How Many Mafia Families Were There? 20,24,26???

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Re: How Many Mafia Families Were There? 20,24,26???

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

Yeah you stupid groupie punk I said all along the Genovese is the most powerful today.

I said that Chicago and the Gambinos were the most powerful in the 60's and 70s, and they were. So learn how to read.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:23 pm Yes you do have a stake in it. You're a groupie. You're in the Genovese Bee Hive.
If you go back to the history of my threads, I have never been involved in an argument between the Genovese family in Chicago and now you’re throwing darts trying to hit a target when you’re not even close. I’ve had many battles but never over Chicago in New York. You’ve been outed, it’s much easier to admit it and put your tail between your legs and walk away then to destroy any shred of credibility you may have. Do you like the Beatles?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:25 pm Yeah you stupid groupie punk I said all along the Genovese is the most powerful today.

I said that Chicago and the Gambinos were the most powerful in the 60's and 70s, and they were. So learn how to read.
OakasFan, out of curiosity, what do you mean when you say the Genovese were smart to hold onto the “vice” rackets. All families held onto “vice” rackets, in fact the Bonannos and Colombos have historically been more “vice”-oriented than the Genoveses in that the Bonannos and Colombo’s have been less involved with unions and more involved with typical blue-collar “vice” rackets.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Outed as what?

The Beatles? Their early stuff.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:25 pm Yeah you stupid groupie punk I said all along the Genovese is the most powerful today.

And I never said that Chicago is more powerful, you should learn how to fucking read as well. I haven’t got into any dialogue regarding Chicago and New York. Your breath stinks from the diarrhea that’s coming out of it, don’t embarrass yourself any further, there’s no need to do that. Some of your other brothers from GBB come on here and I would hate to see you embarrassed with them.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

ooh fuck I'm scared. Don't embarrass me!
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:30 pm Outed as what?

OakasFan, can you please answer my previous question.

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Yeah, you know, songs like We All Live in a Yellow Submarine? You a fan?

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Hey gotti, shut the fuck up.

There's your answer.

And how are you tonight?
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Nah. I like the earlier pop Beatles. I used to like the hippy stuff but it got kind of played out. Have nothing against it. Just the sounds of the earlier Beatles stuff is better. Say, what the fuck is your point?
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:32 pm

OakasFan, can you please answer my previous question.
You asked him Gotti, Get ready for nonsense
Last edited by JCB1977 on Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Tony Accardo taught the world how to eat. Got two presidents elected.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:33 pm Hey gotti, shut the fuck up.

There's your answer.

And how are you tonight?
I asked a legitimate question. What makes you say the Genovese family “held onto” vice rackets in comparison to families such as the Bonannos and Colombos, who have historically been much more “vice”/blue collar in nature.

maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:10 pm Chicago had an empire in the 60's and 70's that is unmatched since, by any city.

New York's bosses were in discos or walking around in robes talking to themselves. Ha.

Your a farmer!
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:33 pm Hey gotti, shut the fuck up.

There's your answer.

And how are you tonight?
Sounds to me like you don’t have one shred of intelligence to respond to a simple question. Please share your knowledge and answer a simple question, you seem to be astute with everything

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP