Lucchese Trial

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Lucchese Trial

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

B. wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:04 pm
Ivan wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:49 pm
NYNighthawk wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:14 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:41 am Im no lawyer but I predict they all eventually win this case on appeal.
Sine you're not a lawyer don't make predictions since you know shit! Their appeal would go the US Second Circuit Court of Appeals which you know nothing about. This Court is the most prestigious of all Federal Appeals Courts. They affirm 98% of all appeals they hear - civil and criminal. So don't make any more predicitions you dickhead!
You OK buddy?
Listen, you motherfucker! The county court is the BEST court in the fucking COUNTY for a reason! What are you, a fucking psychic? Are you a fortune teller? There is a 50% chance that he's okay, and a 98% chance he's not. You do the math, dickhead!
😂

Gold sir.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Who’s acting captain for Crea j rcrew?, any of those guys from the tanglewood group still with him?
I’m sure some of the lucchese crews have more than 7-8 guys , I’m wondering what the most powerful one is?
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:30 pm
Pete wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:54 pm What I thought was interesting Pennisi said there were 7 crews with 7-8 guys in each crew which means they have around 60 active members. Do they really have that many guys retired or in the can or are there total membership numbers exaggerated? I also didn’t get when they said they showed Crea the letter, when he was in jail at the time unless they showed him in jail which seems unlikely. Most likely the info was relayed to him
The estimates for them from the feds have been consistent and aren't exaggerated. 60 active members, out of about 100 total members, is very realistic. Around 20 members in prison. That same amount could easily be inactive/retired. In fact, I seem to recall that very issue being reported recently (maybe by Capeci?). About how the NY families were starting to allow more guys to be made beyond just replacing the ones that died because they had so many that are in prison or old and inactive.
Thanks wise guy for some reason I thought the feds had them at a higher total membership.
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:03 pm Who’s acting captain for Crea j rcrew?, any of those guys from the tanglewood group still with him?
I’m sure some of the lucchese crews have more than 7-8 guys , I’m wondering what the most powerful one is?
From what I understand Crea jr wasn’t a capo anymore. I read something that said he was bumped to capo for political reasons then broke back to soldier. And if a made member of he family said those are the numbers as far as crew members I think they would be in the best position to know
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono