Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by TommyGambino »

Here we go 🤣
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Wiseguy »

TommyNoto wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:22 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:50 pm
Lupara wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:31 pm
mobinfiltrator wrote:
scagghiuni wrote:it doesn't proof buffalo family is viable anyway [emoji38]
Oh please. Been working on this for over two months now. Interviewed by Charlie for Eyewitness News about 6 weeks ago. Read the entire ITO. Should be on tonight. They’re not what they once were but definitely still active. Would appear they are a satellite family for the Bonanno’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think he was just being sarcastic.

As for me, when seeing Todaro on camera for that pizza guy he appeared very comfortable and legit, but that doesn't necessarily rules out anything. The recent movie The Irishman reminded me of Tony Provenzano being interviewed after Hoffa's dissappearance and appeared comfortable as a union official even though he was most certainly directly involved in that murder. One thing that strikes me about many of these high level mobsters is that they are comfortable at presenting themselves. Not for nothing a trait leaders need to posses.
Todaro could fart in his sleep and scagghiuni would say that's a sign of an active mob family.

Well he certainly gets some credit for being accurate about Buffalo family still being active
I'll go with the feds. You can go with scagghiuni. And, while I applaud NickleCity's tenacity for digging stuff up, if you look at those latest cases he posted links for, it goes to my point. A guy here and there with loose affiliations involved in something. This is essentially what we've seen in Buffalo for the last 20 years. As well as other cities where there's no family left. Who were the Italian mob guys paying off this DEA agent? Chances are, it was guys from across the border. Not the dozen or so members still alive on the U.S. side.
All roads lead to New York.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Oh boy, you guys are gonna be proven so wrong one of these days when the feds finally start saying buffalo mob this and buffalo mob that, and you gonna be quite embarrassed, telling you from now
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Moscone65 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:20 pm Oh boy, you guys are gonna be proven so wrong one of these days when the feds finally start saying buffalo mob this and buffalo mob that, and you gonna be quite embarrassed, telling you from now
source.gif
Riiiiiight. You keep telling yourself that. Some of you guys want so bad for a family to be there it's just sad. Time will show the feds were right. They've spoken, the evidence supports them, and it's all over but the crying.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:09 pm
mobinfiltrator wrote:
Oh please. Been working on this for over two months now. Interviewed by Charlie for Eyewitness News about 6 weeks ago. Read the entire ITO. Should be on tonight. They’re not what they once were but definitely still active. Would appear they are a satellite family for the Bonanno’s.

As for me, when seeing Todaro on camera for that pizza guy he appeared very comfortable and legit, but that doesn't necessarily rules out anything. The recent movie The Irishman reminded me of Tony Provenzano being interviewed after Hoffa's dissappearance and appeared comfortable as a union official even though he was most certainly directly involved in that murder. One thing that strikes me about many of these high level mobsters is that they are comfortable at presenting themselves. Not for nothing a trait leaders need to posses.
Todaro could fart in his sleep and scagghiuni would say that's a sign of an active mob family.

Well he certainly gets some credit for being accurate about Buffalo family still being active
I'll go with the feds. You can go with scagghiuni. And, while I applaud NickleCity's tenacity for digging stuff up, if you look at those latest cases he posted links for, it goes to my point. A guy here and there with loose affiliations involved in something. This is essentially what we've seen in Buffalo for the last 20 years. As well as other cities where there's no family left. Who were the Italian mob guys paying off this DEA agent? Chances are, it was guys from across the border. Not the dozen or so members still alive on the U.S. side.
But the FBI reports to the DOJ and as NC stayed were at the press conference. The DOJ statements in the indictment came from either the FBI or DEA . Given that the FBI was at the PC and part of Q&A and almost a certainty that they approved the IOC language in the indictment .

I’m sorry but I’m not following you, the DOJ made this up without FBI input and confirmation of accuracy ?
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:24 pm
Moscone65 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:20 pm Oh boy, you guys are gonna be proven so wrong one of these days when the feds finally start saying buffalo mob this and buffalo mob that, and you gonna be quite embarrassed, telling you from now
Riiiiiight. You keep telling yourself that. Some of you guys want so bad for a family to be there it's just sad. Time will show the feds were right. They've spoken, the evidence supports them, and it's all over but the crying.
Ok, as time goes by the situation keeps going in our camps favor. I don’t really care if some insignificant city like buffalo has an active family or not, it’s just obvious that they are active, anyone with some logic and insight can see that. Anyways, I’m not looking for an argument. We will continue this conversation if EVEN more evidence pops up.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

TommyNoto wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:26 pm
But the FBI reports to the DOJ and as NC stayed were at the press conference. The DOJ statements in the indictment came from either the FBI or DEA . Given that the FBI was at the PC and part of Q&A and almost a certainty that they approved the IOC language in the indictment .

I’m sorry but I’m not following you, the DOJ made this up without FBI input and confirmation of accuracy ?
You're trying to argue 1+1=5. Everything you just said doesn't necessarily support the contention (read: wishful thinking) that the FBI still considers the Buffalo family to be active. I realize you guys will try to spin it, and argue that's what all this says, but that's not the case.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:32 pm
TommyNoto wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:26 pm
mobinfiltrator wrote:

Youre tryingvyo argue 1+1=5. Everything you just said doesn't necessarily support the contention (read: wishful thinking) that the FBI still considers the Buffalo family to be active. I realize you guys will try to spin it, and argue that's what all this says, but that's not the case.
Spin what, that’s seems to be your role ? I could care less if they are active or not . I go off the facts , that’s it

The underlying investigation and statements in the DOJ indictment came directly from either the FBI or DEA ( or to a lesser extend the IRS or customs ).

The FBI blessed the language in the DOJ indictment . What exactly are you waiting for ?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Moscone65 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:28 pm
Ok, as time goes by the situation keeps going in our camps favor. I don’t really care if some insignificant city like buffalo has an active family or not, it’s just obvious that they are active, anyone with some logic and insight can see that. Anyways, I’m not looking for an argument. We will continue this conversation if EVEN more evidence pops up.
No, it doesn't. Look at the last 20 years from 2000 to the present. It's a whole lotta smoke and no fire. You're not going to see the feds change their view on this.

Like I said, this is Detroit all over again. NickleCity is the ScottB of Buffalo. And just like with ScottB and Detroit, enough bones will be thrown to you guys to get you excited. But time will show it was a bunch of hooey. All the hype about Detroit finally died down after a while and it will with Buffalo.
TommyNoto wrote:Spin what, that’s seems to be your role ? I could care less if they are active or not . I go off the facts , that’s it

The underlying investigation and statements in the DOJ indictment came directly from either the FBI or DEA ( or to a lesser extend the IRS or customs ).

The FBI blessed the language in the DOJ indictment . What exactly are you waiting for ?
You do care. All you guys do. You all deny it but it's obvious. And what in the investigation or statements says the FBI has reversed course and now considers there to be an active family in Buffalo? You're reading something into it that isn't there.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

mobinfiltrator wrote:

While I certainly get what you are saying and thank you for the compliment I think there is 1 point that must be considered about your comment that “ a guy here or there with loose affiliations ...is Essentially what you’ve seen in Buffalo for the past 20 years.” If a DEA agent in Buffalo has been covering for his IOC friends that is what you would see! —a case here or there.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NickleCity wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:42 pmWhile I certainly get what you are saying and thank you for the compliment I think there is 1 point that must be considered about your comment that “ a guy here or there with loose affiliations ...is Essentially what you’ve seen in Buffalo for the past 20 years.” If a DEA agent in Buffalo has been covering for his IOC friends that is what you would see! —a case here or there.
Get back to me when we actually know who these "Italian Organized Crime" guys are. Drugs? Like I said, chances are, it's guys from across the border. And/or Italian guys in Buffalo with - at best - loose affiliations to the Buffalo mob.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:40 pm
Moscone65 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:28 pm
No, it doesn't. Look at the last 20 years from 2000 to the present. It's a whole lotta smoke and no fire. You're not going to see the feds change their view on this.

Like I said, this is Detroit all over again. NickleCity is the ScottB of Buffalo. And just like with ScottB and Detroit, enough bones will be thrown to you guys to get you excited. But time will show it was a bunch of hooey. All the hype about Detroit finally died down after a while and it will with Buffalo.
TommyNoto wrote:Spin what, that’s seems to be your role ? I could care less if they are active or not . I go off the facts , that’s it

You do care. All you guys do. You all deny it but it's obvious. And what in the investigation or statements says the FBI has reversed course and now considers there to be an active family in Buffalo? You're reading something into it that isn't there.
Why would I care about something so stupid as whether Buffalo has an active mafia family ? I just follow the evidence as the Bonanno possible role interest me

The DOJ doesn’t do the direct underlying investigation , the FBI or DEA does. The conclusions made in the indictment came directly from the FBI or DEA or likely both . This is how our federal legal system work.

I’m still not following you , this indictment is at least partly a result of an FBI investigation and more likely they were the lead agency that investigated these federal crimes.

Are you saying the FBI wasn’t involved in this investigation ?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

TommyNoto wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:50 pmWhy would I care about something so stupid as whether Buffalo has an active mafia family ? I just follow the evidence as the Bonanno possible role interest me

The DOJ doesn’t do the direct underlying investigation , the FBI or DEA does. The conclusions made in the indictment came directly from the FBI or DEA or likely both . This is how our federal legal system work.

I’m still not following you , this indictment is at least partly a result of an FBI investigation and more likely they were the lead agency that investigated these federal crimes.

Are you saying the FBI wasn’t involved in this investigation ?
What conclusions?! Stop being vague.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:47 pm
NickleCity wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:42 pmWhile I certainly get what you are saying and thank you for the compliment I think there is 1 point that must be considered about your comment that “ a guy here or there with loose affiliations ...is Essentially what you’ve seen in Buffalo for the past 20 years.” If a DEA agent in Buffalo has been covering for his IOC friends that is what you would see! —a case here or there.
Get back to me when we actually know who these "Italian Organized Crime" guys are. Drugs? Like I said, chances are, it's guys from across the border. And/or Italian guys in Buffalo with - at best - loose affiliations to the Buffalo mob.
Wow! Great put down. Like I don’t know know what IOC is-lol.

Why so angry?

Is it that hard to be cordial to those who disagree with you? Does that help you win you argument?

Like I said, I understand where you are coming from. It is a descent argument especially given your frustration with posters in the past. However, I am not those posters and would appreciate being taken on my own merit. I respect your opinion, just disagree with it.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NickleCity wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:58 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:47 pm
Wow! Great put down. Like I don’t know know what IOC is-lol.

Why so angry?

Is it that hard to be cordial to those who disagree with you? Does that help you win you argument?

Like I said, I understand where you are coming from. It is a descent argument especially given your frustration with posters in the past. However, I am not those posters and would appreciate being taken on my own merit. I respect your opinion, just disagree with it.
It's not just my opinion. It's the FBI's.

And I get frustrated because I've had these same debates with people on the forums over the years about multiple families that are gone but that insist otherwise. Time has shown the feds to be right in every case. Buffalo won't be any different.