MAFIA

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

faffy444
On Record

Re: The New York Mafia

Post by faffy444 »

Excellent work. Please continue to dazzle all of us!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

thekiduknow wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:25 am If you have enough info on Sam Perrone, I’d love to see a bio on him! Feel free to use the photo I posted in the mugshots section.

I really enjoy the site! It’s refreshing to read about the lesser known members!
Thanks for the positive vibes kid. Greatly appreciated! .... and I will see what I can gather on Perrone for you. And as you say, if it’s enough I’ll compile a bio on your behalf. Ok 👍
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

faffy444 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:33 am Excellent work. Please continue to dazzle all of us!
Lol, thanks Faffy. We’ll do our best!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

No guesses on the Bonanno bio coming up guys? I’m surprised.
thekiduknow
Full Patched

Post by thekiduknow »

:oops:
maxiestern11 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:12 pm
thekiduknow wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:25 am If you have enough info on Sam Perrone, I’d love to see a bio on him! Feel free to use the photo I posted in the mugshots section.

I really enjoy the site! It’s refreshing to read about the lesser known members!
Thanks for the positive vibes kid. Greatly appreciated! .... and I will see what I can gather on Perrone for you. And as you say, if it’s enough I’ll compile a bio on your behalf. Ok 👍
I can PM you some info about him as well later tonight!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

thekiduknow wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:50 pm :oops:
maxiestern11 wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:12 pm

I can PM you some info about him as well later tonight!
Excellent, please do.

And so you know, I’ve been compiling some real good info for you on Perrone. I think (I hope) you’ll be happy.

And now that you’ll be providing me some info as well. I think we’ll knock em dead kid! 😎
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

So kiduknow. I’ve worked painstakingly all yesterday to compose as complete a biography on Samuel Perrone as I could for you. MS and I will be putting the finishing touches on it early today, and hopefully posting it up for you later in the day, ok.

We’ll post a heads-up when we do. I thought it came out very nicely. Hope you do too!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

As promised to our fellow forum member thekiduknow, I’ve compiled the biography of storied Bonanno soldier Samuel (Hank) Perrone.....

Perrone found out the hard way that smoking cigarette’s can be a killer!

Click in below to our direct storyline to read about his life at:

https://theblackhand.club/samuel-perrone/

——
And don’t forget to peruse our expanded story of New York’s Irish Mob at:

https://theblackhand.club/westside-irish-arsenal-mob/

——
Sam Perrone was for you kid, as you requested. I hope that I did him justice, and that you’re happy with the results.... please let us know.
thekiduknow
Full Patched

Post by thekiduknow »

maxiestern11 wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:57 pm As promised to our fellow forum member thekiduknow, I’ve compiled the biography of storied Bonanno soldier Samuel (Hank) Perrone.....

Perrone found out the hard way that smoking cigarette’s can be a killer!

Click in below to our direct storyline to read about his life at:

https://theblackhand.club/samuel-perrone/

——
And don’t forget to peruse our expanded story of New York’s Irish Mob at:

https://theblackhand.club/westside-irish-arsenal-mob/

——
Sam Perrone was for you kid, as you requested. I hope that I did him justice, and that you’re happy with the results.... please let us know.
Thank you! Great info and write up! I look forward to the next installments
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Nobody had a clue or wanted to venture a guess about who's next on the Bonanno lineup? ......well, it is Natale Evola aka "Joe Diamond".

He was a very important figure pretty much throughout New York mafia history. He was one of those indicted in the late 1950's for the massive heroin conspiracy that nailed Vito Genovese, Carmine Galante and others. He had also figured into the 1957 Apalachin meeting as one of 62 rounded up at the infamous bbq.

and yet, Evola was still able to largely stay in the shadows. Not much was ever uncovered about him.......so I thought I'd highlight his life and times (and crimes) for the forum.

We'll be posting him up very soon.

until then, Arrivederci! 8-)
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

OK!..........Batter Up!

Continuing our Bonanno Family week, next up:

Natale (Joe Diamond) Evola....."slipped through the cracks of mafia history books. Evola was so much more important than he was ever given credit for!"

........here's a direct link to his story - https://theblackhand.club/natale-evola
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

here's another classic Bonanno for ya kid. Enjoy!
thekiduknow
Full Patched

Post by thekiduknow »

Again, great write up! A short lived but stabilizing boss between the turbulent 60s and late 70s!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

thekiduknow wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:38 pm Again, great write up! A short lived but stabilizing boss between the turbulent 60s and late 70s!
yep! I think he would have made a big difference in the trajectory of that borgata had he lived, say another 10-15 years or so. 66 was way to young. He didn't really get a chance to settle into the big seat and guide his troops the way I suspect he could have.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Starting off a new mob week, we've got some great biographies we think you're really gonna enjoy.

As promised fella's, here's two more iconic mafiosi from opposite ends of the spectrum. Both from opposite, far flung locations, and in the borgata's they pledged their vows to!

First we have a guy who was a powerhouse in New Jersey's DeCavalcante Family for over forty years; Luciano (Fat Louie) Larasso.

And next, a little-known but integral and important soldier in the Genovese Family's Worcester, Massachusetts faction; Cosmo (Pinky) Panarelli.

https://theblackhand.club/luciano-larasso

https://theblackhand.club/cosmo-panarelli

So starting off the week we venture out to Jersey and Massachusetts.......enjoy!!

PS: and there's more coming your way soon. So stay tuned into Button Guys! 8-)