More than a dozen locked up on gambling and extortion charges in staten island

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

500YearReign
Straightened out

Re: More than a dozen locked up on gambling and extortion charges in staten island

Post by 500YearReign »

cmb1 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:07 pm look at the indictment this prick thats worried about a twat got grown man arrested- some for nothing
The whore was probably working for the feds the whole time, they put the Beautiful Intelligent Talented Charming Horny-all-the-muthafkin-time, on to this dope from the grip.

The feds probably told her to put the GPS tracker on the MTA bus cause they knew exactly how when and where it would fall into their lap from that point of MTA discovery.
"People always underestimate me, Don."

<>

"You know what the real difference is between crooks and lawmen, Warden?

[Warden] Try me.

What side of the bars they're on."
bronx
Full Patched

Re: More than a dozen locked up on gambling and extortion charges in staten island

Post by bronx »

joe will be jeking off for about 4 years and the girl will be blowing his "friends" for the next four years..
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

givememysocks wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:16 pm I wonder if the feds will fuck this case up to. Their track record has been kinda shit lately.
I don't even think this could ever get fucked up ! These guys take the cake, who's your daddy? Phones with real names attached, GPS attached to cell phones, This is my island, Even the D1 players thought these guys were suckers, I wonder if they took the money and said fuck these guys we're still winning by 20 and then laughed afterward ! Cash, 1000's of conversations, Assaults, weapons, Tear gas ??? Wtf u doing? Idiots guides to the mafia, Im a mans man! Lmfao ..This is my island ,Its mine all mine !! Smfh, You got the Peter tuccios and company and you got the staten island version ! This should be the screenplay for a new dumb and dumberer movie, We got a full cast !this is the present and future at its best
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

Joe Amato Jr has been released on $1 million bail/house arrest
Flushing
Straightened out

Post by Flushing »

Bklyn21 wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:37 pm
givememysocks wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:16 pm I wonder if the feds will fuck this case up to. Their track record has been kinda shit lately.
I don't even think this could ever get fucked up ! These guys take the cake, who's your daddy? Phones with real names attached, GPS attached to cell phones, This is my island, Even the D1 players thought these guys were suckers, I wonder if they took the money and said fuck these guys we're still winning by 20 and then laughed afterward ! Cash, 1000's of conversations, Assaults, weapons, Tear gas ??? Wtf u doing? Idiots guides to the mafia, Im a mans man! Lmfao ..This is my island ,Its mine all mine !! Smfh, You got the Peter tuccios and company and you got the staten island version ! This should be the screenplay for a new dumb and dumberer movie, We got a full cast !this is the present and future at its best
Seton Hall beat Wagner by exactly 40 points last year to open the season. Just sayin. Those are the two teams in Amato territory. As we discussed earlier.

I was wracking my brain trying to guess who else it could be and I am very interested in finding out.

A hooker tried to extort the players on St. John's a few years ago. They recorded her.
https://qns.com/story/2004/02/12/st-joh ... x-scandal/
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

The kid is a dope but $1M bail on a kid with no priors for conspiracy ( BS ), small time extortion and marijuana the most ridiculous shit I’ve ever seen. If this was 30 years ago or activities likes that NJ west side bust then Fine but this area has serious heroin and gang problems where people are getting dropped and they waste millions upon millions of resources and man power on this small time shit? Almost unbelievable but now it finally makes sense why we have such a problem stopping the stuff from getting & being distributed here. Some East NY crip drug dealer gets dropped and you a get 1 Det on it for a couple days to bang on some doors , a kid has a fight and acts like an idiot and you have a multi year multi agency hunt with wire taps, DA assistance, multiple surveillance squads. A total joke and the LE supervisors should be fired immediately as funding this case allowed countless ODs and murders to happen elsewhere. Just wow and so sad
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Amato, Sr lived in Colts Neck, NJ - VERY high end and expensive area of Jersey

https://trib.al/2N84IAN
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

TommyNoto wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:24 pm
The kid is a dope but $1M bail on a kid with no priors for conspiracy ( BS ), small time extortion and marijuana the most ridiculous shit I’ve ever seen. If this was 30 years ago or activities likes that NJ west side bust then Fine but this area has serious heroin and gang problems where people are getting dropped and they waste millions upon millions of resources and man power on this small time shit? Almost unbelievable but now it finally makes sense why we have such a problem stopping the stuff from getting & being distributed here. Some East NY crip drug dealer gets dropped and you a get 1 Det on it for a couple days to bang on some doors , a kid has a fight and acts like an idiot and you have a multi year multi agency hunt with wire taps, DA assistance, multiple surveillance squads. A total joke and the LE supervisors should be fired immediately as funding this case allowed countless ODs and murders to happen elsewhere. Just wow and so sad
It's true, but nothing new. The DA's and FBI want headlines over quality results.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Jack Garcia aka Jack Falcone, the Fed who went undercover and got in good with Greg DePalma, said he went undercover on operations with dozens of other criminal organizations that mostly presented an overall greater danger to society than la Cosa Nostra, but the mob case he did got 1000x more notoriety and press than anything else he did. He said he worked on cases that led to busts of literal tons of cocaine, and they would get like one reporter calling about it. They took down DePalma (who was basically near death anyway) and a few dozen Gambinos and he said they got inundated and overwhelmed with media requests.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:24 pm Jack Garcia aka Jack Falcone, the Fed who went undercover and got in good with Greg DePalma, said he went undercover on operations with dozens of other criminal organizations that mostly presented an overall greater danger to society than la Cosa Nostra, but the mob case he did got 1000x more notoriety and press than anything else he did. He said he worked on cases that led to busts of literal tons of cocaine, and they would get like one reporter calling about it. They took down DePalma (who was basically near death anyway) and a few dozen Gambinos and he said they got inundated and overwhelmed with media requests.
Your right, But Lcn has been around for 100 plus years stealing, Murdering, Corrupting, Bribing ,Trafficking and still around , Theyve corrupted every level of society, Government, Community,Industries, Business, Political etc etc..
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:24 pm Jack Garcia aka Jack Falcone, the Fed who went undercover and got in good with Greg DePalma, said he went undercover on operations with dozens of other criminal organizations that mostly presented an overall greater danger to society than la Cosa Nostra, but the mob case he did got 1000x more notoriety and press than anything else he did. He said he worked on cases that led to busts of literal tons of cocaine, and they would get like one reporter calling about it. They took down DePalma (who was basically near death anyway) and a few dozen Gambinos and he said they got inundated and overwhelmed with media requests.
I'm surprised Garcia acknowledged it.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Federal judge, concerned for S.I. residents, detains Colombo crime family associate

Read more: https://www.silive.com/news/2019/10/rep ... ciate.html
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

looks like they may of had a few wired CI's

In the course of the investigation, the Office sought and obtained court-authorized wiretaps on three of the defendants’ telephones in 2018 and 2019 (the “Wiretaps”). In addition, one or more individuals have made consensual recordings of their meetings with certain of the defendants and those individuals may be called as witnesses at trial. As of today, the investigation is ongoing and several individuals whose communications were intercepted and whose conduct was discussed during those interceptions remain at liberty
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

I have a feeling the CIs are mostly loanshark customers or victims of extortion, since that’s where most of the charges center around.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com