Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Slumpy
Straightened out

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Slumpy »

Any time I see blackhand forum content pop up on /r/mafia I temporarily take it down until I get the nod from the author. Seems like common sense/courtesy. Things might fall through the cracks and if you guys ever see your content on there without your blessing, just shoot me a PM on here and I'll deal with it.
BobbyBacala
On Record

Post by BobbyBacala »

Anyone see this video? It's a turncoat mobster talking with toronto ndrangheta boss giuseppe ursino the turncoat mentions scratch ripping him off in the beginning https://youtu.be/iZuXa051yis
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

BobbyBacala wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:10 am Anyone see this video? It's a turncoat mobster talking with toronto ndrangheta boss giuseppe ursino the turncoat mentions scratch ripping him off in the beginning https://youtu.be/iZuXa051yis
Nice catch I saw that video a few months ago when it was released but never realized he said that about scratch ripping him off
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

BobbyBacala wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:10 am Anyone see this video? It's a turncoat mobster talking with toronto ndrangheta boss giuseppe ursino the turncoat mentions scratch ripping him off in the beginning https://youtu.be/iZuXa051yis
Hey man, my first time seeing a post from you, nice catch here..... very interesting convo there....

So Fiorda was definitely an ndrangheta guy. Highly interesting video, all the names. "Mike the Jeweler", this Portuguese Manny, ( drug trafficker?)who apparently was familiar with a man named "Johnny". This Roberto who almost caught a beating... Jordan the Jew? lmao....

The other video, I gotta watch too, he met with a smuggler, it might have some hidden gems.....

Antimafia I think referenced these videos before...
He was talking about the disconnect of the reputation of Ursino as a powerful ndrangheta boss, and the fact that he was struggling for money. But this video shows he was under as heavy surveillance, as the Gambinos he was involved with. I'm sure they lost a ton when New Bridge went down.

It seems like thier wings got clipped before they could take off....
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

I’m guessing Johnny was Johnny raposo or whatever the one that was killed in the sicilian cafe shooting in 2012
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Between antimafias recent clarification on Fiorda, and this video, I'd say hes part of one of the local ndrines. Commisos, I guess.

Maybe the top rank in the minor society, I forget what its called, but the activities hes described as being involved with sounds about right for that rank....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Moscone65 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:49 am I’m guessing Johnny was Johnny raposo or whatever the one that was killed in the sicilian cafe shooting in 2012
Exactly what I was thinking, but didnt want to say it, lol...
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Wasnt sure WHEN the recording was made, was it before the Jonny guy got killed?
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

It was around 2015 and Johnny was killed in summer 2012. I believe you lol
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

They also mention “roytec” which is a small street around here that has industrial businesses (grace textile ect). I am not sure what he’s referring to on roytec
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

It’s close to riccis lmao, love that place
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

The pork and cheese guys in Toronto try to muscle Th wit way in but end up being small potatoes next to the Italians, working as affiliates and subsidiaries.
BobbyBacala
On Record

Post by BobbyBacala »

CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:47 am
Hey man, my first time seeing a post from you, nice catch here..... very interesting convo there....

So Fiorda was definitely an ndrangheta guy. Highly interesting video, all the names. "Mike the Jeweler", this Portuguese Manny, ( drug trafficker?)who apparently was familiar with a man named "Johnny". This Roberto who almost caught a beating... Jordan the Jew? lmao....

The other video, I gotta watch too, he met with a smuggler, it might have some hidden gems.....

He was talking about the disconnect of the reputation of Ursino as a powerful ndrangheta boss, and the fact that he was struggling for money. But this video shows he was under as heavy surveillance, as the Gambinos he was involved with. I'm sure they lost a ton when New Bridge went down.

Pino ursino was involved with the Gambinos? Didn't know that, do you have an article?

And ursino was only a boss because of his brother who is a big boss in Italy i read somewhere that his promotion to boss angered alot of people because hd didn't earn his way
BobbyBacala
On Record

Post by BobbyBacala »

CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:47 am

I found the article that was pino ursinos brothers clan who was dealing with the gambinos
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Aah, I read that too... that Commisso was irritated he was granted, I forget the rank...

The article was posted I think in the Montreal thread....