Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Moscone65 »

30 could mean approximately 30, give or take a few, we don’t know. Now if you take into consideration the Luppino family which is a ndrangheta family that is thought to also be a lcn crew under the buffalo family, plus the remnants of the Papalia family who are also a crew for the buffalo lcn, combine that with the 11 living members in buffalo (let’s say they made a couple of guys as well) and it s very possible to achieve that 30 number. 2 thirds of the family in Hamilton/southern Ontario with around a third in buffalo. The buffalo part is to retain lcn legitimacy and maintain closer ties with New York. For whatever reasons, the Canadians do still have a lot of respect for New York as well as any italian mafiosi that set up shop in New York but are part of an organization in Italy. So that’s saying something
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:02 am We all know the FBI had Buffalo at 23 remaining members in 2006, right? So how do we make sense of Violi's statement?

Scenario #1

The first argument supporting Violi's comment is that the family has made enough members to get back up to 30+ members. It would actually be 32 members, since Violi didn't beat out himself for the underboss spot, and Todaro wasn't in the running for it either.

So we have the 23 members by the feds in 2006 and Violi making that comment in 2017. We also known at least 10 members died between the 2006 FBI chart and the 2017 Violi statement, dropping that 23 member figure to 13.

So, in scenario #1, one has to argue that in the relatively short span between 2006 and 2017 - a little over a decade - Buffalo made 19 guys. 19 guys!

It was actually 22 in 2006 since one of the guys on the chart (Felix Borelli) was already dead. So they would have had to have made 20 new members from 2006-2017 to get to that 32 figure.

To put things in perspective Philly, a family that is still recognized by LE and who has shown a lot of activity and which consistently inducts new members, only made 10 new members during the same period.

Pogo
Last edited by Pogo The Clown on Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
BobbyBacala
On Record

Post by BobbyBacala »

I herd theres roughly 10-13 made guys in buffalo the rest of the buffalo guys are the canadian side

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Moscone65 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:11 am 30 could mean approximately 30, give or take a few, we don’t know. Now if you take into consideration the Luppino family which is a ndrangheta family that is thought to also be a lcn crew under the buffalo family, plus the remnants of the Papalia family who are also a crew for the buffalo lcn, combine that with the 11 living members in buffalo (let’s say they made a couple of guys as well) and it s very possible to achieve that 30 number. 2 thirds of the family in Hamilton/southern Ontario with around a third in buffalo. The buffalo part is to retain lcn legitimacy and maintain closer ties with New York. For whatever reasons, the Canadians do still have a lot of respect for New York as well as any italian mafiosi that set up shop in New York but are part of an organization in Italy. So that’s saying something
Two-thirds of the family in Canada? Seriously?

And what other Luppino family members have been made besides Natalie and Rocco Luppino? And what "remnants of the Papalia family" are you referring to? And why are these 20+ members in Hamilton so quiet?

Detroit all over again.
All roads lead to New York.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Bruno Monacco is he Buffalo?? Not saying he makes a huge difference.
BobbyBacala
On Record

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by BobbyBacala »

Wiseguy wrote:
Moscone65 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:11 am 30 could mean approximately 30, give or take a few, we don’t know. Now if you take into consideration the Luppino family which is a ndrangheta family that is thought to also be a lcn crew under the buffalo family, plus the remnants of the Papalia family who are also a crew for the buffalo lcn, combine that with the 11 living members in buffalo (let’s say they made a couple of guys as well) and it s very possible to achieve that 30 number. 2 thirds of the family in Hamilton/southern Ontario with around a third in buffalo. The buffalo part is to retain lcn legitimacy and maintain closer ties with New York. For whatever reasons, the Canadians do still have a lot of respect for New York as well as any italian mafiosi that set up shop in New York but are part of an organization in Italy. So that’s saying something
Two-thirds of the family in Canada? Seriously?

And what other Luppino family members have been made besides Natalie and Rocco Luppino? And what "remnants of the Papalia family" are you referring to? And why are these 20+ members in Hamilton so quiet?

Detroit all over again.
Theres plenty of mobsters in Canada who have no criminal record and are not in the news papers two who come to mind are carmine guido and Giuseppe ursino both have been criminals for 20 plus years and only recently have been exposed

scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:16 pm The Bonannos have a lot bigger concerns than helping Buffalo get back on it's feet.

But you keep believing that. Like I said above, what are you going to say 10 years from now when all these theories have gone to pot? Probably much like those who argued for Detroit 10 years ago. Crickets.
i admit that you are one of the greatest connoisseurs of organized crime, but in front of a big evidence everyone can change his mind
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Uaglio cist strunz’ e testadura. For sure he is a fucking calabrese this guy
BobbyBacala
On Record

Post by BobbyBacala »

Moscone65 wrote:Uaglio cist strunz’ e testadura. For sure he is a fucking calabrese this guy
Hes a nerd mangia cake lol

TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

scagghiuni wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:19 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Nov 22, 2019 3:16 pm The Bonannos have a lot bigger concerns than helping Buffalo get back on it's feet.

But you keep believing that. Like I said above, what are you going to say 10 years from now when all these theories have gone to pot? Probably much like those who argued for Detroit 10 years ago. Crickets.
i admit that you are one of the greatest connoisseurs of organized crime, but in front of a big evidence everyone can change his mind
Not looking to start anything but thats pure speculation on your part about the Bonnano family current thinking. IMO you should be more respectful on matters you are also completely guessing on
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

BobbyBacala wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:09 pm
Moscone65 wrote:Uaglio cist strunz’ e testadura. For sure he is a fucking calabrese this guy

Probably a Irish, German, Scottish, Dutch, English American lmao
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Moscone65 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:09 pm Uaglio cist strunz’ e testadura. For sure he is a fucking calabrese this guy

I laughed out loud and woke my kid up from a nap, now the wife is pissed! but it was worth it, thank you.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

No problem 😂
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Moscone65 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:12 pm

16850-when-youre-winning-the-argument-with-facts-and-they-start-attacking-you-personally-instead-of-addressing-the-topic.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
BobbyBacala
On Record

Post by BobbyBacala »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:59 pm
Moscone65 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:12 pm

16850-when-youre-winning-the-argument-with-facts-and-they-start-attacking-you-personally-instead-of-addressing-the-topic.jpg

Dude I dont mean to sound like a jerk off but I live in Woodbridge and I go to all the cafes around here and there's ALOT of mobsters that police or the media dont know that they are mobsters why cant buffalo be in the same boat?