Chicago Outfit Soldier Sentenced

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Snakes
Full Patched

Re: Chicago Outfit Soldier Sentenced

Post by Snakes »

Bklyn21 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:36 am They had a ton of Intel on this guy Bobby Pannozzo, He was committing crimes left n right, Hes lucky he only got 18. This guy is as evil as they come, Had his own son committing crimes with and for him, And I think he was Vena's top active go to guy for everything and anything
Jeff Hollingshead was the guy who flipped and gave them a lot of intel on Panozzo.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Snakes wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:44 am
Bklyn21 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:36 am They had a ton of Intel on this guy Bobby Pannozzo, He was committing crimes left n right, Hes lucky he only got 18. This guy is as evil as they come, Had his own son committing crimes with and for him, And I think he was Vena's top active go to guy for everything and anything
Jeff Hollingshead was the guy who flipped and gave them a lot of intel on Panozzo.
Yes, Now I remember! Wasn't Hollingshead his Brother in law or something like that ? Or wasn't Hollingshead related, Or brother in law to Vena ? I dont remember all the specifics but he was very close to someone and it came as a big shock he flipped
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Snakes wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:32 am In news that seems to have flown under the radar, Jeffrey Sallet is moving on as head of Chicago's FBI office:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/cri ... story.html
;)

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4860&p=115107&hilit=Sallet#p115107
All roads lead to New York.
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:34 am Robbing a cartel- protected stash house on the south side is some risky shit. He’s lucky the cops got to him before the cartel. A lotta guys get killed over drug robberies in south Chicago.
The way I am reading it it dont actually say that. They wrote that Panozzi THOUGHT it was a cartel stash house but it was a unit owned by the j. Edgar hoovers who wired it for sound to entrap young italian americans into robbing it. It also dont say that the other robbery's that crew did were of other cartel drug stash houses. Just says robbery's.

JIGGS
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

JIGGS wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:26 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:34 am Robbing a cartel- protected stash house on the south side is some risky shit. He’s lucky the cops got to him before the cartel. A lotta guys get killed over drug robberies in south Chicago.
The way I am reading it it dont actually say that. They wrote that Panozzi THOUGHT it was a cartel stash house but it was a unit owned by the j. Edgar hoovers who wired it for sound to entrap young italian americans into robbing it. It also dont say that the other robbery's that crew did were of other cartel drug stash houses. Just says robbery's.

JIGGS
It was a stash house set up by the FBI. According to court documents, they avoided cartel stash houses.
JIGGS
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by JIGGS »

Snakes wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:42 am

JIGGS
It was a stash house set up by the FBI. According to court documents, they avoided cartel stash houses.
Makes a hell of a lot more sense they would take off some street punks stash than get over on the J. Pablo Escobars.

JIGGS
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

JIGGS
Either way robbing drug dealers is a risky business a lot of people get killed over that type of shit in Chicago
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Im pretty sure the guy that got his ear cut of by panozzo was in a cartel stash house.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

The article I posted a while back said this crew did a handful of “major rips” a year. This wasn’t their first rodeo as Moscone said they cut a guy’s ear off who told them he only spoke Spanish and they found out he understood what they were saying in English.

Maybe they avoided “Mexican cartel” stash houses but that doesn’t mean that the people the were robbing were nobodies. Apparently it was a street gang giving them tips on other street gang rivals. Anybody that has 44 keys, will no doubt kill you for it. Period.

This crew knew they were robbing serious people and had the balls to do it anyways. They deserve some credit here, this is real deal gangster shit.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Uncle Pete wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:45 pm The article I posted a while back said this crew did a handful of “major rips” a year. This wasn’t their first rodeo as Moscone said they cut a guy’s ear off who told them he only spoke Spanish and they found out he understood what they were saying in English.

Maybe they avoided “Mexican cartel” stash houses but that doesn’t mean that the people the were robbing were nobodies. Apparently it was a street gang giving them tips on other street gang rivals. Anybody that has 44 keys, will no doubt kill you for it. Period.

This crew knew they were robbing serious people and had the balls to do it anyways. They deserve some credit here, this is real deal gangster shit.
Exactly. And although we cannot verify if it was a mexican cartel/which one, I think people overhype them. Sure, in mexico i doubt anyone with a brain would fuck with those guys, but in the states, especially as far north as chicago, they dont have nearly the same capacity for violence. Sure they are still dangerous but you wont see decapitation videos with chainsaws like you see in mexico. They probably will pay some latino gang members to find you and shoot you, so not much of a difference. Panozzo is clearly a sick fuck, if anything other criminals might be scared of him.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Uncle Pete wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:45 pm The article I posted a while back said this crew did a handful of “major rips” a year. This wasn’t their first rodeo as Moscone said they cut a guy’s ear off who told them he only spoke Spanish and they found out he understood what they were saying in English.

It took me a while to find it but here is a post I made a few months back that goes into a lot of detail about the Panozzo crew:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4498&p=110584&hili ... uk#p110584
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Panozzo's father was a jewel thief who worked for Milwaukee Phil Alderisio - "Blind Louie" was his name. Panozzo ran with a rough crew and pals with Joe Bravieri who is doing life for murder - a lot of those Grand Avenue guys were big into drugs.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

SolarSolano wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:53 am Panozzo's father was a jewel thief who worked for Milwaukee Phil Alderisio - "Blind Louie" was his name. Panozzo ran with a rough crew and pals with Joe Bravieri who is doing life for murder - a lot of those Grand Avenue guys were big into drugs.
Bravieri and his constant companion Richard Zuniga were allegedly quite dangerous fellas, and story goes that back in the days Bravieri's older brother (or maybe father I dont remember) Arthur used to be involved in the burglary business for Willie Daddono.
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
SolarSolano
Full Patched

Post by SolarSolano »

Villain wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:27 am
SolarSolano wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:53 am Panozzo's father was a jewel thief who worked for Milwaukee Phil Alderisio - "Blind Louie" was his name. Panozzo ran with a rough crew and pals with Joe Bravieri who is doing life for murder - a lot of those Grand Avenue guys were big into drugs.
Bravieri and his constant companion Richard Zuniga were allegedly quite dangerous fellas, and story goes that back in the days Bravieri's older brother (or maybe father I dont remember) Arthur used to be involved in the burglary business for Willie Daddono.
Art Bravieri was the older brother - I thought he was with Grand Avenue under Alderisio - then Lombardo - maybe not though.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

SolarSolano wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:36 am
Villain wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:27 am
Art Bravieri was the older brother - I thought he was with Grand Avenue under Alderisio - then Lombardo - maybe not though.
Who knows maybe you're right since a lot of burglars from the 1960s constantly worked under different crews. Daddono, Alderisio, Caruso, Cerone, all were involved in the burglary business at the time.
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10