Lucchese Trial

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Re: Lucchese Trial

Post by johnny_scootch »

No ones happier than Patty Red right now.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Imagine finding Crea and Madonna guilty of murder haha they had nothing
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

TommyGambino wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:08 pm Imagine finding Crea and Madonna guilty of murder haha they had nothing
You don’t think they were involved in Meldish getting popped?
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Chucky wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:19 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:08 pm Imagine finding Crea and Madonna guilty of murder haha they had nothing
100% they were but what actual evidence did they have?
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

No sympathy for Madonna or Crea, killers and heroin dealer but fucking hell that 'evidence' was pathetic, doubt they flip but who knows, Londonio, sounds like an idiot and loose cannon, would Caldwell even be valuable to the feds if he flipped? Crea Jr taking the plea was smart
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

TommyGambino wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:52 pm
I don’t know, they had enough to convince a jury, that’s all that matters. Madonna and Crea knew this could bite them on the ass when they ordered it, so here we are.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

On a scale of 1-10, how surprised would y’all be if Crea or Madonna flipped?
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Wow. I mean we all knew they were guilty, but i didnt think they'd be found guilty. With all the blunders, deplorable witnesses and jailhouse snitches, the prosecution openly undermining the defense, and even the judge questioning the professionalism of the prosecution, i was almost certain crea, madonna and caldwell were going to walk, and Londonio would have been convicted of racketeering and the escape.

I've been dying to know what else they had besides an EZ Pass log and second hand info by snitches. Was it ever made public or came out in trial they got the gun? I'm sure we would have known by now if the gun Londonio was popped with before this indictment was THE gun. I guess i just want to know what the X factor was in getting a conviction.

Anyone on here have a PACER account? Lol
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Chucky wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:16 pm
TommyGambino wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:52 pm
I don’t know, they had enough to convince a jury, that’s all that matters. Madonna and Crea knew this could bite them on the ass when they ordered it, so here we are.
Soldier confessing a murder to a junkie who happened to not actually record it, that shit happens all the time with the government putting forward jailhouse snitches with make believe stories, then there was Pasqua another junkie who was found to be unreliable, Pennisi had nothing on the murder, pretty scary how that is enough to convict madonna and crea,
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:19 pm On a scale of 1-10, how surprised would y’all be if Crea or Madonna flipped?
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:19 pm On a scale of 1-10, how surprised would y’all be if Crea or Madonna flipped?
I’d be very shocked they seem like stand up guys.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Everyone said Massino would never.

You just never can tell.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Not that i ever thought there was ever going to be a faction war or anything ridiculous like that, but i guess this really solidifies the "power shift" back to the guys from Amusos old regime . The final nail in the coffin.

Did that letter to Amuso by his Brooklyn friends and the stuff that set the leadership shift into motion happen before, or after, the Bronx guys were locked up? I cant remember if it happened because they were locked up, or if it was something the Brooklyn guys were plotting on no matter what
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Would be interesting if Londonio flips and gives info on the bronx crews, stilll a lot of capable guys from the bronx alive who were captains at one point, would be good to know if they are active
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Madonna has already done hard time, I'd be very surprised if he flips.