General Mob Questions

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Re: General Mob Questions

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

Never mind I found it.
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

Persico you mean lombardozzi can you post it heard he had one of the biggest crews and was one of Carlos biggest earners a lot of family involved in the mob snd would like to more heard he was at applachin and the muro story any more any one.
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Super I meant exactly what I said. I was looking for Persico’s crew members.

Why the fuck are you telling me what I meant to say anyway? You don’t know so shut the fuck up about it.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

slimshady_007 wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:04 pm Did Gambino capo George Lombardozzi take over dan marino’s old crew?
Yes he did. They are cousins and nephews of Carmine.
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

MichaelGiovanni wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:11 pm Super I meant exactly what I said. I was looking for Persico’s crew members.

Why the fuck are you telling me what I meant to say anyway? You don’t know so shut the fuck up about it.
Thought u got confused buddy. But all the swearing n stuff pal watch your blood pressure .
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Super wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:20 pm
MichaelGiovanni wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:11 pm Super I meant exactly what I said. I was looking for Persico’s crew members.

Thought u got confused buddy. But all the swearing n stuff pal watch your blood pressure .
Just worry about your yourself ok pal? Leave me out of your confusion and assumptions and we’ll be fine.
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

No worries all good was trying to help but obviously didnt.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Is this little joe shots twitter??

https://mobile.twitter.com/MobBuffalo
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

MichaelGiovanni wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:46 pm
Super wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:20 pm

Just worry about your yourself ok pal? Leave me out of your confusion and assumptions and we’ll be fine.
Calm down; your harsh response wasn't warranted.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

MichaelGiovanni wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:44 pm I know I saw a thread or posts that had a list of Carmine Persico’s crew members but I can’t find it using the search feature and I’ve searched 20 pages of threads looking for it.

Does anyone know what thread it was in or where I can find that info??

Thanks in advance.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=3127
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

Why exactly were the books closed in 1957, it was because of Apalachin? and why was it only for families from NY and Decavalcante?
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

aleksandrored wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:28 pm Why exactly were the books closed in 1957, it was because of Apalachin? and why was it only for families from NY and Decavalcante?

A combination of Apalachin and UnderBoss Frank Scalise selling memberships.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
aleksandrored
Full Patched

Post by aleksandrored »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:33 pm
aleksandrored wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:28 pm Why exactly were the books closed in 1957, it was because of Apalachin? and why was it only for families from NY and Decavalcante?

A combination of Apalachin and UnderBoss Frank Scalise selling memberships.

Pogo
Thanks!
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

Pogo ive seen a little list of people who paid for there button with scalise. Theres the joey damico story. Any other ny stories about paying to get in. We know about jerry in boston . A guy in boston for the philly family.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Didn't it come out that Bonanno Soldier Thomas Carruba paid Peter Lovaglio (was it 10 grand) to propose him for mmebership? It is not technically buying a membership but it is pretty close.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.