How Many Mafia Families Were There? 20,24,26???

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: How Many Mafia Families Were There? 20,24,26???

Post by JCB1977 »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:00 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:57 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:50 pm The fact that Grouchy knows about Furio, a poster way before his time, says to me that he’s gotta be a troll, probably OakasFan.
No doubt! Plus, the way that he attacked myself and wiseguy means that he has been on this form before. Grouchy’s asshole is as tight as a nuns cunt. Gets his panties in a bunch real quick. Easily rattled. Short fuse. You can’t have a discussion with him when he goes bipolar. And somebody with a couple hundred posts couldn’t possibly know Furio unless he is a GBB or a shelved former member.
I didn't know your mother was a nun.
Dude, mother jokes expired in third grade. Take a Midol
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

Without the Jews the New York Italian mob would have never advanced beyond extorting shoeshine stands.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

maxiestern11 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:03 pm
Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:53 pm Just ban me. This place is bullshit. I broke the number one rule. Never ever question the Genovese family's unmatched power in the history of mankind.

No discussion here. Just a Genovese fan blog where a Beyonce Bee Hive of Genovese groupies will come after you if you discuss families who matched their power in the past.

Grouchy, I think your blind. THAT aid not the way it is! But this Chicago bullshit you try to put forth is just that, BULLSHIT!
-
Chicago was a great crew back in the day, for many decades I might add...... in truth they’re hanging by their balls in recent years. Almost kaput from what I see. But even at their peak.... Chicago could never out do the NYC borgata’s. In fact, Chicago worked in conjunction with them as a necessity. NY is NY.... period!
-
And the LUCIANO/GENOVESE crew, as well as, the ANASTASIA/GAMBINO crew, The GAGLIANO/LUCCHESE crew, the PROFACI/COLOMBO crew and the BONANNO crew individually and collectively WERE powerhouses and THE COMMISSION!...... NATIONWIDE! ..... overseeing everybody and every rackets across the nation (Chicago included)..... Chicago was autonomous 90%, but even they played ball with NY!
-
To talk anything else..... hardheadedly I might add, is to
Make yourself like foolish, and very uninformed!
What is Chicago live in a bubble? As LE cracked down on NY, so did they in Chicago..... just the fact that Chicago is half defunct and although banged up a bit, ALL the NYC crews are still operating (although admittedly far from full strength nowadays) is proof enough where the true strength always was!..... NYC had the staying power! Most other families, Chicago included, did not!
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Chicago had an empire in the 60's and 70's that is unmatched since, by any city.

New York's bosses were in discos or walking around in robes talking to themselves. Ha.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: How Many Mafia Families Were There? 20,24,26???

Post by Lupara »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote:
JCB1977 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:22 pm @Grouchy Sinatra.

You would have loved Furio, his posts were pure entertainment. You two would have become fast friends. ;)
Furio is known to make things up so clearly this is your implication about me as well. You and Wiseguy are a couple of punks. The Genovese were not the most powerful family in America between Costello's retirement and the downfall of the Gambinos. It will also pain you two cosa nostra groupies to know that everything the Italian mafia knew about racketeering they learned from the Jews.
I knew it! You're an Ethiopian Jew from Chicago.

JCB was only cordial to you, Wiseguy was the one attacking you with his army of facts, as he usually does. Of all his forum battles, he has only lost decisively, and that was against me during the great battle of Buffalo's existance but even there he won't back down and keeps on fighting even when his forces are depleting due to attrition and a lack of FBI reinforcement statements. There he's like Hitler during the battle of Berlin, but against you, he's like Hitler just about to invade France.
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

I think he's just like Hitler.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:08 pm Without the Jews the New York Italian mob would have never advanced beyond extorting shoeshine stands.
Again, thank you for your astute observation. Nobody on this board would have figured that out if you didn’t bring it to our attention. You made black hand forum history and I can’t thank you enough for that contribution. Not only are you an expert on the Italian mob but your knowledge with the Jewish Syndicate is vastly above the average bear. You’ve been exposed, and now you’re persona non grata. Usually Lithium and seroquel Can treat what you have.

Do you know Don Belissimo? Aka Chicago? You too should get in touch with one another, I can put video cameras around it and we can all be millionaires watching the two of you go back-and-forth. Thanks again for the sideshow homie.
Last edited by JCB1977 on Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Is he another person who upset you by saying the Genovese family wasn't always the most powerful family?
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Re: RE: Re: How Many Mafia Families Were There? 20,24,26???

Post by JCB1977 »

Lupara wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:11 pm
Grouchy Sinatra wrote:
JCB1977 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:22 pm @Grouchy Sinatra.

You would have loved Furio, his posts were pure entertainment. You two would have become fast friends. ;)
Furio is known to make things up so clearly this is your implication about me as well. You and Wiseguy are a couple of punks. The Genovese were not the most powerful family in America between Costello's retirement and the downfall of the Gambinos. It will also pain you two cosa nostra groupies to know that everything the Italian mafia knew about racketeering they learned from the Jews.
I knew it! You're an Ethiopian Jew from Chicago.

JCB was only cordial to you, Wiseguy was the one attacking you with his army of facts, as he usually does. Of all his forum battles, he has only lost decisively, and that was against me during the great battle of Buffalo's existance but even there he won't back down and keeps on fighting even when his forces are depleting due to attrition and a lack of FBI reinforcement statements. There he's like Hitler during the battle of Berlin, but against you, he's like Hitler just about to invade France.
:lol:

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:08 pm Without the Jews the New York Italian mob would have never advanced beyond extorting shoeshine stands.
Now I see and understand what the guys on the forum meant by a “troll”...... you just wanna be an asshole! And troublemaker!.... and fuck up nice threads.
-
NO SENSE in anybody even conversing with you, because your an idiot! ...... and jerk-off!
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Another Genovese fun fact.

Matty the Horse got his nickname from one of his gay bars.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:16 pm Is he another person who upset you by saying the Genovese family wasn't always the most powerful family?
No, like I stated earlier, I have no stake in the argument between New York and Chicago, I never have and I never well. I just think that you and Chicago would’ve been a great couple. Teaming the two of you together would have been pure entertainment. Throw Furio into the mix and it’s a recipe for the black hand bloopers

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Yes you do have a stake in it. You're a groupie. You're in the Genovese Bee Hive.
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

OakasFan, tell us about how every high-ranking Mafia member is an undercover informer while you’re at it.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:19 pm Another Genovese fun fact.

Matty the Horse got his nickname from one of his gay bars.
Have a good evening man, take another snort of whatever it is you ingested, regroup and go back to GBB. And keep in mind that the Genovese family is still going strong well Chicago is on life-support and soon will be nothing more than remnants Running some operations not kicking up to anybody. At the end of the day, they managed to fuck it all up ;)

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP