Anthony Luciano Raimondi

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

John W
Straightened out

Anthony Luciano Raimondi

Post by John W »

https://www.amazon.com/When-Bullet-Anth ... aim&sr=8-1

Has anyone heard of this guy, I’ve not read the book but I’m currently listening to a podcast that he has done called ‘The Enforcer’ where he seems to be telling some pretty tall tales.
sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Anthony Luciano Raimondi

Post by sdeitche »

John W wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:48 am https://www.amazon.com/When-Bullet-Anth ... aim&sr=8-1

Has anyone heard of this guy, I’ve not read the book but I’m currently listening to a podcast that he has done called ‘The Enforcer’ where he seems to be telling some pretty tall tales.
He claims to be Lucky Luciano's nephew as well.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

sdeitche wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:17 pm
John W wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:48 am https://www.amazon.com/When-Bullet-Anth ... aim&sr=8-1

Yeah he uses his surname, he also claims to have helped whack the Pope in the Vatican
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

John W wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:31 pm

Yeah he uses his surname, he also claims to have helped whack the Pope in the Vatican
Sounds like a bullshitter to me John, especially saying he killed the Pope.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

bert wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:39 pm

Absolutely, in an article I read he also claims that Meyer Lansky was behind the Lufthansa Heist.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

John W wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:52 pm
bert wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:39 pm

Absolutely, in an article I read he also claims that Meyer Lansky was behind the Lufthansa Heist.
https://nypost.com/2019/10/19/meet-the- ... ock-fraud/
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

He once sold me some beachfront property in Arizona and Colorado
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Wasn't Meyer Lansky dead when the Lufthansa Heist took place? Talk about a great alibi.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

bert wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:37 pm Wasn't Meyer Lansky dead when the Lufthansa Heist took place? Talk about a great alibi.
Lufthansa was in 1978. Lansky died in 1983.
All roads lead to New York.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Holy christ , This guy Raimondo has done it all ! An ultimate legend of all Legends lmfao 🙊🙉🙈👌🤣
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Bklyn21 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:19 pm Holy christ , This guy Raimondo has done it all ! An ultimate legend of all Legends lmfao 🙊🙉🙈👌🤣
Let's see if he says he was one of the shooters on the Castellano hit. I have to see the podcast now for laughs
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

bert wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:55 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:19 pm Holy christ , This guy Raimondo has done it all ! An ultimate legend of all Legends lmfao 🙊🙉🙈👌🤣
Let's see if he says he was one of the shooters on the Castellano hit. I have to see the podcast now for laughs
Yea , He took it to a level theres no words for ! Probably Castellano , And who knows who else he'll come out with next
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

There are always people saying they were relate to famous people, gangsters and non gangsters. Isn't there a guy claiming to be Carlo Gambino's grandson doing interviews? A few years ago on Facebook a stripper from Spain was claiming to be Paul Castellano's daughter or granddaughter. She was crazy, fighting with everyone. Ugly too. She must have been a stripper for blind people.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

bert wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:08 pm There are always people saying they were relate to famous people, gangsters and non gangsters. Isn't there a guy claiming to be Carlo Gambino's grandson doing interviews? A few years ago on Facebook a stripper from Spain was claiming to be Paul Castellano's daughter or granddaughter. She was crazy, fighting with everyone. Ugly too. She must have been a stripper for blind people.
Yea , I don't remember his name, The supposed Carlo Gambinos grandson off the top of my head , Lmao at the Castellano stripper for the blind . You also had the illegitimate Joe Bonanno son doing interviews and think he did a book among many others
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Was the Carlo grandson the one saying the American LCN and Sicilian Mafia were going to kill off and go to war with terrorists if they tried to bomb U.S. targets or wage a war and slaughter them if they stepped foot in NY ?