Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AntComello
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by AntComello »

Dr031718 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:38 pm New update: this guy is CRAZY

https://nypost.com/2020/02/07/conspirac ... room-rant/
Maybe he’s taking a page out of chins book
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
500YearReign
Straightened out

Post by 500YearReign »

Bkjo18thav wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:41 pm That kid if he ever gets out he will be clipped for sure these new wannabes will do anything to get made , if he gets out and he is seen somewhere and a wannabes shoots it him that’s honor
These wiseguys out there today oughta be careful, me thinks there are alot more anthony comellos out there...
"People always underestimate me, Don."

<>

"You know what the real difference is between crooks and lawmen, Warden?

[Warden] Try me.

What side of the bars they're on."
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

500YearReign wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:16 am
Bkjo18thav wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:41 pm That kid if he ever gets out he will be clipped for sure these new wannabes will do anything to get made , if he gets out and he is seen somewhere and a wannabes shoots it him that’s honor
These wiseguys out there today oughta be careful, me thinks there are alot more anthony comellos out there...
Wasn't there once a nut who tried to kill Gotti on the street by the Bergin Club?
500YearReign
Straightened out

Post by 500YearReign »

Yeah but the landscape is different today Bert.

I mean nobody on this forum would deny that the five families and their counterparts control the flow of drugs into many countries. That is well established since days of old.

Google nyc overdoses and I'm sure the number is rather high.

That's alot of hurt and angry people out there who lost a beloved one. Are we to think some of these grieving people won't try to get satisfaction?

That's what this guy comello was saying "trafficking". Only time he wants to speak and this is what he says and the data is wiped from his phone - now this appears to me that he knew there was data on it before it was seized by the authorities, after discovery/ disclosure he finds out the device was wiped.

Probably thought he had a hand to play with based on that device and its data being intact. That's why he spoke out specifically in this regard in my opinion.

Then you have the potential for cosa nostra to be involved with human trafficking in some capacity along a route etc. Making sure a container is set aside and out of the way of inspection for example.

Some of the public at large who believe that the mafia and its counterparts are responsible for drug and human trafficking (whether the latter is true or not I have no idea) dont idolize the mafia, and may see it as a societal ill that needs to be exterminated. That is allegedly comellos motive as far as the mainstream is concerned.

So I dont think it is out of the question for vigilantism to be on the rise especially as society's decks become stacked more and more against the common folk.

<>

[Warden] Try me.

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

500YearReign wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:27 pm Yeah but the landscape is different today Bert.

I mean nobody on this forum would deny that the five families and their counterparts control the flow of drugs into many countries. That is well established since days of old.

That's alot of hurt and angry people out there who lost a beloved one. Are we to think some of these grieving people won't try to get satisfaction?

That's what this guy comello was saying "trafficking". Only time he wants to speak and this is what he says and the data is wiped from his phone - now this appears to me that he knew there was data on it before it was seized by the authorities, after discovery/ disclosure he finds out the device was wiped.

Probably thought he had a hand to play with based on that device and its data being intact. That's why he spoke out specifically in this regard in my opinion.

Then you have the potential for cosa nostra to be involved with human trafficking in some capacity along a route etc. Making sure a container is set aside and out of the way of inspection for example.

Some of the public at large who believe that the mafia and its counterparts are responsible for drug and human trafficking (whether the latter is true or not I have no idea) dont idolize the mafia, and may see it as a societal ill that needs to be exterminated. That is allegedly comellos motive as far as the mainstream is concerned.

So I dont think it is out of the question for vigilantism to be on the rise especially as society's decks become stacked more and more against the common folk.
Are you trolling or retarded?
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

TommyGambino wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:52 pm
500YearReign wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:27 pm Yeah but the landscape is different today Bert.

Are you trolling or retarded?
Thank you.
500YearReign
Straightened out

Post by 500YearReign »

Neither.

<>

[Warden] Try me.

UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

"I mean nobody on this forum would deny that the five families and their counterparts control the flow of drugs into many countries. That is well established since days of old."

Actually everyone would.
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

Alleged mob-boss killer’s court case adjourned to June
Staten Island Live: April 13, 2020
https://www.silive.com/coronavirus/2020 ... -june.html
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Why does this guy not already have Covid-19? He has aids so getting Corona would kill him.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Lupara wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:12 am Why does this guy not already have Covid-19? He has aids so getting Corona would kill him.
if he got the haart is not so at risk
500YearReign
Straightened out

Post by 500YearReign »

"One for One and it has now begun..."

<>

[Warden] Try me.

CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Thanks for posting, good article
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

TommyGambino wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 2:40 am
Thanks for posting, good article
lol funny that the sicilians thought a war had started and they calmed down when they found out it had been anthony comello