Andrew Campos and His Continuing Saga

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bert
Full Patched

Re: Andrew Campos and His Continuing Saga

Post by bert »

I have to add that it is not just Italians although they get the most of it, there is a double standard for others. Look at Sheldon Silver. He was the head democrat leader in the state of New York. H was convicted of crimes, and allowed to stay free on appeal. He got a new trial, second jury convicted him on same charges---he is still out appealing, no restrictions on him. It's been over a year, maybe more since the second conviction on the same count. There are no signs of him ever going to prison. Two conversions, no jail yet.

There was a D.A in New York back in the 1990's who sent a guy to prison for 10 years for of a gram of heroin. The same D.A. was caught with pounds of heroin and coke he stole from evidence. He was convicted or pled guilty, the thing is, he got no time. None. He stole pounds of high grade drugs over a long period, and got away with it. Yet the guy he prosecuted did about 7 years for selling an amount equal to what you get in one of those sugar packets they give you with coffee . It's wrong.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:01 pm Vacari clearly off his meds today.

Pogo
Oh, now the other popcorn decided to join us here! Lol...

What’s the matter Clown face? Are you getting jealous again? Are you green with envy?

Are you attempting to ruin another thread by starting a fight?

Do you NOT remember what Soliai told you? And your little band of troublemakers?

About NOT name calling or insulting posters like you just did with that “off your meds” comment?

If you do NOT have something positive to contribute to this thread. Then why don’t you please do everybody a big favor and NOT post here at all! None of us normal posters want to hear your insults or crap that is not related to the post at hand.

As Soliai stated quite clearly to you the last time you tried to start an argument. Take it to the graveyard!

But then you already know that don’t you? You do not care. You are just a very vindictive person who can’t stand that we are all really enjoying this post and subject. A friendly and nice debate. No problems. No “trolls”!

If you continue, I promise you that I will contact Soliai about your behavior. Enough already. Act like an adult already!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

bert wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:06 pm I have to add that it is not just Italians although they get the most of it, there is a double standard for others. Look at Sheldon Silver. He was the head democrat leader in the state of New York. H was convicted of crimes, and allowed to stay free on appeal. He got a new trial, second jury convicted him on same charges---he is still out appealing, no restrictions on him. It's been over a year, maybe more since the second conviction on the same count. There are no signs of him ever going to prison. Two conversions, no jail yet.

There was a D.A in New York back in the 1990's who sent a guy to prison for 10 years for of a gram of heroin. The same D.A. was caught with pounds of heroin and coke he stole from evidence. He was convicted or pled guilty, the thing is, he got no time. None. He stole pounds of high grade drugs over a long period, and got away with it. Yet the guy he prosecuted did about 7 years for selling an amount equal to what you get in one of those sugar packets they give you with coffee . It's wrong.
I Totally agree with you! ... and it’s more than just wrong. It’s really sick shit! ALL OF THIS should be brought out EVERY single time it happens. Because “light” and “embarrassment” is the only way things will ever change.

MS is writing a very in-depth story about all this. Everybody on the forum (or mostly everybody - lol) is gonna love it!

I haven’t even seen the rough draft yet. But I just know it’s gonna be a killer of an expose.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:57 am
Cheech wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:16 am
Wiseguy wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:55 am Yeah, Campos...victim. Mmm hmm.
I dont think hes a victim but based on what you read you thought he violated his bail?
I see no substantial reason to doubt he was using his daughter's phone. I mean, who am I going to give the benefit of the doubt to? Law enforcement or a career gangster? Tough one. That blog post smacks of that obnoxious mob fanboyism that's always made me sick.
Move to North Korea man, you’ll fit in much better. You’re are innocent until proven guilty in America, even regardless of your priors. I see no reason to doubt he was reading a fucking magazine. Your post smacks of government dick sucking that’s always made me sick!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Uncle Pete wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:47 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:57 am
Cheech wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:16 am
Wiseguy wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:55 am Yeah, Campos...victim. Mmm hmm.
I dont think hes a victim but based on what you read you thought he violated his bail?
I see no substantial reason to doubt he was using his daughter's phone. I mean, who am I going to give the benefit of the doubt to? Law enforcement or a career gangster? Tough one. That blog post smacks of that obnoxious mob fanboyism that's always made me sick.
Move to North Korea man, you’ll fit in much better. You’re are innocent until proven guilty in America, even regardless of your priors. I see no reason to doubt he was reading a fucking magazine. Your post smacks of government dick sucking that’s always made me sick!
Uncle Pete.... I’ve never noticed you posting up before. But THAT was one hell of a post up of yours and a great response to a compete troublemaking, insulting guy who’s been a real thorn in my side (and I’m certain a thorn to a lot of other people here on the forum as well, who are to classy to engage him).

BRAVO my man! My highest compliments to you for speaking your piece.

And my compliments to a lot of others on here tonight that have spoken up in defense of this thread, and these viewpoints.

It’s about time that the few idiots and bullies on here learn who’s really running the show. And it’s NOT them that’s for sure! It’s ALL of the nice forum members and posters who are gentlemen, and have complimentary comments and viewpoints to share. As opposed to trying to shove Their Rah-Rah government bullshit down everybody’s throats.

Like they are “tough guys” or something. And have the “bull” on over 1,000 forum members. It’s been that way for far too long. And I do believe that tonight is the dawning of a new (and nice and friendly) era on This forum. Where EVERYBODY can speak their minds without fearing retribution and ridicule from these nitwits and little nothing’s!

I am very proud of everyone! Finalmente! As we say in Italian. “FINALLY”!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

And I wholeheartedly encourage others to speak up as well. On this thread if you like, or elsewhere. Or on my ButtonGuys thread. Let these few bullies, loudmouths and troublemakers know that you’re (we’re) not gonna take being verbally abused or allow your voices and views to be smothered anymore. It’s VERY important that we all stand in solidarity together to back these idiots up into a corner, and make them the minority that they truly are!

Do it for us all! But most importantly, do it for yourselves. You’ll feel much better about it. And you’ll enjoy your experience on this forum much more. Ok? Why shouldn’t you?

You see how I speak to these troublemakers. None of them will ever (could ever), put the bull on me! I spit on punks like this!

Let’s stick together ok men!
Ozgoz
Straightened out

Post by Ozgoz »

“It could be me, it could be you..”

But it won’t. Because we are not lifelong criminals ripping off millions.

You may have a point somewhere, but it’s lost because you paint these guys as gentle old men. They are vicious, robbing low lives who would take you personally to the cleaners today if they could.

What everyone can’t understand too, is the cause. If you want to fight injustice there are a lot, lot, lot worse injustices going on than persecuting mob guys. I would take up a more worthwhile cause.
WHHAAT MUUUYDAAAAH???????
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Ozgoz wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:30 pm “It could be me, it could be you..”

You may have a point somewhere, but it’s lost because you paint these guys as gentle old men. They are vicious, robbing low lives who would take you personally to the cleaners today if they could.

What everyone can’t understand too, is the cause. If you want to fight injustice there are a lot, lot, lot worse injustices going on than persecuting mob guys. I would take up a more worthwhile cause.
Thank you for your comment. And that's the whole point of any conversation. Everyone has a viewpoint that matters just as everyone has a "cause" that they feel is worthwhile. I disagree with your comment in many ways, but I respect you for making it.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Well said
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

UPDATE ON ANDREW CAMPOS

His bail has not yet been revoked. He's scheduled for a hearing at 3 p.m (ET) on Friday with Judge Kovnar.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:01 pm Vacari clearly off his meds today.

Pogo
Is he ever on them?

Exactly. Thank you.
Uncle Pete wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:47 pmMove to North Korea man, you’ll fit in much better. You’re are innocent until proven guilty in America, even regardless of your priors. I see no reason to doubt he was reading a fucking magazine. Your post smacks of government dick sucking that’s always made me sick!
Read the above post by Ozgoz, mob fanboy. It explains it all.
All roads lead to New York.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:48 am

Pogo
Is he ever on them?

Exactly. Thank you.
Uncle Pete wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:47 pmMove to North Korea man, you’ll fit in much better. You’re are innocent until proven guilty in America, even regardless of your priors. I see no reason to doubt he was reading a fucking magazine. Your post smacks of government dick sucking that’s always made me sick!
Read the above post by Ozgoz, mob fanboy. It explains it all.

Oh, Schmucko the troll is darkening our doorway again. Speaking about "med's", you might want to consider using Midol for your monthly period. I'm sure all your fellow girlfriends are on it regularly.

BTW: you're supposed to be a moderator? and help this forum maintain a control and insure that all forum members are treated nicely and enjoy their experience on here? What a mistake that was on the part of Soliai huh? ..... that's like the wolf guarding the henhouse! LOL :lol:

I think I'm gonna have to speak privately to Soliai about a few guys on here. And their total disregard for the health and well-being (and future success) of this Black Hand forum. 8-)
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

maxiestern11 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:35 amOh, Schmucko the troll is darkening our doorway again. Speaking about "med's", you might want to consider using Midol for your monthly period. I'm sure all your fellow girlfriends are on it regularly.

BTW: you're supposed to be a moderator? and help this forum maintain a control and insure that all forum members are treated nicely and enjoy their experience on here? What a mistake that was on the part of Soliai huh? ..... that's like the wolf guarding the henhouse! LOL :lol:

I think I'm gonna have to speak privately to Soliai about a few guys on here. And their total disregard for the health and well-being (and future success) of this Black Hand forum. 8-)
Good luck.
All roads lead to New York.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

So the big bad Maxipad who "literally grew up with hundreds of wiseguys" and who regularly threatens to beat up posters if he ever saw them in person is now publicly threatening to go crying to Soliai? :roll:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
DMC22
On Record

Post by DMC22 »

maxiestern11 wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:35 pm You are missing the point guys. This is NOT about Andrew Campos. We don’t know him from Adam, have no vested interest in him, and take no position about his guilt or innocence, one way or the other.

1000% correct!!!!!
-
THIS is about fairness on the scales of justice. The Constitution....OUR Constitution!

He was convicted of a prior crime correct? And he did serve his jail sentence. Period! And ALWAYS complied with the courts demands and guidelines. He has no bad prior case history as far as skirting court, violating bail guidelines or sentence parameters.

Whatever he may or may not be in life... (Al Capone, Attila the Hun or Bernie Madoff), he paid his “debt” to society for any prior arrests/and convictions, and what-have-you. He went to jail.

This is a new indictment. He is NOT YET been found guilty (if that even is the eventuality of this case).

He is supposed to be PRESUMED innocent until otherwise found guilty.

He hasn’t been accused of any heinous crimes like murder, terrorism or moving 50-kilo’s of heroin. But even if he was, he’s still innocent under the constitution.... don’t you comprehend that?

They tried denying him bail totally. It’s wrong!!! The crux of the case is a “bail eligible” case.

Then they bang him with a $4,500,000 million bail package..... what? For a glorified shylock and scam case? WTF?...... give him bail!

Put him on a $200,000 bail. Or even a half-million. You don’t like that? Put him on a $1,000,000!..... what the hell!

Can you guys even count that high! A million-Fucking dollars! For a shy case? A fraud case? .... that’s a lot of wood!

He’s GONNA show up for court! Believe me! And showing up is the ONLY reason why a judge sets a bail to begin with. It’s NOT supposed to be a punishment!..... and fella’s, THATS case law I’m talking here. NOT my personal opinion of things.

If they can “prove” that he actually had a cell phone in his hands and was making calls to associates in violation of his bail package. Then by all means throw him back in the can if that’s the stipulation!

BUT!.... and this is a big BUT! They have to prove it. Not conjecture! Not taking an agents word over the defendant (because history has proved, time and time again, that agents lie). Show me the money! Lol..... show us the photo of the phone in his hand! ..... then, if that’s the case. Violate his ass back to jail!

That’s where we stand, Ok!

.....and one more thing while we’re at it. This “Fanboy” bullshit!

It’s about equal justice under the law, across the board for EVERYBODY! .... not everybody “except” guys with vowels at the end of their names!

This mafia hysteria BS that the feds have been using very successfully now for decades, and getting away with murder.

That is called “ethnic prejudice”! And THAT I won’t stand for! ..... and neither should you, or any other red blooded American.

Because if you do. And you’re “cool” with that because they’re Italian or alleged bad mafia guys. Then you’re the “Fanboy”, not us. And lay down Sallies for these disreputable, “shoot from the hip”, “win at all costs”, low moral self-serving prosecutors and G-men.

Who profess to be upholding the law but subverting it at every chance they get, so as to keep a perfect record of convictions and elevate their careers....Because the ends, DO NOT justify the means!

And THAT’S the God’s honest truth!
-
Because one day....some day. YOU or your loved ones may be on the receiving end of unequal justice. And then who’s gonna be there to speak up for you?
-