How Many Mafia Families Were There? 20,24,26???

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

maxiestern11
Full Patched

Re: How Many Mafia Families Were There? 20,24,26???

Post by maxiestern11 »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:34 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:22 pm @Grouchy Sinatra.

You would have loved Furio, his posts were pure entertainment. You two would have become fast friends. ;)
Furio is known to make things up so clearly this is your implication about me as well. You and Wiseguy are a couple of punks. The Genovese were not the most powerful family in America between Costello's retirement and the downfall of the Gambinos. It will also pain you two cosa nostra groupies to know that everything the Italian mafia knew about racketeering they learned from the Jews.
You’ve lost your mind! Lol 🤯
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:38 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:26 pm
Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:35 pm Oh, a bunch of New York guys think a New York family was always the most powerful. Breaking news.
Feel free to quote any Chicago guys saying the same thing about the Outfit.

*crickets*
Well I could say Gus Russo and William Roemer but then you'll just discredit them even though the hacks you named from New York don't have any more credibility than they do, so what's the point?

It's just a waste of time arguing with people like you and JCB. You guys have an agenda and you'll stick to it. The Italian mob in New York runs NATO, the World Bank, NASA, and The Death Star. And anyone who argues otherwise is just a novice idiot who watches too many documentaries.
I’ve never had any dialogue with you ever, if you go back in this thread I have been completely out of the disagreement between the two of you, I welcomed you to the board and just tried to explain to you that wiseguy has been a great contributor for many years. Again, your paranoia and anxiety is getting the best of you. Bill Roemer is worse than Furio. You’ll enjoy this one, he can’t even get historical facts correct. https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct- ... story.html
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Post by Grouchy Sinatra »

JCB1977 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:43 pm
Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:34 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:22 pm @Grouchy Sinatra.

You would have loved Furio, his posts were pure entertainment. You two would have become fast friends. ;)
Furio is known to make things up so clearly this is your implication about me as well. You and Wiseguy are a couple of punks. The Genovese were not the most powerful family in America between Costello's retirement and the downfall of the Gambinos. It will also pain you two cosa nostra groupies to know that everything the Italian mafia knew about racketeering they learned from the Jews.
Punks? I was referring to Furio fucking up a cup of coffee, I think you and him would have had some entertaining arguments. I could see you get excited and paranoid at the same time. You shouldn’t assume anything, haven’t you heard? I’m aware of the Jews, but thank you kindly for a revelation that I never would have put together in a million years. How in the fuck did you come up with that groundbreaking newsflash? Jews? Organized crime? No fucking way! And I could assure you that the Calabrians and Neapolitans didn’t copy the Jewish Syndicate’s business model nor work with any Jews. The Jews worked mostly with Sicilian LCN within the origins of OC. No need to get manic Grouchy, it’s not worth it homie.
Fuck you. And Wiseguy.

Neither of you can have a discussion without making things personal. You're both punks. Message board gangsters. Mob groupies.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

The fact that Grouchy knows about Furio, a poster way before his time, says to me that he’s gotta be a troll, probably OakasFan.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

Just ban me. This place is bullshit. I broke the number one rule. Never ever question the Genovese family's unmatched power in the history of mankind.

No discussion here. Just a Genovese fan blog where a Beyonce Bee Hive of Genovese groupies will come after you if you discuss families who matched their power in the past.
Glick told author Nicholas Pileggi that he expected to meet a banker-type individual, but instead, he found Alvin Baron to be a gruff, tough-talking cigar-chomping Teamster who greeted him with, “What the fuck do you want?”
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

And there are some dumb white rubes discussing politics here that's for sure. Two right wing terrorists in the making, future mass shooters Confederate and Pogo. Wouldn't be surprised if you guys get a visit from the feds soon about their bullshit.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

gohnjotti wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:50 pm The fact that Grouchy knows about Furio, a poster way before his time, says to me that he’s gotta be a troll, probably OakasFan.
No doubt! Plus, the way that he attacked myself and wiseguy means that he has been on this forum before. Grouchy’s asshole is as tight as a nuns cunt. Gets his panties in a bunch real quick. Easily rattled. Short fuse. You can’t have a discussion with him when he goes bipolar. And somebody with a couple hundred posts couldn’t possibly know Furio unless he is a GBB or a shelved former member.
Last edited by JCB1977 on Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:53 pm Just ban me. This place is bullshit. I broke the number one rule. Never ever question the Genovese family's unmatched power in the history of mankind.

No discussion here. Just a Genovese fan blog where a Beyonce Bee Hive of Genovese groupies will come after you if you discuss families who matched their power in the past.
I might have to use that quote for my new moniker. Thanks grouchy! Go back to GBB and spew your non-researched and delusional hypothesis over there. It’s more your speed. Good day sir, you are a gentleman and a true scholar. ;)

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

JCB1977 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:57 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:50 pm The fact that Grouchy knows about Furio, a poster way before his time, says to me that he’s gotta be a troll, probably OakasFan.
No doubt! Plus, the way that he attacked myself and wiseguy means that he has been on this form before. Grouchy’s asshole is as tight as a nuns cunt. Gets his panties in a bunch real quick. Easily rattled. Short fuse. You can’t have a discussion with him when he goes bipolar. And somebody with a couple hundred posts couldn’t possibly know Furio unless he is a GBB or a shelved former member.
I didn't know your mother was a nun.
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

JCB1977 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:00 pm
Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:53 pm Just ban me. This place is bullshit. I broke the number one rule. Never ever question the Genovese family's unmatched power in the history of mankind.

I might have to use that quote for my new moniker. Thanks grouchy! Go back to GBB and spew your non-researched and delusional hypothesis over there. It’s more your speed. Good day sir, you are a gentleman and a true scholar. ;)
And you're a punk. You know it too.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Grouchy, I think your blind. THAT aid not the way it is! But this Chicago bullshit you try to put forth is just that, BULLSHIT!
-
Chicago was a great crew back in the day, for many decades I might add...... in truth they’re hanging by their balls in recent years. Almost kaput from what I see. But even at their peak.... Chicago could never out do the NYC borgata’s. In fact, Chicago worked in conjunction with them as a necessity. NY is NY.... period!
-
And the LUCIANO/GENOVESE crew, as well as, the ANASTASIA/GAMBINO crew, The GAGLIANO/LUCCHESE crew, the PROFACI/COLOMBO crew and the BONANNO crew individually and collectively WERE powerhouses and THE COMMISSION!...... NATIONWIDE! ..... overseeing everybody and every rackets across the nation (Chicago included)..... Chicago was autonomous 90%, but even they played ball with NY!
-
To talk anything else..... hardheadedly I might add, is to
Make yourself like foolish, and very uninformed!
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:55 pm And there are some dumb white rubes discussing politics here that's for sure. Two right wing terrorists in the making, future mass shooters Confederate and Pogo. Wouldn't be surprised if you guys get a visit from the feds soon about their bullshit.
You're. a scum bag and a cunt. Now you are trying to silence people with vailed threats of calling the FBI. You want out of your way here and in most other threads you are on to get people angry, then when they respond you pull this shit. Pogo and Confederate might say things you don't like, but you are worse.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:55 pm And there are some dumb white rubes discussing politics here that's for sure. Two right wing terrorists in the making, future mass shooters Confederate and Pogo. Wouldn't be surprised if you guys get a visit from the feds soon about their bullshit.
For a guy with 200 posts you seem to think you know everything about them? How long of you been trolling Homie? Did Saul spank you recently and you decided to come over here with your bipolar tendencies? Why would you just attack two posters that you know nothing about? Unless you’ve been trolling all along. Thanks for coming tell Saul we said hello. It maybe possible that you could be the wild Indian.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Grouchy Sinatra
Full Patched

lol. look at that. One MAGA terrorist is already getting scared.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Grouchy Sinatra wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:01 pm
JCB1977 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:00 pm

And you're a punk. You know it too.
I’m not a punk I just recognize a troll when I see one, now go get your fucking shine box :mrgreen:

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP