Michael Mickey Boy Souza

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Bklyn21
Full Patched

Re: Michael Mickey Boy Souza

Post by Bklyn21 »

gohnjotti wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:10 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:30 pm
Hired_Goonz wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:03 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:48 pm
Hired_Goonz wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:40 pm
NinoFromNYC2 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:09 pm
Hired_Goonz wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:19 pm Are they allowed to fingerprint somebody if they don't arrest them? How the hell does that work, federal agents can just grab someone off the street, take them in and fingerprint them and then tell them "have a nice night"?
What does that have to do with this topic?
The write-up by Capeci that this thread is based on says that 3 of the men who were at the social club that got raided by DEA were handcuffed and taken into custody, then fingerprinted down at headquarters but not arrested. I'm curious as to the legalities of this. Can they just snatch anyone off the street and do that then?
This is all based on the Banner social club raid that was operated by Bonanno Capo and acting boss at the time Vinny Badalamenti . I never knew up until now that raid came from info provided by Mike Souza who's a Colombo . Now it makes sense when Antico was picked up on a wire complaining about Vinny and not knowing who he was, Calling him Vinny TV's and saying something to the effect of .....I dont give a fuck about Vinny TV's, Vinny Magnavox or who the fuck he is or who hes with etc etc ...And the fact Antico literally saved Souza's life on more than one occassions! Makes me wonder if Spuza was the one behind and responsible for the jeweler's death since he was such a loose cannon and a straight nutjob. Anticos son was partners in an Autobody and towing place in Borough park BK and saw him a few times after the whole thing and he was pretty upset over the whole situation and claiming his father had zero knowledge of the whole thing and was railroaded big time
Yea man it's a wild story all around and this Souza is a real piece of work. So what is his deal anyway, he's a made guy who isn't Italian, is that right? It doesn't make any sense. And lol at the Vinny Magnavox line.
He was a Made Guy, As far as I know according to JBravo he was only half Italian . That was funny back then , Who the fuck is Vinny TV's, I dont care who sent him or who this Vinny Electronics, Vinny TV's, Vinny Magnavox is lmao
If Souza is not a full-blooded Italian, that's interesting, because Gioeli adhered to the "full-blooded" thing quite vigorously, according to court testimony.
I have no idea if ots true or not Gohn ?, Its the first time I'm hearing it . I know the feds and cops and alotta people Gangsters included are happy this guy is gone, He was like a throwback to the 80's , Shoot em up , Rob everything and everyone in sight etc etc ...Alotta guys dont want guys like Souza around and rightfully so
NinoFromNYC2
Straightened out

Post by NinoFromNYC2 »

Bklyn21 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:28 am
gohnjotti wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:10 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:30 pm
Hired_Goonz wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:03 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:48 pm
Hired_Goonz wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:40 pm
NinoFromNYC2 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:09 pm
Hired_Goonz wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:19 pm Are they allowed to fingerprint somebody if they don't arrest them? How the hell does that work, federal agents can just grab someone off the street, take them in and fingerprint them and then tell them "have a nice night"?
What does that have to do with this topic?
The write-up by Capeci that this thread is based on says that 3 of the men who were at the social club that got raided by DEA were handcuffed and taken into custody, then fingerprinted down at headquarters but not arrested. I'm curious as to the legalities of this. Can they just snatch anyone off the street and do that then?
This is all based on the Banner social club raid that was operated by Bonanno Capo and acting boss at the time Vinny Badalamenti . I never knew up until now that raid came from info provided by Mike Souza who's a Colombo . Now it makes sense when Antico was picked up on a wire complaining about Vinny and not knowing who he was, Calling him Vinny TV's and saying something to the effect of .....I dont give a fuck about Vinny TV's, Vinny Magnavox or who the fuck he is or who hes with etc etc ...And the fact Antico literally saved Souza's life on more than one occassions! Makes me wonder if Spuza was the one behind and responsible for the jeweler's death since he was such a loose cannon and a straight nutjob. Anticos son was partners in an Autobody and towing place in Borough park BK and saw him a few times after the whole thing and he was pretty upset over the whole situation and claiming his father had zero knowledge of the whole thing and was railroaded big time
Yea man it's a wild story all around and this Souza is a real piece of work. So what is his deal anyway, he's a made guy who isn't Italian, is that right? It doesn't make any sense. And lol at the Vinny Magnavox line.
He was a Made Guy, As far as I know according to JBravo he was only half Italian . That was funny back then , Who the fuck is Vinny TV's, I dont care who sent him or who this Vinny Electronics, Vinny TV's, Vinny Magnavox is lmao
If Souza is not a full-blooded Italian, that's interesting, because Gioeli adhered to the "full-blooded" thing quite vigorously, according to court testimony.
I have no idea if ots true or not Gohn ?, Its the first time I'm hearing it . I know the feds and cops and alotta people Gangsters included are happy this guy is gone, He was like a throwback to the 80's , Shoot em up , Rob everything and everyone in sight etc etc ...Alotta guys dont want guys like Souza around and rightfully so
I agree and especially today the Mob doesn’t want that kind of attention. But for back in the day I would think he was worth it for fear and intimidation. Guys like him were good for dirty work but today no not so much cause the LCN wants to make money and not make headlines
NinoFromNYC2
Straightened out

Post by NinoFromNYC2 »

Most of these ultra violent guys that get there hands dirty all flip
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

He pulled his cock out in that club... And hes definitely not full-blooded Italian
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

NinoFromNYC2 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:54 am Most of these ultra violent guys that get there hands dirty all flip
Exactly!! Some of these guys , Like Souza dont realize that this is not the old school Lcn with the camaraderie and cohesion and brotherhood they still think it is. All those old school guys are dead , In prison, Flipped, Walk away, Retired etc.. And they get left out to dry , Everyone stays far away from guys like that, The Modern day mob is much softer and doesn't rule with an iron fist, Guys who get made today woulda never been made in the 60s, 70s,80s,90s they'd be getting abused and running around like gophers lol..We/I seen it so many times today, A guy gets jammed up and needs help and no one wants to help the guy or speak for him, They leave these guys out there blowing in the wind and they wonder why people flip ! Souza was spoken for and was just a retard , He couldn't tone it down for his life , Antico saving him emboldened the retard to take it up a few notches lol
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Jbravo wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:07 am He pulled his cock out in that club... And hes definitely not full-blooded Italian
He took it literally to Rock out with your cock out lol
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

LMAO....yes he did... I didn't know him very well I would just see him a lot through Nicky Lanza
NinoFromNYC2
Straightened out

Post by NinoFromNYC2 »

Bklyn21 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:08 am
NinoFromNYC2 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:54 am Most of these ultra violent guys that get there hands dirty all flip
Exactly!! Some of these guys , Like Souza dont realize that this is not the old school Lcn with the camaraderie and cohesion and brotherhood they still think it is. All those old school guys are dead , In prison, Flipped, Walk away, Retired etc.. And they get left out to dry , Everyone stays far away from guys like that, The Modern day mob is much softer and doesn't rule with an iron fist, Guys who get made today woulda never been made in the 60s, 70s,80s,90s they'd be getting abused and running around like gophers lol..We/I seen it so many times today, A guy gets jammed up and needs help and no one wants to help the guy or speak for him, They leave these guys out there blowing in the wind and they wonder why people flip ! Souza was spoken for and was just a retard , He couldn't tone it down for his life , Antico saving him emboldened the retard to take it up a few notches lol
Just imagine a guy with that type of mindset always looking to use his fists or a gun getting into altercations in Clubs and Bars over stupidity just to show the world how tough and violent they are. Anybody that operates like that is going to have a problem later on it’s either other guys want him dead or he gets caught and locked up and doesn’t want to do the time. Those type of guys design there own death bed
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

NinoFromNYC2 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:27 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:08 am
Just imagine a guy with that type of mindset always looking to use his fists or a gun getting into altercations in Clubs and Bars over stupidity just to show the world how tough and violent they are. Anybody that operates like that is going to have a problem later on it’s either other guys want him dead or he gets caught and locked up and doesn’t want to do the time. Those type of guys design there own death bed
💣💥👊👍👍
NinoFromNYC2
Straightened out

Post by NinoFromNYC2 »

You get a guy like Souza or somebody else like Benny The Blade, Petey B.S. etc they just start trouble for no reason at all. They’ll be in a bar or a club and somebody accidentally bumped into them they’ll just start to throw there hands or put up a glass bottle and attack the patron for no reason cause there fueled on becoming the biggest and baddest gangster in NYC. In there eyes it makes them look good cause they think it builds up a feared reputation for themselves and the mob in general. But in reality it does nothing positive for the LCN the only thing it creates is stupidity and unnecessary heat for them. Atleast these low key guys that Earn and keep a low profile like Barney or the now deceased Cali Makes the mob the way it was designed back in the old days
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Ahhh Petey B.S. a whole other story...lol
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

NinoFromNYC2 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 6:22 pm You get a guy like Souza or somebody else like Benny The Blade, Petey B.S. etc they just start trouble for no reason at all. They’ll be in a bar or a club and somebody accidentally bumped into them they’ll just start to throw there hands or put up a glass bottle and attack the patron for no reason cause there fueled on becoming the biggest and baddest gangster in NYC. In there eyes it makes them look good cause they think it builds up a feared reputation for themselves and the mob in general. But in reality it does nothing positive for the LCN the only thing it creates is stupidity and unnecessary heat for them. Atleast these low key guys that Earn and keep a low profile like Barney or the now deceased Cali Makes the mob the way it was designed back in the old days
IMO Barney put major work in and did his time, Cali on the other hand was nowhere in the same stratosphere as Barney but an otherwise lowkey underground wiseguy who bridged the gap between Sicily, Italy and the U.S.
, Alotta guys on the street weren't tpo happy at tje fact he wouldnt acknowledge his own men let alone meet with them and had his own rackets mostly seperate from most Gambinos overseas , Like he was running his own lil family inside the family who LE wanted taken down badly . The only thing I saw wrong with Cali is he absolutely refused to speak to or meet anybody other than the inzerillos and ......??? I dont know if i believe that kid Commello just went to Cali's and shot him up for no reason other than this niece thing and Qanon conspiracy shit, Im still in between on if it was set up by someone or this kid was a lone nutcase
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

with Paradiso as the #3 now i dont see how a major indictment doesnt come down the pipe soon , Paradiso is a hothead and at times has a big mouth . Those guys in Queens HB , Some of them are Informants , Im not gonna say any names but you got guys, Bigtime , Wealthy, Powerful guys who have never been busted, like ever and are running the show and are in Photos with Major squad commanders and high ranking Officers in certain Queens precincts running neighborhood watch groups and other BS organizations ! Now , if your an officer of the law and high ranking how in the fuck are you taking pics and giving props to known made members of OC working with them ?? Thats a violation on every level !! A sworn inducted member/Members of OC posing with cops , if your a member of LE on any level you do not ever ever go to bat or take pics with Organized Criminals who belong to a Crime family who swears allegiance to the family and participates in every type of crime imaginable including Murder . By the way, The Queens D.A. is now located in the same building as the Queens FBI office go figure
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

bklynborn1210
Associate

Post by bklynborn1210 »

Jbravo wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:12 am LMAO....yes he did... I didn't know him very well I would just see him a lot through Nicky Lanza
I knew Nicky very well... He turned out to be a rat as well... He shot and killed his new wife then shot and killed himself out in Vegas... Thank God Rebecca and the kids didn't go with him...