Maxie's Genovese Profiles

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Re: Maxie's Genovese Profiles

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

Thanks Maxie. Good stuff. I appreciate the efforts!
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

When I have the time, I will make a thread on Lombardo and what can be found in his FBI file. Evidence point at him not being official boss until 1981. I don´t want to spark a debate bout that now, we can have it later in that thread.
There you have it, never printed before.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

You may very well be correct HK. I just went off what’s out there on him. But other than the FBN book, his early arrests record which I have and 83’ Senate hearing listing I definitely couldn’t pull up any intricate info so I had to gloss over the generalities you know.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Actually I’d love to see what his file offers in new info. Please do post it up as soon as you get the chance. 👍
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:38 am When I have the time, I will make a thread on Lombardo and what can be found in his FBI file. Evidence point at him not being official boss until 1981. I don´t want to spark a debate bout that now, we can have it later in that thread.
Looking forward to that HK. Looking forward to reading the debate too!
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:47 pm The true reasons for these multiple gangland hits have never been uncovered. But one things for sure, just as quickly as Paddy and his crew blasted onto the scene like gangbusters, they were all blasted off the scene with bullets!
———-
I guess some would call his grizzly murder being “Paddy-whacked”!
-
.......Paddy was only 56 years old!
———————————————————————————————————-
When this went down the square citizenry drew the same conclusion for this murder as every other murder in the 1970s.

"Drugs!" lol

But looking back in hinesite Im now thinking chin was behind it. giving the order I mean. With the go ahead from ben, catena, salerno. Mackiorole was like the skinny joey merlino is now. Always in the papers. He did'nt hide it. He was ON radar. Killing a witness after testifying against him but not making him disappear made him notorious. The west side may have looked at him as a rival to what the top guys had in mind for a transition from the funzi. who could'nt save mickerole even if he wanted to with all his r.i.c.o shit coming up. They did'nt want what happened to the luccheses with amuso and gas doing a coop de tah and everyone falling in line. Defeo probably would have backed him. Jimmy nap too. Thats why them guys lose there power once chin became the caporegime. Im just guessing is all.

JIGGS
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

JIGGS wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:12 pm
maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:47 pm The true reasons for these multiple gangland hits have never been uncovered. But one things for sure, just as quickly as Paddy and his crew blasted onto the scene like gangbusters, they were all blasted off the scene with bullets!
———-
I guess some would call his grizzly murder being “Paddy-whacked”!
-
.......Paddy was only 56 years old!
———————————————————————————————————-
When this went down the square citizenry drew the same conclusion for this murder as every other murder in the 1970s.

"Drugs!" lol

But looking back in hinesite Im now thinking chin was behind it. giving the order I mean. With the go ahead from ben, catena, salerno. Mackiorole was like the skinny joey merlino is now. Always in the papers. He did'nt hide it. He was ON radar. Killing a witness after testifying against him but not making him disappear made him notorious. The west side may have looked at him as a rival to what the top guys had in mind for a transition from the funzi. who could'nt save mickerole even if he wanted to with all his r.i.c.o shit coming up. They did'nt want what happened to the luccheses with amuso and gas doing a coop de tah and everyone falling in line. Defeo probably would have backed him. Jimmy nap too. Thats why them guys lose there power once chin became the caporegime. Im just guessing is all.

JIGGS
Well
I do agree that Paddy became way too high profile.notorious really... I was a young guy at the time.
Remember reading about it in the papers. And I don’t Believe he was a loved guy.... he was very aggressive. Might have ruffled some Feathers.

I think he was pushing for more too. Who knows, as you say, maybe Chin or whomever, feared his ambitions.

Figured, clip his wings while they can.
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

maxiestern11 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:41 pm
Well
I do agree that Paddy became way too high profile.notorious really... I was a young guy at the time.
Remember reading about it in the papers. And I don’t Believe he was a loved guy.... he was very aggressive. Might have ruffled some Feathers.

I think he was pushing for more too. Who knows, as you say, maybe Chin or whomever, feared his ambitions.

You have any idea which crew paddy came from? I thought maybe the old man generoso del duca but I never seen nothing linking him. Maybe he was under funzi when he was a captain?

JIGGS
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

JIGGS wrote: Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:22 am
maxiestern11 wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:41 pm
Well

You have any idea which crew paddy came from? I thought maybe the old man generoso del duca but I never seen nothing linking him. Maybe he was under funzi when he was a captain?

JIGGS
That, I don’t have any idea. Good question though