Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Moscone65 »

BobbyBacala wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:04 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:59 pm
Moscone65 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:12 pm
BobbyBacala wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:09 pm
Moscone65 wrote:Uaglio cist strunz’ e testadura. For sure he is a fucking calabrese this guy
Hes a nerd mangia cake lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Probably a Irish, German, Scottish, Dutch, English American lmao
16850-when-youre-winning-the-argument-with-facts-and-they-start-attacking-you-personally-instead-of-addressing-the-topic.jpg

Dude I dont mean to sound like a jerk off but I live in Woodbridge and I go to all the cafes around here and there's ALOT of mobsters that police or the media dont know that they are mobsters why cant buffalo be in the same boat?
Ue, you live in Woodbridge, me too, what intersection do you live in near?
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Moscone65 wrote:Uaglio cist strunz’ e testadura. For sure he is a fucking calabrese this guy

16850-when-youre-winning-the-argument-with-facts-and-they-start-attacking-you-personally-instead-of-addressing-the-topic.jpg
Well I don’t really know what to say to you now other than let’s wait and see if any developments happen. Maybe your right and we will be left with our cocks in our hands like “Detroit”, however personally I doubt that will turn out to be the case.
BobbyBacala
On Record

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by BobbyBacala »

Moscone65 wrote:

Dude I dont mean to sound like a jerk off but I live in Woodbridge and I go to all the cafes around here and there's ALOT of mobsters that police or the media dont know that they are mobsters why cant buffalo be in the same boat?
Highway 7 and martin grove

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

BobbyBacala wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:04 pmDude I dont mean to sound like a jerk off but I live in Woodbridge and I go to all the cafes around here and there's ALOT of mobsters that police or the media dont know that they are mobsters why cant buffalo be in the same boat?
First, I'm not sure how where you live or what cafes you go to affords you the knowledge of what mobsters law enforcement does and doesn't know about.

Second, a guy here or there flying under the radar is one thing. But 20 members of Buffalo, on either side of the border, unidentified by law enforcement in the 21st century? That's fantasy land.
All roads lead to New York.
BobbyBacala
On Record

Post by BobbyBacala »

Wiseguy wrote:
BobbyBacala wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:04 pmDude I dont mean to sound like a jerk off but I live in Woodbridge and I go to all the cafes around here and there's ALOT of mobsters that police or the media dont know that they are mobsters why cant buffalo be in the same boat?
First, I'm not sure how where you live or what cafes you go to affords you the knowledge of what mobsters law enforcement does and doesn't know about.

Second, a guy here or there flying under the radar is one thing. But 20 members of Buffalo, on either side of the border, unidentified by law enforcement in the 21st century? That's fantasy land.
I've known that Giuseppe ursino was a made man way before he got busted and law enforcement didn't know he was, same with domenico ruso he owns a garden centre in Woodbridge hes been a mob boss for 30 years and police found out in 2010 and theres a few others I know of as well who haven't been caught yet, maybe its canadian law enforcement which is horrible that's why the Canadian mob thrives or they could be just very good at their job and since the buffalo mob has been working with ontario forever it's very possible they share secrets on how not to get caught

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by johnny_scootch »

Wiseguy calling you a hardheaded Calabrese is a compliment truly those fucks have a superpower. Titanium skulls which not even the slightest bit of sense can penetrate. Honestly tho why not just give it a rest and let everyone believe what they want?
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

BobbyBacala wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:42 pm
Moscone65 wrote:

Highway 7 and martin grove

Bro I’m there like everyday, I live close to Islington and Rutherford. Send me a message we would have a lot to talk about
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

TommyNoto wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:10 pm
scagghiuni wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:19 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:16 pm The Bonannos have a lot bigger concerns than helping Buffalo get back on it's feet.

But you keep believing that. Like I said above, what are you going to say 10 years from now when all these theories have gone to pot? Probably much like those who argued for Detroit 10 years ago. Crickets.
i admit that you are one of the greatest connoisseurs of organized crime, but in front of a big evidence everyone can change his mind
Not looking to start anything but thats pure speculation on your part about the Bonnano family current thinking. IMO you should be more respectful on matters you are also completely guessing on
buffalo and bonanno strongly linked is a fact, dom violi attended even a bonanno induction ceremony... dom violi being underboss of buffalo, and buffalo having 30 made members other facts
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

My comment wasn’t to your post but about what the Bonnano’s current concern are
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

I wonder if Dom went through the traditional ceremony and when he attended the Bonanno shortened ceremony he was like WTF is going on right now?
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:06 am I wonder if Dom went through the traditional ceremony and when he attended the Bonanno shortened ceremony he was like WTF is going on right now?
That's a great question I hadn't thought of. The many expedited ceremonies we've heard of involved members of one family, so it's strange to think of the Bonannos inviting a member of another family to witness a "ceremony" like that, unless as you said Violi's ceremony had also been similar.
BobbyBacala
On Record

Post by BobbyBacala »

Alright I'm trying to piece shit together with violi and montreal. Apparently Montreal sicilians and wolf pack are aligned and fighting with the commissos, violi is connected to the bonannos through buffalo, according to some articles the bonannos are still connected to the rizzutos and also the violis are connected to the commissos through marriage is this a shit show or not

BobbyBacala
On Record

Post by BobbyBacala »

BobbyBacala wrote:Alright I'm trying to piece shit together with violi and montreal. Apparently Montreal sicilians and wolf pack are aligned and fighting with the commissos, violi is connected to the bonannos through buffalo, according to some articles the bonannos are still connected to the rizzutos and also the violis are connected to the commissos through marriage is this a shit show or not

And the violis are fighting with the musitanos and cuntera who are aligned with rizzuto holy shit what a mess

AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

BobbyBacala wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:06 pm Alright I'm trying to piece shit together with violi and montreal. Apparently Montreal sicilians and wolf pack are aligned and fighting with the commissos, violi is connected to the bonannos through buffalo, according to some articles the bonannos are still connected to the rizzutos and also the violis are connected to the commissos through marriage is this a shit show or not

Definitely a shit show...can some please make me a diagram or something lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

It's even more complicated, as the Wolfpack have had THEIR OWN internal discord too....

We wont even touch the Mexicans wacking all the independent importers and replacing them with their own guys......