Active social clubs

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Re: Active social clubs

Post by PaddyWhack »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:00 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:50 pm
Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:17 pm The guy in the google earth screenshot...shoes are clean. Perfect crease in pants. Shirt and jacket look brand new. Sharp looking man. He's no regular neighborhood mope.
So we can judge if someone is mobbed up by their shoes and pants now?

:lol:
Yes. Most guys his age in these NY neighborhoods are sulking around in beat up duds. This guy is no ordinary hump.
Blow that image up, you can see the pinky ring :lol:
JesusMalverde
On Record

Post by JesusMalverde »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:50 am
JesusMalverde wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:27 am
TwoPiece wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:17 pm
Bruno187 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:03 pm There are still several in the Arthur Ave section of the Bronx, but nothing compared to years ago.
i was looking around on google maps and it could just as easily be a soccer club or something but it looks like there's one on beaumont ave, the google photos go back years and there's always guys outside the spot.

2355 beaumont ave if anyone wants to check it out
used to be owned by the corporation alex rudaj adjacent there’s an upstair office belonging to a bx genovese boss
Who da fuck are you?
Hi there. We're with Google Earth. We render a 3D representation of Earth based primarily on satellite imagery, mapping...
Eh whateva. Hey Sonny put a dime on the Lakers for me
it’s an old rudaj spot where they held barbout games
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

bert wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:10 pm what the hell do you expect, dirty shoes on the average citizen?
In NY's boroughs? Yes.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:11 pm 2941 West 15 Street.
2185 Schenectady Ave
1384 East 59 St
7021 20th Ave
7111 20th Ave
2082 East 29 St

Quick list of some in Brooklyn, no time to do 18th Ave. There are plenty of social clubs still around or businesses that function as social clubs. These guys have to network it's essential to their survival.
Any further information on any of these?
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:40 pm
bert wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:10 pm what the hell do you expect, dirty shoes on the average citizen?
In NY's boroughs? Yes.
You are clueless
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:11 pm
2185 Schenectady Ave
1384 East 59 St
7021 20th Ave
7111 20th Ave
2082 East 29 St

Quick list of some in Brooklyn, no time to do 18th Ave. There are plenty of social clubs still around or businesses that function as social clubs. These guys have to network it's essential to their survival.
the one on schenectady ave appears to be a coffee shop? the other one on east 59th looks abandoned. both right off avenue N which historically has been gambino and lucchese territory afaik. i think Nick Corrozo’s crew was “from” that part of Brooklyn. still appears to be somewhat of an old neighborhood type of feel from the street view. im from nyc and have never been to that part of brooklyn in my life
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

newera_212 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:41 pm the one on schenectady ave appears to be a coffee shop? the other one on east 59th looks abandoned. both right off avenue N which historically has been gambino and lucchese territory afaik. i think Nick Corrozo’s crew was “from” that part of Brooklyn. still appears to be somewhat of an old neighborhood type of feel from the street view. im from nyc and have never been to that part of brooklyn in my life
The coffee shop is Jillys but thats the corner property, the social club is off the corner (brown store front no signs)

59 st is not abandoned it just looks like shit. They play cards there all the time.

I haven't seen the street views for these but they are almost always old photos.

You're right newera this area (canarsie flatlands mill basin bergen beach) is nickys crew danny cutaias old crew and a few colombo guys here and there. I've lived here my entire life
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

In NY's boroughs? Yes.
There are plenty of guys who don't have two nickels to rub together but walk around looking like a million dollars. They make a score and drop half of it on clothes and jewelry then have empty pockets for the next six months. Grouchy you're way off here.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:37 pm
In NY's boroughs? Yes.
There are plenty of guys who don't have two nickels to rub together but walk around looking like a million dollars. They make a score and drop half of it on clothes and jewelry then have empty pockets for the next six months. Grouchy you're way off here.
Looking through his post history, he is a troll lol
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:32 pm
newera_212 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:41 pm the one on schenectady ave appears to be a coffee shop? the other one on east 59th looks abandoned. both right off avenue N which historically has been gambino and lucchese territory afaik. i think Nick Corrozo’s crew was “from” that part of Brooklyn. still appears to be somewhat of an old neighborhood type of feel from the street view. im from nyc and have never been to that part of brooklyn in my life
The coffee shop is Jillys but thats the corner property, the social club is off the corner (brown store front no signs)

59 st is not abandoned it just looks like shit. They play cards there all the time.

I haven't seen the street views for these but they are almost always old photos.

You're right newera this area (canarsie flatlands mill basin bergen beach) is nickys crew danny cutaias old crew and a few colombo guys here and there. I've lived here my entire life
how big are those crews today? i know historically they have both been huge.

ive probably been to every neighborhood in brooklyn multiple times, except over there. just from the street views I can tell Ave N looks like its got a good neighborhood feel and it looks like, frankly, there arent any yuppies out there yet. looks like a nice place.
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:37 pm
In NY's boroughs? Yes.
Are you speaking from experience here? The guy's sharply dressed. Most guys his age living in the Bronx are hunched over and wearing the same dingly clothes they've had for 10 years.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Grouchy, please go back to GBB.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

2185 Schenectady Ave
1384 East 59 St
7021 20th Ave
7111 20th Ave
2082 East 29 St

E.59th st is a Lucchese spot, I'm pretty sure that was Tommy red Anzelotto's spot, Carmine carini used to go there before those 2 fat idiot twins killed him, He had his supposed florist shop across the street off the corner on the 2nd floor . I dunno who Tommy reds Capo is,, Right around the corner is ladolce vista restaurant which is lucchese and Gambino hangout which used to be Pinnochios restaurant
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Bklyn21 wrote: Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:10 am
2185 Schenectady Ave
1384 East 59 St
7021 20th Ave
7111 20th Ave
2082 East 29 St

E.59th st is a Lucchese spot, I'm pretty sure that was Tommy red Anzelotto's spot, Carmine carini used to go there before those 2 fat idiot twins killed him, He had his supposed florist shop across the street off the corner on the 2nd floor . I dunno who Tommy reds Capo is,, Right around the corner is ladolce vista restaurant which is lucchese and Gambino hangout which used to be Pinnochios restaurant
E.29th st spot is a legit Massage, Body rub parlor run by Russians on the side of N&D Pizza off Ave U 2 blocks from Nostrand ave, And Schenectady ave spot is on on the corner of Ave.N which is Jillys Coffee Cafe which doubles as a cafe/Club which is legit and sometimes frequented by Gambino and Lucchese and mostly regular neighborhood people down the block from Aliotta bakery and the butcher shop
AlexfromSouth
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by AlexfromSouth »

DeMeo was from Flatlands. Around Ave N some place