Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by CabriniGreen »

Pretty good article... Laurentian posted it I think....mentions the Ursino promotion...

http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/b ... -too-power
BobbyBacala
On Record

Post by BobbyBacala »

How do I post images on this? I got some cool pics
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

BobbyBacala wrote:How do I post images on this? I got some cool pics
You can add photos directly at least with Tapatalk or upload them to a file sharing website like Tinypic and then post a link to these images with [ img]url[/img] or whatever other method is used here. Usually these websites provide the link/command which you can just copypaste here.

Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

B. wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:50 pm
Stroccos wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:13 am So did zummo of the bonnaos flip ? Would he tie into this deal agent case at all ?
I know that's not what you asked, but I do feel there is much more to Zummo's story, no matter what his status is now.

His father appears to be Pasquale Zummo, a Sicilian heroin trafficker involved with the Pizza Connection. Zummo's background and the neighborhood he grew up in point to him having been a younger part of the Caffe Giannini crowd that produced the CI Morena and Zummo's co-defendant Paul Ragusa (whose father was a Sicilian Pizza Connection trafficker that hung out in the same circles as Pasquale Zummo).

There are few coincidences in the mafia and it's likely Zummo's ties to Morena and Ragusa go back to Ridgewood / Middle Village in NYC, especially given that Morena and Ragusa had served long prison terms before hooking up with Zummo in this Canadian case. The fact that Ragusa and Morena got together after all of that time, along with Zummo, does not seem random in the least.

Now, Salvatore Montagna is not typically associated with the Caffe Giannini "crew" itself, but his mentor Baldassare Amato was also a mentor/leader to many of the Giannini crew members and from Dom Cicale's info we know Montagna continued to associate with some remaining Giannini figures into the 2000s and despite living on Long Island and being in a Bronx crew, Montagna had a business in nearby Bushwick and hung out in the Middle Village area. Given Montagna's significant presence in Canada (including alleged visit(s) to Ontario) in the years before Zummo, Morena, and Ragusa appear there, seemingly comfortable and familiar with locals like the Violis, I have to wonder if there is not a Salvatore Montagna connection in all of this.

If nothing else, Montagna may have had some role in maintaining the formal connections that eventually allowed Violi to meet the visiting NYC Bonanno group, and for that matter, Morena establishing residence in Ontario with NYC Bonanno approval. Montagna was dead by this time, but what I'm suggesting is he helped lay the groundwork for what we saw develop in this case -- we know someone laid that groundwork and he's as good of a candidate as any.
interesting thanks for the info
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

266 pages!? Jesus Christ.

I haven't been too active bust a few weeks back I came across some crooked agent connected to Buffalo? Or "Western New York?" Does that ring any bells?
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Chris Christie wrote:266 pages!? Jesus Christ.

I haven't been too active bust a few weeks back I came across some crooked agent connected to Buffalo? Or "Western New York?" Does that ring any bells?
It rings the bells of the Notre Dame as it's been at the very center of a renewed debate concerning Buffalo's legitimate viability.

Only some small remnants of the anti-Buffalo pro-Genovese barbarian hords are still putting up some feeble resistence.

Buffalo isn't gone, and there is nothing you can do about it.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Lupara wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:20 pm

It rings the bells of the Notre Dame as it's been at the very center of a renewed debate concerning Buffalo's legitimate viability.

Only some small remnants of the anti-Buffalo pro-Genovese barbarian hords are still putting up some feeble resistence.

LOL. I'm glad I'm back. :lol:
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

You know what you guys are? You are vandals. You are vandalizing this thread. You are vandalizing this forum. You are a Hun. A Visigoth. A barbarian at the gate, clamoring for noble West Side blood and what's left of our factual integrity.
All roads lead to New York.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:19 pm

You know what you guys are? You are vandals. You are vandalizing this thread. You are vandalizing this forum. You are a Hun. A Visigoth. A barbarian at the gate, clamoring for noble West Side blood and what's left of our factual integrity.
Surprised you'd say that about CC
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
cdc
Straightened out

Post by cdc »

Very nice wire quote.

I dont see why both parties can’t be right. Maybe there is an ongoing effort to establish/ re establish a functioning crime family in buffalo/Canada. They could also be taken apart by one indictment (possibly have been already by the violi bust). There is a scenario in which. It’s sides points have grounds on the truth.
cdc
Straightened out

Post by cdc »

Very nice wire quote.

I dont see why both parties can’t be right. Maybe there is an ongoing effort to establish/ re establish a functioning crime family in buffalo/Canada. They could also be taken apart by one indictment (possibly have been already by the violi bust). There is a scenario in which both sides points have grounds on the truth.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

I predict that we will have a definitive answer about Buffalo very soon
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

AntComello wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:55 am I predict that we will have a definitive answer about Buffalo very soon
Bah! The boss is a do nothing, the underboss and captain is symbolic, the 30 guys can't be confirmed, making new members is irrelevant and Porky Zannochio went to Canada to go trout fishing. Some people will never learn.
BobbyBacala
On Record

Post by BobbyBacala »

Rizzuto associate shot in Ottawa
https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-ne ... ssion=true

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

BobbyBacala wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:25 am Rizzuto associate shot in Ottawa
https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-ne ... ssion=true

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Gyms in Canada are more dangerous than Housing projects.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.