Outfit Associate dies before sentencing

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

cavita
Full Patched

Outfit Associate dies before sentencing

Post by cavita »

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Re: Outfit Associate dies before sentencing

Post by slimshady_007 »

I wonder what the whole story was with the November 2016 murder that Russell was implicated in.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:47 pm I wonder what the whole story was with the November 2016 murder that Russell was implicated in.
That, I'm sure, has died on the vine.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

cavita wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:58 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:47 pm I wonder what the whole story was with the November 2016 murder that Russell was implicated in.
The guy he moved or something.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

This guy was a legend. It’s a shame Chicago doesn’t have more of a following on this forum I would sure love to know more. Then again there isn’t as much info about them out there.
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:04 pm
cavita wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:58 pm
The guy he moved or something.

Pogo
I should not have to come to you, hat in hand, reminding you of your duty to that man.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Mason_dixon wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:16 pm It’s a shame Chicago doesn’t have more of a following on this forum I would sure love to know more. Then again there isn’t as much info about them out there.
The Outfit was way more interesting before 1985. The late 80's was the beginning of the end. The 90's was a complete disaster. Now, here we are in 2019, 12 years after the Family Secrets Trial, and there really is nothing to discuss of interest unless we want to talk about something from many years ago. The remaining guys in the Outfit should quit and back away completely if they are smart. The dumb ones who want to continue should save the taxpayers some money and just drive themselves to Jail.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Confederate wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:56 am
Mason_dixon wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:16 pm It’s a shame Chicago doesn’t have more of a following on this forum I would sure love to know more. Then again there isn’t as much info about them out there.
The Outfit was way more interesting before 1985. The late 80's was the beginning of the end. The 90's was a complete disaster. Now, here we are in 2019, 12 years after the Family Secrets Trial, and there really is nothing to discuss of interest unless we want to talk about something from many years ago. The remaining guys in the Outfit should quit and back away completely if they are smart. The dumb ones who want to continue should save the taxpayers some money and just drive themselves to Jail.
....or al least call Uber! 😝
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

Confederate wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:56 am
Haha it’s that little going on now ? I hear arguments going both ways. I actually am really interested in the 90s till today era but like you said maybe they don’t do much anymore... idk tho they did whack their underboss in 2006 that would lead one to believe there is still something worth killing for...
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

https://themafia.news/2019/05/04/chicag ... mob-probe/
From the looks of it, the outfit still seems active and willing to whack people.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:32 am https://themafia.news/2019/05/04/chicag ... mob-probe/
From the looks of it, the outfit still seems active and willing to whack people.
Nice find.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Gangster Report. :roll:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Nothing really will change, until we find out if they have been making new members. Isn't Magnifichi the only confirmed member under 60 years old, and he is on the shelf.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Frank wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:14 pm Nothing really will change, until we find out if they have been making new members. Isn't Magnifichi the only confirmed member under 60 years old, and he is on the shelf.
Isn’t Paul Carparelli made and like in his 50’s or something

https://gangsterreport.com/chicago-mobs ... rew-siege/
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Moscone65 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:08 pm
Frank wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:14 pm Nothing really will change, until we find out if they have been making new members. Isn't Magnifichi the only confirmed member under 60 years old, and he is on the shelf.
Isn’t Paul Carparelli made and like in his 50’s or something

https://gangsterreport.com/chicago-mobs ... rew-siege/
Carpelli has never been confirmed to be made anywhere.
All roads lead to New York.