More than a dozen locked up on gambling and extortion charges in staten island

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Jbravo
Straightened out

More than a dozen locked up on gambling and extortion charges in staten island

Post by Jbravo »

Feds did not comment on identities of the suspects but supposedly they will be arraigned in a couple days
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: More than a dozen locked up on gambling and extortion charges in staten island

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Good find. Hopefully this turns out to be at least a semi big mob bust.

https://www.silive.com/news/2019/10/sou ... sweep.html
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Jbravo
Straightened out

Re: More than a dozen locked up on gambling and extortion charges in staten island

Post by Jbravo »

Im in staten island..trying to put my ear to the street see whats up...if i find out I'll post it
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

I have a feeling maybe guys on the South Shore possibly Camuso and some Bonannos ...could be wrong. just my guess the way there been so much heat recently.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

wow. has to be mob related...staten island gambling and extortion. id be so surprised if it wasn't
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
john g
Prospect

Post by john g »

Colombo pinch
TwoPiece
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TwoPiece »

pretty sure this is it.. some colombo guys invovled

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/20 ... ansharking
StandUpGuy
Straightened out

Post by StandUpGuy »

Hahaha Amato crew a couple of days after gohnJotti made a thread about him.. coincidence.. I think not..
Please tell us who you really are...
StandUpGuy
Straightened out

Post by StandUpGuy »

Once again all the post about how young italian american dont want the life anymore, all are doctors,lawyers etc. There are no recruitment pools anymore are quit frankly total crap.. just look at the associate lists and their ages.
Its the same in maybe all the latest indictments across all families, you got tons of young italian americans as associates..
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

StandUpGuy wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:25 am Once again all the post about how young italian american dont want the life anymore, all are doctors,lawyers etc. There are no recruitment pools anymore are quit frankly total crap.. just look at the associate lists and their ages.
Its the same in maybe all the latest indictments across all families, you got tons of young italian americans as associates..
In general, the depletion of the recruiting pool on a national basis is absolutely true. But the New York metro area has always had the biggest pool to select from and obviously still does today. That doesn't mean it hasn't declined though, in both quantity and quality.
All roads lead to New York.
StandUpGuy
Straightened out

Post by StandUpGuy »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:31 am
StandUpGuy wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:25 am Once again all the post about how young italian american dont want the life anymore, all are doctors,lawyers etc. There are no recruitment pools anymore are quit frankly total crap.. just look at the associate lists and their ages.
In general, the depletion of the recruiting pool on a national basis is absolutely true. But the New York metro area has always had the biggest pool to select from and obviously still does today. That doesn't mean it hasn't declined though, in both quantity and quality.
All true.. but the recruitment pool in greater NYC and New Jersey its still quite significant and enough for keeping this ”thing” going for another couple of decades. There are still tons of young italian americans around the families as associates. In the NYC area.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Primo cassarino a gambino?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

must be his kid...hes 31
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

just cause you wish that to be doesn't make it true. a lot of these kids in the indictment have family in.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

Hilarious the GF put tracking device on an MTA bus

Very poor decision making by the Amatos regarding the alleged beating . Why wouldn’t Amato Jr handle this himself , he needed 3 guys to handle this ?? And now they are all jammed up with violence in a racketeering case , meaning real time for key figures in a key crew that was totally pointless . Do you know who my father is ?? Lol