crime we need you on our team to help us crack this case? Good luck with that.
Nope. Wrong again.

He’s merely stating the blindingly obvious, that the FBI, whilst likely having their priorities slightly askew with their misguided focus on Italian LCN at times, daily captures THOUSANDS of heinous criminals, murders, rapists, drug smugglers, gangbangers and has prevented god knows how many terrorist attacks and saved countless lives.

But, you know, fuck them. 🙄
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:35 am
mafiastudent wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:08 am You need to get off your high horse number one. And number two I don't have to prove my credibility to you because you're a guy who sits behind a computer making files and charts of guys you supposedly abhor and spending an inordinate amount of time on a board like this. So think of all the time you do that when you can be doing something much more productive.

You don't need to be God, Jesus, or on a high horse to see who's the bad guy between the FBI and a mafioso. You just need to have some kind of a moral compass and an IQ above room temperature. I realize that eliminates you.
Doing what? I don't have an agenda here like you obviously do. You've basically become the one-man public relations department for the mob on this forum. Whatever you're hoping your little crusade accomplishes, I'm not sure.
And like a typical close-minded member of society, you continue to run mouth using insults. And my guess is that you're like is so limited, you can't look at the bigger picture in relation to anything. I feel sorry for you.

If I supposedly have an "agenda" in your mind, then you also have an "agenda" by continuing to promote a narrative put out by law enforcement. It's one and the same.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

I made a couple of typos there....sorry if that offended you. I meant to say, "you continue to run your mouth" and "you're life is so limited."
Pete
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Rip sonny franzese

Post by Pete »

Lupara wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:30 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote:Like knowing Hoffa’s killer and having tapes that prove it.
Did he really say that? I find it hard to believe that he said such as stupid thing, thereby admitting he's a rat.
Or suggesting Chin wanted to bring over to the Genovese Family. Or that he was being groomed to be boss. You have an interesting enough story without all that....why need to diminish your credibility by making all that stuff up?
It's just a racket. He has to make up new stuff to stay relevant. He's a salesman to his core, and a good one at that. He didn't need all that mob stuff to become succesful.
Correct a 100%. If he found god great but he’s a hustler to his core. He’s pushing his business. But you can’t completely discredit him. In reality there probably many people who know what happened to Hoffa. The most credible tho is what moldea reported with brother moscato. Old man was dying, didnt write a book to get rich like sheeran and made sure moldea couldn’t release any of his info till he passed. It’s not crazy to think Michael could have been boss as he was a huge earned but maybe it is crazy cuz perisco would never let that title out of his blood family. It’s all speculation at the end of the day
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono