Frank Gioia Jr. - Mob Rat Indicted today!

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

maxiestern11
Full Patched

Frank Gioia Jr. - Mob Rat Indicted today!

Post by maxiestern11 »

Gioia..... under his new name “Frank Capri”, was nailed today for a multi-million dollar complex fraud racket he operated almost since the FeeBee’s relocated him into the Witness Protection Program (WITSEC).

Relocated to Arizona, this self-confessed Lucchese soldier, murderer and heroin dealer wasted no time in setting up a growing, multi-layered fraud network that earned him a staggering sum, well into the multi-millions over the years.

And although he earned (robbed) handsomely, he didn’t forget to grab our extra taxpayer dollars that the feds provide informants as a matter of course during his FBI-RAT marriage! ..... clink-in below to read all about this character.

PS: don’t forget to clink-in and ready the additional background articles we provided at the bottom of our story ok fella’s.
bert
Full Patched

Re: Frank Gioia Jr. - Mob Rat Indicted today!

Post by bert »

Gravano was sent to Arizona and set up nicely by the feds, he took over drug ring there, now this guy.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Direct Link to the article:

https://theblackhand.club/frank-capri/

Batter up!...Rat Round #93!...Fraud and Pilfering by Another Top Government “Cooperator”...
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

bert wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:25 pm Gravano was sent to Arizona and set up nicely by the feds, he took over drug ring there, now this guy.
Lol... YEP!... must be something in the fucking water over there. A lot of rats are sent out that way. And California is another widely used locale. Probably because proportionately there’s not as many Italian’s, wiseguy’s and knockaround guys out that way, and they can get lost in such a large state.

And they like those areas because they’re still not one-horse towns.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Looks like a fat slob. Wasn't he a blackbelt martial artist or something? Crazy his mom had him at just 16 years old too. I know none of these guys were saints but it seems the 90s Luccheses have a disproportionate number of egregiously scummy deadbeats compared to the other families
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:11 pm Looks like a fat slob. Wasn't he a blackbelt martial artist or something? Crazy his mom had him at just 16 years old too. I know none of these guys were saints but it seems the 90s Luccheses have a disproportionate number of egregiously scummy deadbeats compared to the other families
In the start of the 1990's they seem to have made a lot of rejects or other families and just about anyone who hung out with them that wanted to get made.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

newera_212 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:11 pm Looks like a fat slob. Wasn't he a blackbelt martial artist or something? Crazy his mom had him at just 16 years old too. I know none of these guys were saints but it seems the 90s Luccheses have a disproportionate number of egregiously scummy deadbeats compared to the other families
I agree totally. Nobody ever claimed to be a choirboy, the street’s are the street! But in the last twenty-thirty years the quality of Fellows has really, really plummeted. Both in brainpower, capability, Heart and soul..... I think a good word for it Would be “shit”! They’ve made a lot shit lately. Not everyone clearly. There were (and are) some good, capable guys who have a bit of heart and empathy....

But proportionately, its been a shit show.

That’s why there’s more rats today. These guys fold like accordions as soon as the feds tighten their shoe laces.

Mobsters, wiseguy’s or whatever you wanna call em, are supposed to have parameters in that life. When there are NO parameters, and ANYTHING goes. Killing women, selling junk and Fentnyal, ratting out your own “blood” - a dad, brother, uncle, cousin, dear dear lifelong friend. Then things have changed for the very worst! .... and it’s NOT gonna get better or make a rebound. FINITO!
-
These are real scrapping “bottom of the barrel” guys. Both in base intelligence and “heart” and “mentality”! IMO

And although the “morality” may not be what John Q Citizen understands or agree’s with, whether you take an oath on a bible or a Mass card .... you take a fucking oath!!

It may be considered a warped belief by some, but to these guys it’s supposed to be “sacred”! .... EVEN FUCKING THIS YOU BETRAY? ... am I right?

So it shows that NOTHING is sacred or honored. Nothing! That type of mentality is very scary! Hate to be on a battlefield with one of these guys fighting the Nazi’s or Japs during WWII that’s for sure! They’d run for the hills!
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

bert wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:35 pm
In the start of the 1990's they seem to have made a lot of rejects or other families and just about anyone who hung out with them that wanted to get made.
Def!
Nicholas
Straightened out

Post by Nicholas »

Been waiting for this to happen, ol' Toby Keith must've been stompin' in his boots
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

maxiestern11 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:56 pm
I agree totally. Nobody ever claimed to be a choirboy, the street’s are the street! But in the last twenty-thirty years the quality of Fellows has really, really plummeted. Both in brainpower, capability, Heart and soul..... I think a good word for it Would be “shit”! They’ve made a lot shit lately. Not everyone clearly. There were (and are) some good, capable guys who have a bit of heart and empathy....

That’s why there’s more rats today. These guys fold like accordions as soon as the feds tighten their shoe laces.

Mobsters, wiseguy’s or whatever you wanna call em, are supposed to have parameters in that life. When there are NO parameters, and ANYTHING goes. Killing women, selling junk and Fentnyal, ratting out your own “blood” - a dad, brother, uncle, cousin, dear dear lifelong friend. Then things have changed for the very worst! .... and it’s NOT gonna get better or make a rebound. FINITO!
-
These are real scrapping “bottom of the barrel” guys. Both in base intelligence and “heart” and “mentality”! IMO

And although the “morality” may not be what John Q Citizen understands or agree’s with, whether you take an oath on a bible or a Mass card .... you take a fucking oath!!

It may be considered a warped belief by some, but to these guys it’s supposed to be “sacred”! .... EVEN FUCKING THIS YOU BETRAY? ... am I right?

So it shows that NOTHING is sacred or honored. Nothing! That type of mentality is very scary! Hate to be on a battlefield with one of these guys fighting the Nazi’s or Japs during WWII that’s for sure! They’d run for the hills!
All the smart Italians make can see there is more money/less risk in legal business than joining the modern day mafia.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:55 am
maxiestern11 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:56 pm

-

All the smart Italians make can see there is more money/less risk in legal business than joining the modern day mafia.
1000% correct! .... you’re not bumping into the Frank Costello’s, Luciano’s, Profaci’s or Lucchese’s today on the streets. Those type men were very intelligent and savvy guys. Maybe not college educated (it was a different time in history). But they could match wits and organizational know how with anyone!...for God sakes look what they built!
They went into crime because they had very few options in life and didn’t wanna end up as “crumbs” as Luciano so astutely observed and quoted... Those kinds of guys are typicallly not in this life today. They were raised in better homes, graduated college; maybe law or medical school. Today it’s Dr Luciano. Thomas Lucchese “counselor of law”, etc.

Most fella’s who choose this life today are from the lower strada, of not only capabilities and balls, but even base intelligence.

The only exceptions I personally know of are some of the sons and nephews of the older fella’s who were drawn to the life after watching their fathers and uncles from the previous generation. They were enamoured because of their love and devotion to their “blood” families and kinda “fell into” this life..... many of those guys were/and are sharp, intelligent and have tremendous balls and street savvy.

But unfortunately it’s the year 2020. And law enforcement is way too sophisticated, there’s too many rats, the laws on the books are not like the 1930’s or 1950’s era, when penalties were a slap on the wrist, etc.

The world changed! It always does.... and we who don’t change along with it, are doomed!

PS: and fathers/uncles who encouraged their kids to join up either just didn’t realize that the tide was turning, were short sighted, or in some cases were just pig-headed like a Gotti (who couldn’t see the forest for the trees to begin with, for himself, let alone his son). There was no reason for it. A perfect example of what I’m talking about is Allie Persico (the son). He’s nobody’s fool. Smart, college educated, good looking guy, etc... he had it all going for him. His father should have just set him up in business (big business) and allowed him to thrive... but Junior, being the “dyed in the wool” hoodlum he was just didn’t think that way. And Allie, because he loved his father and family so, jumped right into the fire like most devoted sons would. Especially Italian sons from very close-knit blood families. And now he’s serving life in jail! It’s a crying shame.

And one last note. And one of the MOST important things is that 95% of the recruits today. Literally 95%, do NOT get “groomed” anymore. It is basically a thing of the past. Why? Who the fuck knows! But I can also tell you this. Even if they wanted to “properly groom” a guy. Who’s gonna do it? Because most of the guys a bit older, say in their 40’s-50’s, haven’t even been properly groomed themselves. It’s been a total breakdown in tradition, “know how” and functionality for a long time now. Last forty plus years I’d say.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

One slight correction to what I wrote above; make that the last 25+/- years there has been very little “grooming” per se. Previous to that there was a more formal “process” in place. So this has only added to the breakdown of “the life”.
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

That's thanks to Amuso and Casso. They inducted D'Arco's son who was heroin addict, and they inducted a lot of younger guys who were involved in drug trafficking. Amuso and Casso were both drug dealers and didn't seem to have a problem with bringing them into the family.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

TallGuy19 wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:46 am
That's thanks to Amuso and Casso. They inducted D'Arco's son who was a heroin addict, and they inducted a lot of younger guys who were involved in drug trafficking. Amuso and Casso were both drug dealers and didn't seem to have a problem with bringing them into the family.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."