MAJOR UPDATE on Andrew Campos

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mafiastudent
Full Patched

MAJOR UPDATE on Andrew Campos

Post by mafiastudent »

While Andrew Campos WAS scheduled to appear before the judge tomorrow about this ridiculous bail violation....they gave up on their motion and WITHDREW IT tonight!!!!

Statement from Henry Mazurek, Campos' lawyer:

"A person’s liberty should not be the subject of the government’s whim. The government’s motion to detain Mr. Campos was a scary overreach that could have put an innocent person in jail for taking his daughter to a doctor’s visit. Next time rather than moving to revoke bail, they should actually investigate first."

THAT SAYS IT ALL!!!!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Re: MAJOR UPDATE on Andrew Campos

Post by maxiestern11 »

Hurrah for Andrew Campos!......and a bigger hurrah for ALL Americans (even the prejudiced ones), and for our Constitution and our American Flag!

And BTW: off the record, the government dropped the case this evening, not even waiting to be embarrassed before the judge tomorrow, because (off the record) they admitted that the agent was "overzealous" and may have overreached as one LE source "gently" put it. And they didn't want it to become public, so as to give the G a black eye.

They wanted to "bury it"!........ and make like it never happened. Make it go away.

That's about right, huh fella's? LOL :lol:

I just wanna give a BIG shoutout to everyone who supported our position in this "alleged" criminal case. Thank you for taking our backs.

It's a big win for all of us who respect the rule of law and are decent people, who don't have axes to grind against others for no reason.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You made us proud tonight!
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

They will try again. They had nothing but wanted to just hold him with no bail or harass him. When they get the right judge they'll charge him again. They have an endless supply of money and resources to throw at him, and use it as a personal grudge. They also see it was a way to fame for themselves. Maifa cases draw the attention, and that's what agents and prosecutors want.
Plus they can get away with things they would not get away with in other cases.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

bert wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:19 pm They will try again. They had nothing but wanted to just hold him with no bail or harass him. When they get the right judge they'll charge him again. They have an endless supply of money and resources to throw at him, and use it as a personal grudge. They also see it was a way to fame for themselves. Maifa cases draw the attention, and that's what agents and prosecutors want.
Plus they can get away with things they would not get away with in other cases.
That's why they keep tying everything to do with Campos (and the others) into Cali's murder (the whole he met with higher ups after Cali was killed blah blah) because it gives them headlines. Campos violating bail on its own wouldn't get them news stories. Tying in Cali's murder (which by the way is supposed to be on a gag order....but the Feds always find a way around it)....gets them what they want.
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

So has it been settled about Campos background? I remember the old days guys talking about he being a s%$c and palling around with puff daddy and the cosby kids in high school or some shit. That true?

JIGGS
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

No more personal shots, keep it on topic.......Soliai
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

JIGGS wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:16 pm So has it been settled about Campos background? I remember the old days guys talking about he being a s%$c and palling around with puff daddy and the cosby kids in high school or some shit. That true?

JIGGS
I just read an article on his background earlier today. I'll have to dig around to see where I found it and post it up. I have previously seen a pic of him with Puff Daddy. I think he did go to high school with him as you mention.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Why Soliai? Because Pogo and those other troublemakers, and haters were losing the battle?.......... badly?

When he and his little band of creeps get real nasty and start their nasty name calling against me, and some other innocent forum members (YOUR forum members by the way), I never hear a peep out of you. Why is that? Favoritism?

You know what they said, when I wrote on the thread that you closed, that if they didn't stop their nastiness and attempts to "blow up" and deride the thread.....that I was gonna contact you to censure them? And that enough was enough. Especially that they are SUPPOSED to be the policemen on here to try and protect everyone?

They told me "Good Luck"! its like they know that you won't do shit to protect other posters on here and just let them run wild!

(and everyone was having a wonderful and friendly discussion on the thread before they so rudely HIJACKED IT!

.............IS THIS OK IN YOUR BOOK???

Because I think they're all creeps and troublemakers. And you should TOO! I'd really like a response to this BS. (and I'm sure a lot of other members would too)!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

by the way, I PM'd you to discuss this very same subject as you know. You never even gave me the courtesy to get back to me......NOT nice.

So now, I gotta discuss it in public, right?

And I'm definitely not alone, as far as being verbally attacked on here by these popcorns. all the time I might add! I'm certain many of YOUR members who you are supposed to be the big daddy of, are cowed into not even contributing into various discussions because of these few "troublemakers", plain and simple!

Is THIS the type of atmosphere you're trying to foster around here? I think not. (I certainly hope not).
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Soliai does a good job and keeps a mostly hands off approach. Things are out of hand, but that happens a lot, but this time is a bit extreme. I think everyone needs to stop back and relax a bit. The Campos topic is interesting, but the insults need to stop, from people on both sides of the issue. If we just discuss it we have a very good short topic, with occasional updates. Now it turned into long arguing.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

mafiastudent wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:21 pm While Andrew Campos WAS scheduled to appear before the judge tomorrow about this ridiculous bail violation....they gave up on their motion and WITHDREW IT tonight!!!!

"A person’s liberty should not be the subject of the government’s whim. The government’s motion to detain Mr. Campos was a scary overreach that could have put an innocent person in jail for taking his daughter to a doctor’s visit. Next time rather than moving to revoke bail, they should actually investigate first."

THAT SAYS IT ALL!!!!
It does, and your story on the case was very good.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

bert wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:01 pm
mafiastudent wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:21 pm While Andrew Campos WAS scheduled to appear before the judge tomorrow about this ridiculous bail violation....they gave up on their motion and WITHDREW IT tonight!!!!

THAT SAYS IT ALL!!!!
It does, and your story on the case was very good.
Thank you, Bert.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

ensnaring someone like martino or campos is a dream for the players on both sides of the legal system. its a feeding frenzy
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Campos played high school football with P Diddy. Campos and other Gambinos used to go to his recording sessions and album release parties. They were close friends for a long time.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:30 pm ensnaring someone like martino or campos is a dream for the players on both sides of the legal system. its a feeding frenzy
Feeding frenzy is an excellent term for it.

They see advancement of their careers, both in higher office (which is a pay increase), and in future career position, higher up in the DOJ hierarchy.

And let’s not forget the name the make for themselves. Which later on when they are in private practice, will serve to garner high paying clients.

Perfect examples are Rudy Giuliani, Tom Puccio, and decades ago Tom Dewey.