Michael Mickey Boy Souza

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NinoFromNYC2
Straightened out

Re: Michael Mickey Boy Souza

Post by NinoFromNYC2 »

It was said that his father in law was a connected guy he married a girl with the last name Miciotta. I don’t know if he was originally a Brooklyn guy but he’s from SI
NinoFromNYC2
Straightened out

Post by NinoFromNYC2 »

His Middle name is Angelo. But his last name I think is like Portuguese.
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Yeah definitely not italian..
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

Are they allowed to fingerprint somebody if they don't arrest them? How the hell does that work, federal agents can just grab someone off the street, take them in and fingerprint them and then tell them "have a nice night"?
NinoFromNYC2
Straightened out

Post by NinoFromNYC2 »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:19 pm Are they allowed to fingerprint somebody if they don't arrest them? How the hell does that work, federal agents can just grab someone off the street, take them in and fingerprint them and then tell them "have a nice night"?
What does that have to do with this topic?
NinoFromNYC2
Straightened out

Post by NinoFromNYC2 »

Jbravo wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:02 pm Yeah definitely not italian..
He might be half Italian
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

I knew Lanza and Souza personally as far as i know he wasnt....i could be wrong.
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

NinoFromNYC2 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:09 pm
Hired_Goonz wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:19 pm Are they allowed to fingerprint somebody if they don't arrest them? How the hell does that work, federal agents can just grab someone off the street, take them in and fingerprint them and then tell them "have a nice night"?
The write-up by Capeci that this thread is based on says that 3 of the men who were at the social club that got raided by DEA were handcuffed and taken into custody, then fingerprinted down at headquarters but not arrested. I'm curious as to the legalities of this. Can they just snatch anyone off the street and do that then?
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:40 pm
The write-up by Capeci that this thread is based on says that 3 of the men who were at the social club that got raided by DEA were handcuffed and taken into custody, then fingerprinted down at headquarters but not arrested. I'm curious as to the legalities of this. Can they just snatch anyone off the street and do that then?
This is all based on the Banner social club raid that was operated by Bonanno Capo and acting boss at the time Vinny Badalamenti . I never knew up until now that raid came from info provided by Mike Souza who's a Colombo . Now it makes sense when Antico was picked up on a wire complaining about Vinny and not knowing who he was, Calling him Vinny TV's and saying something to the effect of .....I dont give a fuck about Vinny TV's, Vinny Magnavox or who the fuck he is or who hes with etc etc ...And the fact Antico literally saved Souza's life on more than one occassions! Makes me wonder if Spuza was the one behind and responsible for the jeweler's death since he was such a loose cannon and a straight nutjob. Anticos son was partners in an Autobody and towing place in Borough park BK and saw him a few times after the whole thing and he was pretty upset over the whole situation and claiming his father had zero knowledge of the whole thing and was railroaded big time
Hired_Goonz
Straightened out

Post by Hired_Goonz »

Bklyn21 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:48 pm
This is all based on the Banner social club raid that was operated by Bonanno Capo and acting boss at the time Vinny Badalamenti . I never knew up until now that raid came from info provided by Mike Souza who's a Colombo . Now it makes sense when Antico was picked up on a wire complaining about Vinny and not knowing who he was, Calling him Vinny TV's and saying something to the effect of .....I dont give a fuck about Vinny TV's, Vinny Magnavox or who the fuck he is or who hes with etc etc ...And the fact Antico literally saved Souza's life on more than one occassions! Makes me wonder if Spuza was the one behind and responsible for the jeweler's death since he was such a loose cannon and a straight nutjob. Anticos son was partners in an Autobody and towing place in Borough park BK and saw him a few times after the whole thing and he was pretty upset over the whole situation and claiming his father had zero knowledge of the whole thing and was railroaded big time
Yea man it's a wild story all around and this Souza is a real piece of work. So what is his deal anyway, he's a made guy who isn't Italian, is that right? It doesn't make any sense. And lol at the Vinny Magnavox line.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Hired_Goonz wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:03 pm
Yea man it's a wild story all around and this Souza is a real piece of work. So what is his deal anyway, he's a made guy who isn't Italian, is that right? It doesn't make any sense. And lol at the Vinny Magnavox line.
He was a Made Guy, As far as I know according to JBravo he was only half Italian . That was funny back then , Who the fuck is Vinny TV's, I dont care who sent him or who this Vinny Electronics, Vinny TV's, Vinny Magnavox is lmao
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Bklyn21 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:30 pm
Hired_Goonz wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:03 pm
He was a Made Guy, As far as I know according to JBravo he was only half Italian . That was funny back then , Who the fuck is Vinny TV's, I dont care who sent him or who this Vinny Electronics, Vinny TV's, Vinny Magnavox is lmao
If Souza is not a full-blooded Italian, that's interesting, because Gioeli adhered to the "full-blooded" thing quite vigorously, according to court testimony.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
NinoFromNYC2
Straightened out

Post by NinoFromNYC2 »

Would anybody know about the time back in the 1990’s when Souza had that incident that occurred in the nightclub beaches?
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

NinoFromNYC2 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:41 pm Would anybody know about the time back in the 1990’s when Souza had that incident that occurred in the nightclub beaches?
Was that nightclub owned by Bonanno captain Anthony Graziano?
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
NinoFromNYC2
Straightened out

Post by NinoFromNYC2 »

gohnjotti wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:34 pm
NinoFromNYC2 wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:41 pm Would anybody know about the time back in the 1990’s when Souza had that incident that occurred in the nightclub beaches?
Was that nightclub owned by Bonanno captain Anthony Graziano?
What makes you think it was owned by Graziano?
Didn’t he own a strip club?