Joe Todaro Jr & Barstool Sports

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Joe Todaro Jr & Barstool Sports

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Seeing JT actually makes me jump ship.

There’s zero buffalo mob. At least that this guys running.
Who’s going to jeopardize that multi mill op for some light gambling envelopes followed by a Fed RICO.

Nah, this guy is a pizza bar owner. Not a mob boss.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Todaro can't string a sentence together without saying fuck lol
sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by sdeitche »

I was wondering if he'd get here since he's been in Buffalo the past few reviews.

Here's another good one, where he describes the two guys coming out of the pizzeria as "Goodfellas going to shoot dice":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj4eGgD ... =59&t=103s
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

Interesting video. When he's speaking on the phone at the beginning of the video, I think you can overhear him saying he owns a hotel in Florida. I recall from the Violi indictment that in Florida he told representatives from the Bonnanos, Lucchese, and Genovese that Violi was going to be underboss. Makes you wonder if that meeting took place at his hotel.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

moneyman wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:59 am Interesting video. When he's speaking on the phone at the beginning of the video, I think you can overhear him saying he owns a hotel in Florida. I recall from the Violi indictment that in Florida he told representatives from the Bonnanos, Lucchese, and Genovese that Violi was going to be underboss. Makes you wonder if that meeting took place at his hotel.
Supposedly according to violi, joe made him underboss down there
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

That pizza looked like absolute shit, like something ordered from Dominos.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:34 am That pizza looked like absolute shit, like something ordered from Dominos.
I guess that's 'Buffalo Style', it looked quite thick with a ton of cheese. They must use a second cheese other than mozzarella to achieve that 'tang'.
Not my cup of tea. Imo Joe's on Carmine Street is the best slice in NYC with New Park on Cross Bay a distant second but only because they are very hit or miss.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:34 am That pizza looked like absolute shit, like something ordered from Dominos.
I've been spoiled with Chicago area pizza
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Nothing beats NYC/Jersey pie we have here, it’s out of this world. Nothing better than grabbing a boardwalk slice when you’re all banged up here at the Jersey Shore too. Now, I’ve been spoiled, Todaro’s pie literally looked like something I would feed my dog that was cooked in a conveyor belt oven.

I hate the Chicago Deep Dish pie, that’s not even pizza. I do like your Tavern style pie with a beer, it’s grown on me.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:41 pm Nothing beats NYC/Jersey pie we have here, it’s out of this world. Nothing better than grabbing a boardwalk slice when you’re all banged up here at the Jersey Shore too. Now, I’ve been spoiled, Todaro’s pie literally looked like something I would feed my dog that was cooked in a conveyor belt oven.

I hate the Chicago Deep Dish pie, that’s not even pizza. I do like your Tavern style pie with a beer, it’s grown on me.
I honestly think Chicago deep dish is the absolute worst, you’re right that shut isn’t even pizza, you can’t eveb pick up a slice half the time... nothing beats the typical thin crust, large size slices sold individually....
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Chicago deep dish really is a pie. You can't even compare it to NY style because its so different.

NYC has every style of pizza you can think of except Chicago style and that's not on accident.

NJShore4Life........What is this Jersey pie you speak of?
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:41 pm Nothing beats NYC/Jersey pie we have here, it’s out of this world. Nothing better than grabbing a boardwalk slice when you’re all banged up here at the Jersey Shore too. Now, I’ve been spoiled, Todaro’s pie literally looked like something I would feed my dog that was cooked in a conveyor belt oven.

It would be safe to say that even in Chicago the thin crust pizza is consumed more than pan or stuffed. I definitely know that's true in the suburbs.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

Frank wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:53 pm
I've been spoiled with Chicago area pizza
New York pizza, sorry to say, is shit. Chicago pizza rules even on the "thin" wars depending on where you go.

The worst pizza I've seen is from Pittsburgh. I've never had it, but my friend who lives in Pittsburgh raves about their pizza with kebobs on it. Who eats pizza with kabobs on it?
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

mafiastudent wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:59 pm pizza with kebobs on it
that sounds fucking disgusting
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:57 pm Chicago deep dish really is a pie. You can't even compare it to NY style because its so different.

NYC has every style of pizza you can think of except Chicago style and that's not on accident.

NJShore4Life........What is this Jersey pie you speak of?
Jersey has the same exact pizza on par as the city (NYC) , Trenton area has tomato pie ( try a mustard tomato pie - get half regular mustard and half spicy mustard, I know it sounds disgusting but the mustard is baked into the mozzarella and its AMAZING you will only find this in the Trenton Area), there's also boardwalk pizza, however most of our pizza is the same as the city. My favorite pizzeria in Jersey is my neighborhood one I have been going to since a kid that is owned by three brothers who immigrated to the Jersey from Naples, Italy. All the pizzerias in Jersey are typically owned by Italians right off the boat or Italian-Americans who moved to Jersey from Brooklyn/Bronx and opened up a pizzeria. The most mind boggling thing that I see when I travel in America are pizzerias that aren't owned by Italians/Italian-Americans. Also, people who put pineapple on their pies should have battery acid thrown in their eyes and then herded up to Canada and shot.