Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AntComello
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by AntComello »

What a sack a shit. So Comello went to Cali’s house armed with a loaded gun, he backs into his car gets him outside and now he’s claiming that he felt threatened by Cali? Shit don’t even make sense. This kid is fucked
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

AntComello wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:22 am What a sack a shit. So Comello went to Cali’s house armed with a loaded gun, he backs into his car gets him outside and now he’s claiming that he felt threatened by Cali? Shit don’t even make sense. This kid is fucked
He’ll get what he has coming in prison
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

slimshady_007 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:45 am
AntComello wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:22 am What a sack a shit. So Comello went to Cali’s house armed with a loaded gun, he backs into his car gets him outside and now he’s claiming that he felt threatened by Cali? Shit don’t even make sense. This kid is fucked
He’ll get what he has coming in prison
I really hope he does
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

In court papers, defense lawyer Robert Gottlieb said Comello didn’t intend to kill Cali.

Rather, the defendant drove to his house to affect a citizen’s arrest on the mob boss.

He believed Cali “held a significant status in a worldwide criminal cabal bent on the destruction of American values and the American way of life,” a defense motions contends.

That alleged criminal conspiracy group is commonly referred to as the “Deep State.”

:lol:
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
bingo
Honorary Member

Post by bingo »

The sad shame of it is both lives were destroyed (Cali's and Comello's as well as their families) over absolutely nothing. While what happened and its consequences are permanent and cannot be reversed. What a sad and unnecessary waste.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Is Cali in heaven and will Comello go to hell?
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

Lupara wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:06 am Is Cali in heaven and will Comello go to hell?
It can't be said for sure. That will be up to the ultimate judge and I would submit that it's thoughts and ways are far different from ours. Who knows. As for me? I thank God for Purgatory.
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

bingo wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:19 am The sad shame of it is both lives were destroyed (Cali's and Comello's as well as their families) over absolutely nothing. While what happened and its consequences are permanent and cannot be reversed. What a sad and unnecessary waste.
The way you put it almost sounds like the stuff of a Greek or Shakespearean tragedy. Pietro Mascagni's one act opera Cavalleria Rusticana comes to mind. It is the opers/play that was in The Godfather Part III. The opera Michael Corleone's son performed in at the opera house in Sicily.

Cavalleria Rusticana by Pietro Mascagni
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavalleria_rusticana
kpjohnson
Associate

Post by kpjohnson »

Cacuzza wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:56 am
bingo wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:19 am The sad shame of it is both lives were destroyed (Cali's and Comello's as well as their families) over absolutely nothing. While what happened and its consequences are permanent and cannot be reversed. What a sad and unnecessary waste.
The way you put it almost sounds like the stuff of a Greek or Shakespearean tragedy. Pietro Mascagni's one act opera Cavalleria Rusticana comes to mind. It is the opers/play that was in The Godfather Part III. The opera Michael Corleone's son performed in at the opera house in Sicily.

Cavalleria Rusticana by Pietro Mascagni
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavalleria_rusticana
Cavalleria Rusticana (rustic chivalry) is nice. Mascagni's opera was a musical rendition of the short story by the same name (Cavalleria Rusticana) written by the Sicilian author of short stories Giovanni Verga. Very nice.
maloots
Honorary Member

Post by maloots »

Lupara wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:06 am Is Cali in heaven and will Comello go to hell?
Read Dante. His Divine Comedy possibly could explain it better for you.

Dante Alighieri
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dante_Alighieri

Divine Comedy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divine_Comedy
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Alleged mob-boss killer’s interrogation video

During the course of a three-and-a-half-hour interrogation, Anthony Comello told a detective he killed mob boss Francesco (Franky Boy) Cali outside the victim’s Staten Island home seven months ago because Cali threatened to have him killed after Comello hit his SUV on the street, it was revealed in court Wednesday.

Read more: https://www.silive.com/news/2019/10/all ... ounts.html
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

willychichi wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:32 pm Alleged mob-boss killer’s interrogation video

During the course of a three-and-a-half-hour interrogation, Anthony Comello told a detective he killed mob boss Francesco (Franky Boy) Cali outside the victim’s Staten Island home seven months ago because Cali threatened to have him killed after Comello hit his SUV on the street, it was revealed in court Wednesday.

Lol at when Comello said he was ordered by other monsters to kill cali. He’s playin the last card he has.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Does Comello have HIV or not, it wasn’t made clear in the article if this is one of his wild stories or if it’s true?
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

willychichi wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:32 pm Alleged mob-boss killer’s interrogation video

Was this before or after Cali shook his hand?
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

If I had aids and nothing to lose I'd probably kill a mob boss too. I mean, why not?