Justifiable Rats.

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

DMC22
On Record

Re: Justifiable Rats.

Post by DMC22 »

maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:14 pm I can’t say your wrong.... ratting is never “ok”
Agreed
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

No such thing
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

DMC22 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:36 pm
maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:38 am In my memory, Pete Chiodo and Al D’Arco were two of the very few to be justified to turn. Not that I condone it by any measure. But if your research their situation, I think it’ll prove out my piont!
D’arco was garbage. Lying garbage. I think he made up that story about about them that they were going to kill him. He ratted to help his son who was a junkie and had gotten into trouble. All these rats do it bc they don’t want to go to jail. Period. end of story. They will say anything the FBI wants to get out of their bs no matter what. Even if it’s all lies
The story about the meeting where he was supposedly gonna be murdered always seemed a little off to me. Wasn't it in some fancy hotel in Manhattan? Were they just gonna walk him out of the place Weekend at Bernie's style, or were they gonna roll him up in the hotel's carpet and carry him through the lobby like that? That doesn't ring true to me as something that would happen in 1991 or 92, whenever it was. It's possible that he was just paranoid from all the murders that had been happening and he freaked out but I think the truth is probably closer to what you're saying, his smacked-out son got in some kind of jam or maybe Al just felt like an indictment was in the air and wanted to get in front of it to get the best deal possible. His book is like every other rat's book: he was always the smartest guy, he was a real "man of honour" who was betrayed by the family etc.
DMC22
On Record

Post by DMC22 »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:09 am
maxiestern11 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:38 am In my memory, Pete Chiodo and Al D’Arco were two of the very few to be justified to turn. Not that I condone it by any measure. But if your research their situation, I think it’ll prove out my piont!
D’arco was garbage. Lying garbage. I think he made up that story about about them that they were going to kill him. He ratted to help his son who was a junkie and had gotten into trouble. All these rats do it bc they don’t want to go to jail. Period. end of story. They will say anything the FBI wants to get out of their bs no matter what. Even if it’s all lies
The story about the meeting where he was supposedly gonna be murdered always seemed a little off to me. Wasn't it in some fancy hotel in Manhattan? Were they just gonna walk him out of the place Weekend at Bernie's style, or were they gonna roll him up in the hotel's carpet and carry him through the lobby like that? That doesn't ring true to me as something that would happen in 1991 or 92, whenever it was. It's possible that he was just paranoid from all the murders that had been happening and he freaked out but I think the truth is probably closer to what you're saying, his smacked-out son got in some kind of jam or maybe Al just felt like an indictment was in the air and wanted to get in front of it to get the best deal possible. His book is like every other rat's book: he was always the smartest guy, he was a real "man of honour" who was betrayed by the family etc.
Agreed. Also he had his son go and try to shoot and kill Pete Chiodo. He didn’t die and D’arco knew Pete was gonna rat out him and his son. So he ran to the feds. That was the jam his son was gonna b facing. Plus him too.
And HIS SON!
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

JMAN723 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:14 pm
bert wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:11 pm
JMAN723 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:04 pm
bert wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:00 pm
JMAN723 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:51 pm
bert wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:46 pm I would trust a mafia member before a cop. Almost every cop I ever knew with just a few exceptions were scum bags, and I am talking off duty.
Come on Bert...that’s a bit of a stretch no?
No, I base it on experience. I still have one cop friend, he's cool, but guys who I thought were normal and ok who were cops, after hanging out with them long enough to hear stories or get to know them, were fucked up. Mostly the older ones, maybe they are not as bad now. I'm going by NYC cops, different cities may have a better quality of LE. The few state troopers I have encountered while driving tend to be pretty bad. Maybe in Philedelphia or other cites cops are different.
Disagree. I grew up in NY and my father, uncle,and two cousins are all cops. I almost became one myself. I’ve known so many growing up through my father and they are great great people. Like I mentioned earlier there are always some rotten apples but the majority just care about society and want to protect it from others who exploit it
With all those cop relatives you naturally tend to favor them, but think of this: If you had a cop stop you, or encountered one socially, having a father and 3 other relations on the force got you their good side. If you were ever pulled over all you had to do was mention your farther and you got treated different than other people. I'll assume your father was one of the good
ones.

I don’t agree with that. I don’t “favor” cops because of my relatives I just tell it like it is. I’ve actually had some bad experiences with other cops(not many but some). Also I NEVER mentioned my fathers name to get out of trouble. Look I don’t doubt you had some bad experiences and I respect your opinion but I don’t think it’s fair to say that most are bad which is not true
Lol.... Seriously....?? You don't see how you favor them, when you just stated how you almost became one!?!?

C Mon bro... It doesn't take that much intelligence to figure out you were 100% treated differently then the average citizen. Seeing how your from a family of cops I'm sure your last name is the same as there's. As well as you probably been to many cop parties....

Soooo really, in my opinion, you can't really comment on it bc in no way shape or form have you been treated like ppl without brothers and a father who's a cop.

It's a known thing that ppl who have cop families can pretty much get a pass on several things. Big to small. Like that's a COMMON thing.... That's why they make there fucked up bumper stickers.and I'm specifically talking about the ones that state that ur family is cops. They do it so they can go lenient on them.

Iv been all over the US.... And iv met police from all over. In good situations and bad. MOST OF THE TIME.... a cop is a cop... For real though....

I will admitt NYC cops do tend to be overboard though... For example... In NYC drug possession is only a misdimeanor. Where in other places it's a felony.... So that being the case.... NYC cops love to arrest ppl for the smallest and dumbest things bc there not felonies and won't be as life damaging as it would be elsewhere... NYC is a complete police state now.

Bert.... I agree w you.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JMAN723
Straightened out

Post by JMAN723 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:56 am
bert wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:46 pm I would trust a mafia member before a cop. Almost every cop I ever knew with just a few exceptions were scum bags, and I am talking off duty.
No, I base it on experience. I still have one cop friend, he's cool, but guys who I thought were normal and ok who were cops, after hanging out with them long enough to hear stories or get to know them, were fucked up. Mostly the older ones, maybe they are not as bad now. I'm going by NYC cops, different cities may have a better quality of LE. The few state troopers I have encountered while driving tend to be pretty bad. Maybe in Philedelphia or other cites cops are different.
Disagree. I grew up in NY and my father, uncle,and two cousins are all cops. I almost became one myself. I’ve known so many growing up through my father and they are great great people. Like I mentioned earlier there are always some rotten apples but the majority just care about society and want to protect it from others who exploit it
With all those cop relatives you naturally tend to favor them, but think of this: If you had a cop stop you, or encountered one socially, having a father and 3 other relations on the force got you their good side. If you were ever pulled over all you had to do was mention your farther and you got treated different than other people. I'll assume your father was one of the good
ones.

I don’t agree with that. I don’t “favor” cops because of my relatives I just tell it like it is. I’ve actually had some bad experiences with other cops(not many but some). Also I NEVER mentioned my fathers name to get out of trouble. Look I don’t doubt you had some bad experiences and I respect your opinion but I don’t think it’s fair to say that most are bad which is not true
Lol.... Seriously....?? You don't see how you favor them, when you just stated how you almost became one!?!?

C Mon bro... It doesn't take that much intelligence to figure out you were 100% treated differently then the average citizen. Seeing how your from a family of cops I'm sure your last name is the same as there's. As well as you probably been to many cop parties....

Soooo really, in my opinion, you can't really comment on it bc in no way shape or form have you been treated like ppl without brothers and a father who's a cop.

It's a known thing that ppl who have cop families can pretty much get a pass on several things. Big to small. Like that's a COMMON thing.... That's why they make there fucked up bumper stickers.and I'm specifically talking about the ones that state that ur family is cops. They do it so they can go lenient on them.

Iv been all over the US.... And iv met police from all over. In good situations and bad. MOST OF THE TIME.... a cop is a cop... For real though....

I will admitt NYC cops do tend to be overboard though... For example... In NYC drug possession is only a misdimeanor. Where in other places it's a felony.... So that being the case.... NYC cops love to arrest ppl for the smallest and dumbest things bc there not felonies and won't be as life damaging as it would be elsewhere... NYC is a complete police state now.

Bert.... I agree w you.

Dude that’s bullshit. You don’t know anything about me other than the fact that I have family members on the force. I have never gotten any special treatment and if I did something wrong my father would have kicked my ass and let me face the consequences. I was smart enough to stay out of trouble so maybe that’s why I never had issues. I have gotten parking tickets and one speeding ticket....and I paid for them
Targenmantarian
Straightened out

Post by Targenmantarian »

DMC22 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:13 pm
Hired_Goonz wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:09 am
Agreed. Also he had his son go and try to shoot and kill Pete Chiodo. He didn’t die and D’arco knew Pete was gonna rat out him and his son. So he ran to the feds. That was the jam his son was gonna b facing. Plus him too.
And HIS SON!
Anyone with an IQ of 60plus would have realized that they were gonna be the target of an enormous Federal indictment in that position.

Just because he wasn't charged yet didn't mean that two years later he wouldn't be.

He saw the writing on the wall and knew how many murders he had been involved in. So he gave it up.

Yeah even in 1991 with rudimentary surveillance I don't see why they'd kill him at the Kimberley. You can just park a van in front of his apartment. He had a restaurant and a social club too right? He lived in Little Italy. He's not going to g further than Mulberry Street if he can avoid it. Wouldn't have been hard to just get him there.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

JMAN723 wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:42 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:56 am
ones.

Bert.... I agree w you.

Dude that’s bullshit. You don’t know anything about me other than the fact that I have family members on the force. I have never gotten any special treatment and if I did something wrong my father would have kicked my ass and let me face the consequences. I was smart enough to stay out of trouble so maybe that’s why I never had issues. I have gotten parking tickets and one speeding ticket....and I paid for them
[/quote.

Lol, that's bullshit?? Soooo the need to print out bumper stickers saying ur fam is cops is for.... nothing?? That alone... The fact that you have to be related to the police AND get them FROM THEM just shows u that there is favoritism. This is not rocket science....

COPS LOOK OUT FOR THERE OWN. PERIOD.

this is a rediculous argument.... Your from a cop Family and wanna be a cop... U shoulda done it cuz u sure sounds like one.

Lol, just for fun, nothing to even do with this argument, go check out 60 DAYS IN season 5 where they sent the cop in the jail and he tried to take down the whole op and put ppls lives in jeopardy bc he wasn't getting his way.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JMAN723
Straightened out

Post by JMAN723 »

Jeremy what the fuck are you talking about lol? When did I say I have bumper stickers saying I had cops in the family? Obviously you hate cops and that’s your right I guess but making stupid accusations about somebody you don’t even know is very weird lol
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Has there been any made guys who have flipped that actually lived in nyc after they flipped ?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:09 pm Has there been any made guys who have flipped that actually lived in nyc after they flipped ?

Isn't PJ Pisciotti living in NYC? Don't know if he continued to live there or if he left and came back more recently though.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:09 pm Has there been any made guys who have flipped that actually lived in nyc after they flipped ?
not sure about nyc but anthony arillotta snitched, did a lil time, then went right back to his town springfield, ma. there's gotta be a couple rats roaming around nyc though especially these days.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

TwoPiece wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:56 pm
not sure about nyc but anthony arillotta snitched, did a lil time, then went right back to his town springfield, ma. there's gotta be a couple rats roaming around nyc though especially these days.
That penisini from the lucchese Is still in nyc I believe as well , wonder if he will stay
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Targenmantarian
Straightened out

Post by Targenmantarian »

The Colombo who got shot at the beach. Caves?

He also lives in Brooklyn openly.

Nothing happens to rats anymore. At all.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Targenmantarian wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:33 pm The Colombo who got shot at the beach. Caves?

He also lives in Brooklyn openly.

Nothing happens to rats anymore. At all.
Like I said before, the minute the "Fear Factor of Reprisal" is gone, that's the beginning of the end. In addition, it adds to the Paranoia of not being able to trust anyone anymore.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".