A Bonanno Haunted House

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mafiastudent
Full Patched

A Bonanno Haunted House

Post by mafiastudent »

This might not belong here, but here it is anyway.

Truth or hoax?

https://nypost.com/2019/09/26/staten-is ... ob-murder/
Jbravo
Straightened out

Re: A Bonanno Haunted House

Post by Jbravo »

Yeah... McKelvey was killed because of his mouth...not the money as far as haunted who knows?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Bad way to go.
All roads lead to New York.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Why would you meet a guy, Or anybody in the Kreischer mansion ?? Mckelvey obviously wasn't much of a thinker
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

And Galestro gets out in a few years, Some a these guys got the luck of the draw, Should be in a box somewhere for no less than 50 to life !! Scummmmm !! Galestro is the one who got a beating by PJ pisciotti years back and was scared to death to step off his stoop over it lol....
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Im not sure but didnt Gino co operate along with Maggio?
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

Didn't Don cicale beat him for not coming in?
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Super wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:43 pm Didn't Don cicale beat him for not coming in?
I think so, Not too sure
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Jbravo wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:35 pm Im not sure but didnt Gino co operate along with Maggio?
Yea, He Cooperated with a few people against Joe black Young . I dont think it was Dominic cicale, I think it was another Cicale, Mike or Steve ? Not sure of the first name but dont think it was Dom, Could be wrong
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

It was stefan cicale..
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Maggio def flipped but not sure about Galestro...have any info on Galestro and his story?
Jbravo
Straightened out

Post by Jbravo »

Dom was Ginos skipper at the time i believe
potsnpans
Associate

Post by potsnpans »

mafiastudent wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:10 pm This might not belong here, but here it is anyway.

Truth or hoax?

I read an article quite awhile ago about some UPS driver who went there by mistake. He went up to the front door and before he could knock it opened by itself. When he tried to put the package on the inside of the door something grabbed him by the shirt collar and yanked him inside. The door slammed shut behind him and something he couldn't see because of the darkness gave him an ass beating the likes of which he never knew existed. He managed to get out of there and get back to the truck. He had a swollen eye a bloody nose swollen lips and a laceration on his forehead. Then he realized he left the package inside the house.
mafiastudent
Full Patched

Post by mafiastudent »

potsnpans wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:38 pm
mafiastudent wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:10 pm This might not belong here, but here it is anyway.

Truth or hoax?

I read an article quite awhile ago about some UPS driver who went there by mistake. He went up to the front door and before he could knock it opened by itself. When he tried to put the package on the inside of the door something grabbed him by the shirt collar and yanked him inside. The door slammed shut behind him and something he couldn't see because of the darkness gave him an ass beating the likes of which he never knew existed. He managed to get out of there and get back to the truck. He had a swollen eye a bloody nose swollen lips and a laceration on his forehead. Then he realized he left the package inside the house.

That's interesting. I'm going to have to look that up. There's a show (4 part series) coming out starting Friday on the Travel Channel about hauntings at houses of serial killers/murders committed there along the same vein as above. They're starting with HH Homes in Chicago. I haven't watched the screener yet, but I'm curious how they're going to play that because that hotel no longer exists. Maybe they're going to just talk about it before it burned down. But the entire thing sounds super interesting.

As long as we're talking about hauntings, one of my favorites is Hotel Cecil in CA. If you've never seen the video of the elevator girl (I forget her name). It's freaky.
rumbum
Prospect

Post by rumbum »

mafiastudent wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:01 pm
potsnpans wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 5:38 pm

Truth or hoax?

That's interesting. I'm going to have to look that up. There's a show (4 part series) coming out starting Friday on the Travel Channel about hauntings at houses of serial killers/murders committed there along the same vein as above. They're starting with HH Homes in Chicago. I haven't watched the screener yet, but I'm curious how they're going to play that because that hotel no longer exists. Maybe they're going to just talk about it before it burned down. But the entire thing sounds super interesting.

As long as we're talking about hauntings, one of my favorites is Hotel Cecil in CA. If you've never seen the video of the elevator girl (I forget her name). It's freaky.
I never heard of the elevator girl, well maybe I did but that one wasn't a ghost. But I did see the escalator boy. It is what looks to be a male apparition that goes up and down the same escalator at Grand Central Station in NYC. When you see it you can't tell if he missed his train or if he changed his mind and decided not to go. It's really something. All aboard!