peter tuccio- kid w merlino

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Re: peter tuccio- kid w merlino

Post by JohnnySalami »

Pinched*
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Merlino must think that he can make money off Tuccio. Remember Stanley Stein? The rich Florida lawyer who bankrolled Merlino’s restaurant? When was the last time you saw that guy in a picture with Merlino....
JohnnySalami
Straightened out

Post by JohnnySalami »

moneyman wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 6:23 pm Merlino must think that he can make money off Tuccio. Remember Stanley Stein? The rich Florida lawyer who bankrolled Merlino’s restaurant? When was the last time you saw that guy in a picture with Merlino....
Lol cause the restaurant isn’t around anymore probably had it under his name so the feds couldnt seize. Once it closed down that was the end of that friendship probably
Targenmantarian
Straightened out

Post by Targenmantarian »

Tuccio will end up getting made one day if he doesn't rat.

He's Italian.
He exists.
He wants to be made.
His uncle is made.

In 2020 that's about all you need and in 2035 when he will be old enough to be considered (if he hasn't flipped) they'll be even more desperate.

20 years from now literally just existing will be enough to get in.

And if they don't want him in NYC then he can always go to Philly which he may already be thinking.
Bkjo18thav
Associate

Post by Bkjo18thav »

True he has everything he needs pretty sure he will be with Philly now
Targenmantarian
Straightened out

Yeah. It doesn't take much more.

Also let's be honest. If there had been a board in the late seventies and early eighties then young Merlino would be getting the same treatment.

A lot of young guys with silly tendencies grow up to be actual crooks. Seen it happen more than once.
Bkjo18thav
Associate

Post by Bkjo18thav »

hes On house arrest right now so he can’t see any people who are known to the police down Ozone he’s very known ...his unc good guys had to pay merlino I heard rumor ..who knows haha
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

I figure we're gonna be seeing some major busts against the Gambinos soon , Bigger than the last 2 or 3 since a few guys were id'd in other indictments and complaints but never charged and the Feds and DOJ stating in the Campos indictment that the Gambinos are "THRIVING" literally with not much interference
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

If the Gambinos are thriving what’s that say about the Genovese? I’d put them on a whole another levels than the Gambinos.
Targenmantarian
Straightened out

Mason_dixon wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:31 pm If the Gambinos are thriving what’s that say about the Genovese? I’d put them on a whole another levels than the Gambinos.
Genovese always make the most non narcotics cash.

Membership wise they keep shrinking because they are insanely selective and closed off.

But those alive do really well. But they lose way more people than they replace. Which at some point will hit a critical mark and hurt them. But they probably only need a few huge earners anyways.
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

Targenmantarian wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:41 pm
Mason_dixon wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:31 pm If the Gambinos are thriving what’s that say about the Genovese? I’d put them on a whole another levels than the Gambinos.

Membership wise they keep shrinking because they are insanely selective and closed off.

But those alive do really well. But they lose way more people than they replace. Which at some point will hit a critical mark and hurt them. But they probably only need a few huge earners anyways.

Interesting take I always believed the Genovese were still expanding maybe just very selective on who they straighten out ? Lots of associates.
Targenmantarian
Straightened out

Mason_dixon wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:30 pm
Targenmantarian wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:41 pm

Interesting take I always believed the Genovese were still expanding maybe just very selective on who they straighten out ? Lots of associates.
No one makes people at an older age, vets people longer, is more selective, or closes their books more often than the Genovese.

I don't think they have anyone in their whole family under 49 at this point and they haven't made anyone in years far as I recall.

I think they are super savvy. But they run the risk of shrinking to the point where they can't ever get the numbers back. It's happened to smaller families but as the five keep losing and losing and not replacing I think you'll see a point down the road where they are in risk of dying out completely.

Lucheses are also selective. They are down to 70ish from over 100.

Only family that stays where they should be numbers wise are the Bonnanos and Philly maybe. Possibly Gambinos although they are down from 250 to 100ish.
Targenmantarian
Straightened out

I mean look at the most current charts for them and look at a chart from 15 years ago or 10 or 20.

You'll see a huge contraction.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

No family is actually expanding. At best some are maintaining their membership levels though the same probably can't be said for the associate count.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Targenmantarian wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:43 pm
Possibly Gambinos although they are down from 250 to 100ish.
100?

Pogo has over 150 Gambino members listed and that's not even taking into account the unknown members.

Gambino's are probably around 165 - 175 members.