Outfit Associate dies before sentencing

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Confederate
Full Patched

Re: Outfit Associate dies before sentencing

Post by Confederate »

Wiseguy wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:32 pm
Moscone65 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:08 pm
Frank wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:14 pm Nothing really will change, until we find out if they have been making new members. Isn't Magnifichi the only confirmed member under 60 years old, and he is on the shelf.
Isn’t Paul Carparelli made and like in his 50’s or something

https://gangsterreport.com/chicago-mobs ... rew-siege/
Carpelli has never been confirmed to be made anywhere.
Carparelli was simply a muscle for hire guy who then hired a guy named George Brown to help collect a debt for Mickey Davis. Brown was an F.B.I. Informant.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

It's funny we never hear anything about the Sarno loyalists that made waves with existing members about 6 years ago. Remember Solly DeLaurentis had to settle the dispute.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Frank wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:30 pm It's funny we never hear anything about the Sarno loyalists that made waves with existing members about 6 years ago. Remember Solly DeLaurentis had to settle the dispute.
Do you remember who actually said that happened? Was it the "Feds" or was it "Gangster Report" ? Big difference.

I know the Feds said Sarno was a Boss, but IMO, that further shows how downhill the Outfit was to have a guy like him be the "Boss". He seemed about 100 rungs BELOW someone like Giancana, Auippa, Cerone, DiFronzo. It's almost like the Outfit was so desperate that this big fat juice collector was made Boss because there was no one else available. That's the first thing that comes to mind every time I hear his name mentioned. lol
Jeff
Straightened out

Post by Jeff »

Frank wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:14 pm Nothing really will change, until we find out if they have been making new members. Isn't Magnifichi the only confirmed member under 60 years old, and he is on the shelf.
Is Nicholas Ferriola still active? I haven't heard his name since he was sentenced in the Family Secrets trial.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Jeff wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:37 pm
Is Nicholas Ferriola still active? I haven't heard his name since he was sentenced in the Family Secrets trial.
Not sure, I don't believe he was ever made. Definitely not at the time of Family Secrets.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Tbh we don’t know who could be made at this point because there hasn’t been an in the know informant since family secrets almost 15 years ago. That’s a long time, I wouldn’t be surprised if there were atleast 2-3 making ceremonies with a few guys each since then. In general we don’t know much about Chicago. Very secretive compared to New York and especially the gavones in philly.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Moscone65 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:09 pm Tbh we don’t know who could be made at this point because there hasn’t been an in the know informant since family secrets almost 15 years ago. That’s a long time, I wouldn’t be surprised if there were atleast 2-3 making ceremonies with a few guys each since then. In general we don’t know much about Chicago. Very secretive compared to New York and especially the gavones in philly.
The Family Secrets Trial ended 12 years ago. I would be very surprised if they made anybody. The pattern of the higher level smart guys in the Outfit was to back away and let it die a slow death. There has been no reason to see that has changed in any way no matter how much some people wish it would change. You don't hear much about Chicago because very little is happening. There is no other reason.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

And Chicago is hardly a secretive group. They are one of the most brazen and in your face families of all time. They wer constantly in the news and have had more media coverage than any other family.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Let’s agree to disagree then
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Moscone65 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:23 am Let’s agree to disagree then
I'm kinda in the middle, but knowing that it has slowed down,and could be alot different than it used to be. If they have made guys fairly recently, do they still have a ceremony or does their Capo just say I put in for your membership and the bosses approved it. But what's certain time will tell and it will tell in the not so distant future. Your right in the fact LE has them as a viable family.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:22 am And Chicago is hardly a secretive group. They are one of the most brazen and in your face families of all time. They were constantly in the news and have had more media coverage than any other family.

Pogo
Sarno hiring bikers to "bomb" a legitimate poker machine company and Panozzo with his small crew of government informants "robbing" a drug stash house set up by the F.B.I. are about as brazen as you can get. Nothing secretive about it. The Feds knew every move in advance.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Confederate wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:46 pm
Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:22 am And Chicago is hardly a secretive group. They are one of the most brazen and in your face families of all time. They were constantly in the news and have had more media coverage than any other family.

Pogo
Sarno hiring bikers to "bomb" a legitimate poker machine company and Panozzo with his small crew of government informants "robbing" a drug stash house set up by the F.B.I. are about as brazen as you can get. Nothing secretive about it. The Feds knew every move in advance.
Sarno was secret enough to avoid getting indicted for the zizzo hit.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:32 pm
Confederate wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:46 pm

Pogo
Sarno was secret enough to avoid getting indicted for the zizzo hit.
Nobody really knows the full story of the Zizzo hit. Doesn't matter, Sarno is rotting in Jail anyway. Despite anyone's cheerleading for the Chicago Outfit Football team, They're in the last part of the 4rth Quarter down 21-0. Doesn't look good at all.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Frank wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:22 am
I'm kinda in the middle, but knowing that it has slowed down,and could be alot different than it used to be. If they have made guys fairly recently, do they still have a ceremony or does their Capo just say I put in for your membership and the bosses approved it. But what's certain time will tell and it will tell in the not so distant future. Your right in the fact LE has them as a viable family.
I agree frank
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Frank wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:22 am
They are a viable family but more on par with the few other remaining small, weak families outside New York, i.e New Jersey, New England, and Philadelphia.
All roads lead to New York.