Interview with Steven Crea's son Dominick Crea

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mafiastudent
Full Patched

Interview with Steven Crea's son Dominick Crea

Post by mafiastudent »

Steven Crea's son, Dominick, gives us an inside look into how the justice system really works after his experiences with his father's 2019 trial.

Justice For All? Dominick Crea Gives an Inside Look into How the System Really Works

http://theblackhand.club/dominick-crea
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Interview with Steven Crea's son Dominick Crea

Post by TwoPiece »

dominick crea
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Can you just start a single thread (maybe the mods can even make it a sticky) where you can put all your posts about how mean and horrible the government is picking on all these innocent mobsters. That way, the forum doesn't get diluted with the same whiny bullshit in multiple threads.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.

P.S. Is that guy wearing eye liner?
All roads lead to New York.
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:43 am Can you just start a single thread (maybe the mods can even make it a sticky) where you can put all your posts about how mean and horrible the government is picking on all these innocent mobsters. That way, the forum doesn't get diluted with the same whiny bullshit in multiple threads.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.

:lol: most likely. the pic is from a an article in westchester magazine that he was featured in.

https://westchestermagazine.com/uncateg ... d-success/
axx
Straightened out

Post by axx »

All people in that link look a bit too "polished". Makeup overdose.
sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by sdeitche »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:43 am Can you just start a single thread (maybe the mods can even make it a sticky) where you can put all your posts about how mean and horrible the government is picking on all these innocent mobsters. That way, the forum doesn't get diluted with the same whiny bullshit in multiple threads.

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.

I thought it was a well done interview and he was very articulate and obviously well-versed in areas of trial prep, evidence, discovery, etc.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

mafiastudent wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:01 am Steven Crea's son, Dominick, gives us an inside look into how the justice system really works after his experiences with his father's 2019 trial.
That's a big interview for your site and like Scott said it was well done even though the subject isn't really my cup of tea. Congrats.

Pay no mind to Wiseguy he can't help but police the forum.
DMC22
On Record

Post by DMC22 »

Great interview! He knows Exactly what goes on firsthand and I’m glad he’s speaking out. Some don’t and won’t ever get it on here. They believe all the bs.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.

With all due respect the fbi can suck a dick. They indicted my friend for restamping expiration dates on HIV medication. Claiming he had 3.5 million dollars worth of the meds.. all he cause some informant who is responsible for 2 fentanyl deaths told on him.. and guess what. That informant was seen on the golf course last week...
I’m sorry but I think being responsible for 2 deaths and knowingly selling people fake Percocet 30s with fentanyl in them is a fuck load more serious than someone restamping expiration dates on hiv meds... and the informant lied and claimed my buddy was the one who was supplying the fake fentanyl pills and tried to pin the 2 overdose deaths on him, that’s what got my friend arrested in the first place... the feds looked into it and realized that was a crock of shit and the informant was lying.. yet he gets court ordered rehab and is on the golf course when my friends in Mdc La facing like 5 years now.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

They also impounded his brand new 7 series bmw and when I went to pay to get it out of impound they took my money and then asked if I had the key. I told them no shouldn’t you guys have it? They said they didn’t so I wasted 350$ and the car got put right back in impound.. I talked to my friend and he told me they took the key when he got arrested and it was in his property and they repeatedly lied and played games with me saying they did not have the key in his property .. so he ended up losing his brand new car all cause they wanted to be assholes and not hand over the key.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

They also impounded his brand new 7 series bmw and when I went to pay to get it out of impound they took my money and then asked if I had the key. I told them no shouldn’t you guys have it? They said they didn’t so I wasted 350$ and the car got put right back in impound.. I talked to my friend and he told me they took the key when he got arrested and it was in his property and they repeatedly lied and played games with me saying they did not have the key in his property .. so he ended up losing his brand new car all cause they wanted to be assholes and not hand over the key.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Thanks for posting.

Nothing wrong with posting this thread, good read. Pay no attention to WG, must be cycling again.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

chubby wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:25 pm

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.

With all due respect the fbi can suck a dick. They indicted my friend for restamping expiration dates on HIV medication. Claiming he had 3.5 million dollars worth of the meds.. all he cause some informant who is responsible for 2 fentanyl deaths told on him.. and guess what. That informant was seen on the golf course last week...
I’m sorry but I think being responsible for 2 deaths and knowingly selling people fake Percocet 30s with fentanyl in them is a fuck load more serious than someone restamping expiration dates on hiv meds... and the informant lied and claimed my buddy was the one who was supplying the fake fentanyl pills and tried to pin the 2 overdose deaths on him, that’s what got my friend arrested in the first place... the feds looked into it and realized that was a crock of shit and the informant was lying.. yet he gets court ordered rehab and is on the golf course when my friends in Mdc La facing like 5 years now.
Yeah, so let's start multiple threads essentially on how lots of people here hate the FBI and law enforcement in general. Because that's the soapbox the original poster has been on almost since he came on the board. You guys can bitch and moan about the feds until your hearts are content.
All roads lead to New York.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:29 pm
chubby wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:25 pm

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks.

Yeah, so let's start multiple threads essentially on how lots of people here hate the FBI and law enforcement in general. Because that's the soapbox the original poster has been on almost since he came on the board. You guys can bitch and moan about the feds until your hearts are content.
I’m not saying I agree with starting a bunch of threads complaining about the feds. Shit, I’ve maybe started one or two threads the whole time I’ve been on this site, and they weren’t about the feds injustice to the people.. I was simply responding stating an opinion, much like you did... but I’m in no way agreeing with someone starting a bunch of threads complaining about the feds. So I guess we have one thing in common...
I was just airing on some personal grievances I’ve had first hand dealing with some of their bullshit... and going back to my buddy .. I’m not trying to preach that he’s an angel, he’s got multiple priors and him himself doesn’t even complain about his situation, he knew the consequences.. but you can still call bullshit when you see it . I’m not ignorant and one of these people who are fully blinded and think that every criminal is getting railroaded or unfairly targeted, but at the same time there’s a lot of situations where they abuse their power, waste their resources, and downright just go about some things the wrong way. That’s all.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:49 pm Thanks for posting.

Nothing wrong with posting this thread, good read. Pay no attention to WG, must be cycling again.
👍