Who do you believe???

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CapoDeiCapi
Associate

Who do you believe???

Post by CapoDeiCapi »

Personally I tend to believe most of what comes out of The Bulls mouth is true. However I just came across a 30 min segment of a Lynda Milito ( Louie’s Wife) interview and according to her Sammys and louies relationship went south because Louie felt Sammy was screwing him with that half a mill he got for that club ( where louie killed that guy right in front of everyone in front of the club) and got a piece of some farm. But Sammys version of it is that Milito Was under the impression that Castellano had it in for him so he distant himself for Sammy. What do you think?
There’s a few situations like this with different members in the Fam but I just can’t think of them. Oh another thing I heard from I believe Milito’s or one of those daughters was the farm Sammy loved was actually someone else’s before he whacked him. Can’t remember exactly who the people were.
JMAN723
Straightened out

Re: Who do you believe???

Post by JMAN723 »

Who knows. Sammy obviously tries to justify every murder he committed especially Those close to him like Milito. Obviously Gotti wanted him dead too so maybe Sammy was being honest about that but who knows. As for the farm you are referring to I think it was Eddie Garafolo’s that he killed and took the property
CapoDeiCapi
Associate

Post by CapoDeiCapi »

right right, but ya see on this interview I just watched Lynda Milito said this farm was bought with the money that came from the club Sammy was selling to some guy who he killed because the guy pulled an uzi on him.but your right, the interview with the Daughter Garafalo said Sammy took her fathers farm. so there's either 2 farms (lol) Sammy had or 2 very different stories of how he got it. UNLESS of course, its all true and with that money Sammy bought it from Garafalo extremely cheap as a payment our something. Off the subject but I just read in Daughter Gravanos book that Sammy really had no idea about the drug ring in Arizona (well knew but wasn't involved to the extent) and I wonder how true that was. I mean apparently he knew he was lending money to his soon to squash a drug debt or something to that effect but really wasn't into funding the whole thing. (((Which really kinda make sense. According to FBI and Police papers the crew was already investigating the whole thing before Sammy was even there)))
JMAN723
Straightened out

Post by JMAN723 »

Not sure to be honest. Sammy does speak a lot of bullshit when it comes to himself and his bad deeds but other stuff I think is accurate. It’s tough to know for sure
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

When it comes to Sammy.... I think about the DiLeonardo interview we did where he said that Sammy is one of the scariest guys he knew. He was like "he'd have u killed if he benefits from it. I'm glad I never had anything he wanted."
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

Sammy is who you believe. Not fucking linda milito. What does she know? Hole lotta nothing.

JIGGS
Extortion
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Extortion »

Linda milito is always full of shit she claimed louis killed jimmy hoffa lol
“In Italian, La Cosa Nostra is also known as ‘our headache.’” -Jerry Anguilo