The Chicago Outfit (discussion)

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Sol
Admin

Re: The Chicago Outfit (discussion)

Post by Sol »

Chicago wrote:The Judges in the pockets of Organized Crime was always way exaggerated. Sure, there were a select few in the past but a small percentage of all Judges.
In 2015, the Judges in the pockets of the remainder of the Outfit, would be zero or close to zero in the same way that street bookmaking is next to zero as described by Mike Magnafichi. It would be easier to corrupt a Juror since there are 12 of them and all you need is one for a hung Jury.
Mickey Davis, the guy I was talking about, should have either made a deal with the Prosecution and pled guilty OR had a Bench trial. Defendants like Mickey Davis have a better chance with a Judge than a Jury who will NEVER get past the picture of him fishing with Pete DiFronzo and being his life long acquaintance. That's the point. How many Judges 40 years ago were in the pocket of the Outfit is irrelevant to Mickey Davis in 2015.
Chopper wrote:Case closed! Chuckie English told me when he let it be al over me!
I have no clue what you're talking about here, but I'm going to assume you're being sarcastic? If that's the case, lets not derail a good flowing thread by doing so.
Chopper wrote: Whoo ho Chicago I just made 10 bucks singing in front of Ceasars! Nobody gambles in Chicago anymore case closed!
Chopper I'm sure there is illegal betting everywhere, if there is still illegal betting in Vegas (where it's legal), then there will always be illegal betting in every state.......Soliai
willychichi
Full Patched

Re: The Chicago Outfit (discussion)

Post by willychichi »

OUTFIT BURGLAR ‘BIG PAULIE K’ COPS PLEA IN CHICAGO MAFIA HOME INVASION, RICO CASE, RECEIVES 18 YEARS

High-ranking Chicago mob associate and veteran Windy City professional thief Paul (Big Paulie) Koroluk pled guilty to federal racketeering charges last week and was sentenced to 18 years in prison. The 57-year old Koroluk was indicted in the summer of 2014 for running an Outfit-backed home invasion and armed-robbery crew in tandem with Chicago mafia lieutenant Robert (Bobby Pinocchio) Panozzo. The pair were convicted and did prison time for a burglary ring in the 2000s.

Koroluk and Panozzo are alleged to be part of the Outfit’s Grand Avenue regime headed by reputed Westside capo Albert (Albie the Falcon) Vena, the alleged successor to 87-year old imprisoned former Outfit consigliere Joseph (Joey the Clown) Lombardo, Koroluk and Panozzo’s mentor in the underworld. Lombardo’s been behind bars for a decade, locked up for the murder of a friend and business partner-turned-FBI informant in 1974.

Read more: http://gangsterreport.com/outfit-burgla ... rico-case/
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.