Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Gabagool718
Straightened out

Post by Gabagool718 »

Quite a few powerhouses are graduating this year guys like Teddy P & Joe Waverly to name a few should an interesting year for this thing .. any thoughts ?
roydemeo
Straightened out

Re: 2020

Post by roydemeo »

ALPHONSE TRUCCHIO
Register Number: 04510-748
Race: White
Sex: Male
Located at: New York RRM
Release Date: 02/23/2020

Also Trucchio will go out soon,who know if will turn as simple soldiers or will turn to be a capo of his father's crew.
roydemeo
Straightened out

Post by roydemeo »

Also Anthony “Ant” Staino/58 (IP/2/17/2020) – South Jersey and South Philly capo.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

roydemeo wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:04 am Also Anthony “Ant” Staino/58 (IP/2/17/2020) – South Jersey and South Philly capo.
He was released already I thought?? From the schrwatsier post it states that he is a FORMER member, whatever that means...
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

roydemeo wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:01 am ALPHONSE TRUCCHIO

Also Trucchio will go out soon,who know if will turn as simple soldiers or will turn to be a capo of his father's crew.
He’s back on the street already he just goes back to the halfway house to sleep at night. It’s right next to the MDC in sunset park.
Tony Monte
Straightened out

Post by Tony Monte »

roydemeo wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:04 am Also Anthony “Ant” Staino/58 (IP/2/17/2020) – South Jersey and South Philly capo.
He got out a few months ago and just finished his time in halfway house a few days
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

He's shelved.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:19 am

He's shelved.
Whoa when did this happen? I missed this development, someone fill me in.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
roydemeo
Straightened out

Post by roydemeo »

Ivan wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:21 am
TommyGambino wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:19 am

He's shelved.
Whoa when did this happen? I missed this development, someone fill me in.

https://aboutthemafia.com/gambino-mobst ... the-family

It will be interesting to see how the new Gambino leadership handles the former capo. He did the time and kept quiet proving he is a stand-up guy and will likely want to step back in especially after his supervised release comes to an end. But a dispute with former Gambino consigliere Joseph “JoJo” Corozzo reportedly led to the young mobster being shelved by boss Domenico Cefalu. According to the reports the two mobsters were involved in a disagreement over defense strategy after the bust in 2011 before Trucchio decided to cop a plea.

The defendants were divided into two separate trials but no one wanted to be first up to face the feds firing squad which was loaded with an array of new evidence. During a pre-trial session, Corozzo’s son and lawyer Joseph got into a heated argument with Trucchio over a move made by his lawyer that directly contradicted an appeal he had made. “Hey Al, so it’s every man for himself, now, said Corozzo. Why don’t you come here and say that to my face, replied Trucchio, as he kept moving toward the elevator. So, I’m not a man now, snapped the lawyer, with a look of disgust on his face.”

It was taken as a sign of disrespect toward his mob superior and Alphonse was reportedly demoted and shelved. In 2015 reports surfaced stating that aging wiseguy Thomas “Monk” Sassano had been named the new captain of Alphonse’s Queens-based crew. But several years have now passed and a lot has changed within the Gambino family. Corozzo is no longer a part of the Gambino hierarchy and doesn’t seem to be as influential within the family as he once was. The recent loss of powerful Gambino family leader Frank Cali has seemingly impacted the Gambino’s financially at least so some extent.

So maybe everyone can let bygones be bygones and there can once again be a place at the table for an earner and proven leader like Alphonse Trucchio.

I dottori this but Trucchio is young and made 10 y for the family imo he will turner in his crew As sample soldier.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

He may or may not be shelved but I HIGHLY doubt if he is it’s because he said to Corozzo, a lawyer and unmade guy, ‘why don’t you come say that to my face’, AFTER he was insulted.

If made guys got shelved for as little as that, there’d be zero wise guys walking the streets.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:12 am He may or may not be shelved but I HIGHLY doubt if he is it’s because he said to Corozzo, a lawyer and unmade guy, ‘why don’t you come say that to my face’, AFTER he was insulted.

If made guys got shelved for as little as that, there’d be zero wise guys walking the streets.
Yeah, it's just words yelled in a stressful situation, the only way it would have led to a shelving is if it escalated afterwards, and there is no indication it did.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

I think Spirito is getting out this year for the B’s. I understand he’s a highly respected soldier and the Bonanno’s are in a fluid situation so that could be worth keeping an eye on.

Sal Larca for the Westside gets out too. Only a soldier and quite sick I believe.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:12 am He may or may not be shelved but I HIGHLY doubt if he is it’s because he said to Corozzo, a lawyer and unmade guy, ‘why don’t you come say that to my face’, AFTER he was insulted.

Yeah that's what I think. Either that, or they were looking to shelf him anyway and mouthing off to the lawyer was just an excuse.

Thanks for the link roydemeo.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
roydemeo
Straightened out

Post by roydemeo »

Ivan wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:32 am

Yeah that's what I think. Either that, or they were looking to shelf him anyway and mouthing off to the lawyer was just an excuse.

Thanks for the link roydemeo.
You're welcome Ivan.I think too that the Gambinos wouldn't shelve a loyal soldier for the Corozzo case,for sure once out will return to his crew.
CapoDeiCapi
Associate

Post by CapoDeiCapi »

Serious question.... Where are you people getting your information from? News reports? I mean seriously.