Anthony Luciano Raimondi

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

John W
Straightened out

Re: Anthony Luciano Raimondi

Post by John W »

I’ve just finished listening to the 10 part podcast and what the guy claims is absolutely insane, he says as well as being related to Luciano he was also related to Carmine Galante, He says he got made into the Bonnano family because the Colombos had recently made 20 people and they couldn’t make him so he was made and then transferred straight away to the Colombos, I feel sorry for the less knowledgeable people that will believe this stuff.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

He also says that his father had to give the okay and his close family would do the hit because he was related to Carmine and at the Galante killing there was cops and FBI agents sitting in the restaurant and they let the guys get away, absolutely ludicrous
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

We've had countless people on the internet claiming to be a Carlo Gambino relative. Does anyone remember that guy from back in the early 2000s who claimed to be Gambino's nephew (or was it grandson?) and was peddling some we line of "Gambino jeans"?

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

I have family that were in idiots guide to mafia or mafia encyclopedia and they are complete embarrassments. Thank god they are on my mom's side and they are not household names aside from real mob afficionados. Aside from being borderline retarded, they have this inflated sense of self when they are just broke ingrates who prey on those that cannot defend themselves. thank god for him the FEDS that are in pursuit are equally as stupid.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
NewEnglandHere
Honorary Member

anthony raimondi

Post by NewEnglandHere »

whats the deal on this raimondi character? watched him on vlad tv strikes me as a bullshit artist
eboli
Full Patched

Re: anthony raimondi

Post by eboli »

desertdog
Straightened out

Post by desertdog »

He killed the pope? Does anyone buy this?
sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by sdeitche »

Wow, what a BS artist. His claims about Meyer Lansky alone strain credulity.
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

sdeitche wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:15 pm Wow, what a BS artist. His claims about Meyer Lansky alone strain credulity.
Most of his claims are unbelievable like how he was the first to get shot in the third Colombo war but nobody knows him, flipped on him or saw him. Too many ridiculous claims to count.
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Jesus christ. I've seen this guy floating around YouTube but never checked out any of the videos only because of the fact that I had never heard of him, combined with some of the people he's been interviewed by and making videos with. Anyway, I just read that Post article and holy shit. Not only is there some embellishment going on in regards to criminal activity, we may have some stolen valor as well. I don't think there's been a bigger bullshit artist out...this guy really took it up to the next level.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

He claims to be in the Lufthansa heist too!
Manhattan_
Straightened out

Post by Manhattan_ »

He’s not even a has been - more like a never was !
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Raimondi and the Ice Man went over to whack the Pope. Alite knew the whole thing was gonna go down in advance, and everyone got straightened out afterwards by Ralph Natale with Carlo Gambino's ghost sitting next to him
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

jimmy_beans8
Straightened out

Post by jimmy_beans8 »

FBS got this guy on the ropes......sadly entertaining
I been taught to listen to what's not said