Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:
BobbyBacala wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:52 pm every calabrese family in Canada I can say with good certainty that they have at least one or two made men
Dude. Seriously.
That would be one fierce army of 'ndranghetisti ready to absorb Montreal, New York, Chicago, Sinaloa and Medellin.
BobbyBacala
On Record

Post by BobbyBacala »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:
BobbyBacala wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:52 pm every calabrese family in Canada I can say with good certainty that they have at least one or two made men
Dude. Seriously.
Not sure if being sarcastic, like I said majority are straight people it's like calabrese freemasonry only a small percentage do crimes

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Moscone65 »

Weird Info from this article, (make a free account to see it)

https://www.hamiltonnews.com/news-story ... ster-home/

“The Iavarones were thought to be allies of the Musitano crime family in the 1990s, but by the time of Albert's murder they were not. The Iavarone name comes up several times in the transcript of wiretap conversations recorded by police in Project Otremens. The RCMP-led, joint forces investigation led to the imprisonment of Joey and Dom Violi for fentanyl trafficking and included a high-level turncoat who recorded conversations as a paid police agent. The brothers pleaded guilty, so the information in the court documents was never tested in court.

On June 30, 2017 the police agent talks about A Iavarone (believed to be Albert) being "straightened out" with an L.A. Family and that Joe Todaro was mad about not being told this. Being "straightened out" is a term used when a man is initiated as "made" Mafia member.“

^Not saying I totally by this but it’s pretty random. L.A?? I know buffalo had ties to L.A before but what would be there now? A ndrangheta cell?
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

there is not any ndrangheta cell in la, but tommy gambino lives there, if it is true the gambino's from ny (and inzerillo's from sicily) are involved in this war
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

scagghiuni wrote:there is not any ndrangheta cell in la, but tommy gambino lives there, if it is true the gambino's from ny (and inzerillo's from sicily) are involved in this war
Interesting perspective. Makes more sense than being initiated into a non-existant family. Or are we going to consider LA still viable too? (I suggest not otherwise the forum will implode).
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

In addition, "an" LA family could mean anything. I'm glad the agent didn't say the LA family, some here would get a stroke including perhaps myself. Imo it is quite possible the Gambinos have taken over what was left of LA and may now have a crew there that this Lavarone may have been initiated in, if that is the case at all because it is indeed strange. Then again, there is so much still within that world that we outsiders don't know so news like this may be hard to grasp because of it.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Lupara wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 1:55 pm
scagghiuni wrote:there is not any ndrangheta cell in la, but tommy gambino lives there, if it is true the gambino's from ny (and inzerillo's from sicily) are involved in this war
Interesting perspective. Makes more sense than being initiated into a non-existant family. Or are we going to consider LA still viable too? (I suggest not otherwise the forum will implode).
nah la is dead long before, they mean the gambino's, if this new is true, if iavarone was made in la he was made a member of the gambino's 100%
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Why was he made in la though, wouldn’t it make more sense to be made by New York,in New York? Especially since he’s in Toronto which isn’t that far from New York, but very far from L.A.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Lupara wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:01 pmIn addition, "an" LA family could mean anything. I'm glad the agent didn't say the LA family, some here would get a stroke including perhaps myself.
Only those grounded in reality.
Imo it is quite possible the Gambinos have taken over what was left of LA and may now have a crew there
Not reality.
All roads lead to New York.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Moscone65 wrote:Why was he made in la though, wouldn’t it make more sense to be made by New York,in New York? Especially since he’s in Toronto which isn’t that far from New York, but very far from L.A.
In New York LE keeps a close eye on the mob and a Canadian mobster going there will attract suspicion. There's a suprising pattern of Canadian criminals doing business in LA in recent years.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Wiseguy wrote:
Lupara wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:01 pmIn addition, "an" LA family could mean anything. I'm glad the agent didn't say the LA family, some here would get a stroke including perhaps myself.
Only those grounded in reality.
Imo it is quite possible the Gambinos have taken over what was left of LA and may now have a crew there
Not reality.
Just leave me and my reality be.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Wiseguy and Pogo get ready for 300 pages of posts about the LA Family being viable lol
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Frank wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:52 pm Wiseguy and Pogo get ready for 300 pages of posts about the LA Family being viable lol
I wouldn't put it past some people here believing it.
All roads lead to New York.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

LA have always been there. They’ll be leaving bodies in the streets soon.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Seriously though, just HOW wacky is Canada gonna get? L.A. now? WTF? Who made him? This is from Morena?

Maybe Wiseguy and PoGo are right and this Morena guy is bullshitying too, lol kidding