Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by johnny_scootch »

CabriniGreen wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:39 am Question for everyone interested....

Musitanos, Violis...

Who gets thier action now?
Luppino's ?
BobbyBacala
On Record

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by BobbyBacala »

CabriniGreen wrote:Question for everyone interested....

Musitanos, Violis...

Hes probably in Saskatchewan LOL

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

BobbyBacala wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:33 am
CabriniGreen wrote:Question for everyone interested....

Musitanos, Violis...

Hes probably in Saskatchewan LOL

There’s actually precedent of the NY mafia in Saskatchewan.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kD9aROOTrPU
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Moscone65 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:47 am What happened with musitano, thats the question? Im assuming hes laying real low, almost hiding, because not even my pals who know friends of his have heard anything.
... They'd tell you if he was hiding or not??

Fuck a Hitman... We got moscone
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Moscone65 wrote:What happened with musitano, thats the question? Im assuming hes laying real low, almost hiding, because not even my pals who know friends of his have heard anything.
Laying low until the dust settles. He got a good warning which may give him an advantage and the criminal landscape is changing again.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Lupara wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:07 am
Moscone65 wrote:What happened with musitano, thats the question? Im assuming hes laying real low, almost hiding, because not even my pals who know friends of his have heard anything.
Laying low until the dust settles. He got a good warning which may give him an advantage and the criminal landscape is changing again.
From what I understand he has more people than a lot of self proclaimed mob experts say. A lot of people say his organization is done, but from the people I talk to around Woodbridge, seems he still has a lot of connections and pull. Rather than just blood ties, the musitanos seem to get their associates from people they meet and did business with, people they went to high school with ect. That works to their advantage in a way because the ndrangheta clans here tend to stick to all their other calabrese family, but there are so many calabrese guys that are criminals but from cosenza or catanzaro, or Italians from other parts of southern Italy that want to join up with a group but are excluded by the ndrangheta guys.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

And the musitanos aren’t really ndrangheta, per se, atleast not in the traditional sense
BobbyBacala
On Record

Post by BobbyBacala »

Moscone65 wrote:And the musitanos aren’t really ndrangheta, per se, atleast not in the traditional sense
I herd when their dad died they cut tiew the mother locale and became members of la cosa nostra with the rizzutos.

Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

BobbyBacala wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:48 pm
Moscone65 wrote:And the musitanos aren’t really ndrangheta, per se, atleast not in the traditional sense
I herd when their dad died they cut tiew the mother locale and became members of la cosa nostra with the rizzutos.

Ya your right, actually that reminds me I heard Pat was made
BobbyBacala
On Record

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by BobbyBacala »

Moscone65 wrote:
BobbyBacala wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:48 pm

Ya your right, actually that reminds me I heard Pat was made
Hamilton mob used to be more tight knit with the Toronto mob the luppino papalia and musitano crews all used to be on the camera di controllo. I think the violi/luppinos might still be but italian police never mention anyone from Hamilton on the board anymore and they have a good indication of who's on.

Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Interesting. Do you think they could've been with Buffalo?
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Lupara wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:41 am
Interesting. Do you think they could've been with Buffalo?
Ive read that before too but it doesn’t make sense that they were unless buffalo were the ones to order the Papalia hit. I think they could have been working in or under buffalos sphere of influence but then went with the rizzutos and pat was made with them when he got out of jail.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Cross posting from gangster bb, credits to nickel city. Looks like they decided to raid the allegedly mob tied strip club in buffalo, and it is indeed pharaohs.
https://buffalonews.com/2019/12/12/fede ... trip-club/
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

The owner of the club is Pete Gerace.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Moscone65 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:41 pm Cross posting from gangster bb, credits to nickel city. Looks like they decided to raid the allegedly mob tied strip club in buffalo, and it is indeed pharaohs.
https://buffalonews.com/2019/12/12/fede ... trip-club/
Very interesting . The next indictment should clear up the Buffalo mob existence but the underlying evidence is approaching a high confidence level that they have somehow stuck around ( drugs seem to be a core racket, possibly replacing Labor rackets ) although my guess is they still have some construction rackets