Joe Todaro Jr & Barstool Sports

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Joe Todaro Jr & Barstool Sports

Post by Lupara »

AntComello wrote:
Lupara wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:29 pm It's without question Todaro is in full control of Buffalo. You don't act so cool on camera to some random pizza dude if you've not completely solidified your position in the underworld stretching from Buffalo into Canada.

All kidding aside, these mob guys often have lots of charm and feel comfortable being on camera. Just look at video footage of Genovese, Bonanno, Merlino or of DiFronzo being randomly harrashed and acting cool and like a gentleman. Obviously Todaro puts a lot of time in his legitimate business and therefore being in contact with his customers on a daily basis and being social is part of his job as he's the face of his franchise. That still doesn't mean he's completely out of the game. As a matter of fact the rules of the Mafia are that you can't go out (unless you buy yourself out with millions and become a pastor but those are exceptions to the rule). I still find it believable that New York may have asked him to promote Violi so he could run the show in Canada and that he had to oblige as he will always be part of that life as long as he's alive, legitimate, retired or not.
I think all the publicity that he’s been getting might come back to haunt him...that’s if he has anything to hide
I don't think he'll take these risks if he still has illegal income to hide. Why jeopardize such a succesful legal business with some petty crime? But as a made member and (former) boss of Buffalo's crime family with active remnants in Canada I would be suprised if he has no more contacts/relationships with his old friends. Within the mob he will continue to be recognised as a member and possibly still as a boss. Technically he's not breaking the law by just being in contact with people such as Violi as long as he's not directly involved in illegal rackets. But if he is still recognised as a boss within the mob which imo is likely the case only he could formally promote Violi hence the meeting in Florida.
Last edited by Lupara on Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Lupara wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:24 am
AntComello wrote:
Lupara wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:29 pm It's without question Todaro is in full control of Buffalo. You don't act so cool on camera to some random pizza dude if you've not completely solidified your position in the underworld stretching from Buffalo into Canada.

All kidding aside, these mob guys often have lots of charm and feel comfortable being on camera. Just look at video footage of Genovese, Bonanno, Merlino or of DiFronzo being randomly harrashed and acting cool and like a gentleman. Obviously Todaro puts a lot of time in his legitimate business and therefore being in contact with his customers on a daily basis and being social is part of his job as he's the face of his franchise. That still doesn't mean he's completely out of the game. As a matter of fact the rules of the Mafia are that you can't go out (unless you buy yourself out with millions and become a pastor but those are exceptions to the rule). I still find it believable that New York may have asked him to promote Violi so he could run the show in Canada and that he had to oblige as he will always be part of that life as long as he's alive, legitimate, retired or not.
I think all the publicity that he’s been getting might come back to haunt him...that’s if he has anything to hide
I don't think he'll take these risks if he still has illegal income to hide. Why jeopordise such a succesful legal business with some petty crime? But as a made member and (former) boss of Buffalo's crime family with active remnants in Canada I would be suprised if he has no more contacts/relationships with his old friends. Within the mob he will continue to be recognised as a member and possibly still as a boss. Technically he's not breaking the law by just being in contact with people such as Violi as long as he's not directly involved in illegal rackets. But if he is still recognised as a boss within the mob which imo is likely the case only he could formally promote Violi hence the meeting in Florida.
I’m picking up what your putting down
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Lupara wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:24 am
AntComello wrote:

I don't think he'll take these risks if he still has illegal income to hide. Why jeopordise such a succesful legal business with some petty crime? But as a made member and (former) boss of Buffalo's crime family with active remnants in Canada I would be suprised if he has no more contacts/relationships with his old friends. Within the mob he will continue to be recognised as a member and possibly still as a boss. Technically he's not breaking the law by just being in contact with people such as Violi as long as he's not directly involved in illegal rackets. But if he is still recognised as a boss within the mob which imo is likely the case only he could formally promote Violi hence the meeting in Florida.
Agreed. This business seems to be doing really well plus he ships all over the country doesnt he? And did he mention a stadium deal with the bills? I mean he could be boss in name but is more of a figure head probably. Might just collect an envelope every month.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Niagarafalls
Straightened out

Re: Joe Todaro Jr & Barstool Sports

Post by Niagarafalls »

They sell their pizzas to the Bills, Sabres, and Bisons. Has to be a ton of money involved for all 3
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Re: Joe Todaro Jr & Barstool Sports

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Niagarafalls wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:46 pm They sell their pizzas to the Bills, Sabres, and Bisons. Has to be a ton of money involved for all 3
Damn those deals must be huge. No wonder he needs all those freezers lol
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"