Anthony Arilotta Lemonade

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Anthony Arilotta Lemonade

Post by chubby »

Here’s exactly what’s printed on the fbi report word for work.

Ape coal agent Clint Hedges . While conducting surveillance at the red rose pizzaria . 1060 Kain street , Springfield, mass. Was approached by Adolfo Bruno. Bruno is familiar with the identity of special agent Hedges and initiated the following conversation with him on February 12, 2002.
Bruno welcomes SA Hedges to the restaurant and questioned why the writer was there. Writer advised that he had stopped by to see who was attending the Luis Garcia election party. Bruno laughed and advised “ Cliff you work too much I don’t really know Garcia, but hear he is a good guy . Bruno stated that he was only stopping by to get a pizza and not attending the party.
After general conversation about his family and former agents Mike Smith and Charlie Mononagle , Bruno thanked thanked writer for how writer treated him during several of Bruno’s arrests. Bruno stated that he is working hard at the restaurant, and getting prepared for golf, as he was planning a trip to Florida in the near future.
Bruno questioned writer about the ongoing investigation by the fbi targeting the city, and why the fbi was not targeting the Puerto Rican drug dealers in the South End. “This type of investigation is giving my son Victor some bad press and now no one wants to go downtown with the gangs and the recent fights. Bruno went on to state “ if you guys would turn your heads for a few weeks we would take care of them.” Bruno reminisced about the old days “ Cliff, I can remember when we could leave our doors open and not worry about our woman, not anymore .”
Bruno advised that he was no longer involved in gambling, “too much work. He advised that he was just involved in the restaurant as he anticipates business doubling once the hall of fame opens.
Bruno questioned writer if he should talk to Anthony Ardolino as Bruno was aware he was a main target of the fbi’s investigation. Bruno stated that Andolinos father was a good guy, but his sons were “wannabe gangsters”. Writer advised Bruno that this was not a good idea . Bruno stated “ if I see him I will talk to him, he is getting too big for his own good .” Once again writer advised Bruno not to do this. Bruno smiles and acknowledged SA Hedges request.
Writer then asked if Bruno had any thoughts on Baba Scibelli and Emilio Fusco, Bruno advised he did not care for Fusco as he was with Carmine (manzi), and was “made” while Bruno was in jail. “ it’s not like the old days Cliff , he should not have done that when I was away... Fusco is a hothead, and I hear you have some bad tapes of him talking. A lot of shit”. “He is too young and needs to learn how to respect people”. Writer noticed as Bruno talked about Fusco he shook his head as in disgust. Bruno went on to state that he thought BAba might have a problem with the machines.
Writer advised Bruno that he had received information during a recent interview, which may indicate that there has been or currently is a threat against Bruno’s life. Writer explained to Bruno that he is obligated to advise Bruno regarding information that may be life threatening to Bruno. Writer advised that Chris Berte, ( Bruno acknowledged he knew Berte was in the witness protection program and referred to Berte as “a RAT” for the government) and Carmine Manzi wanted to put a hit on Bruno, Manzi wanted to take over Bruno’s business, and that the two of them never got along . Writer advised Bruno he was telling him this information, as writer believed that the threat was real and current. Bruno acknowledged the information and thanked writer for telling him.
As Bruno was attempting to leave an elder white male walked up, Bruno introduced him to writer as “Fitz”. Writer later learned that “Fitz” is Fasto Zabani. After saying goodbye to writer, Bruno went to the bar and was observed utilizing the cordless telephone behind the bar for 10-15 minutes. Bruno subsequently departed the location..

Ok so that’s word for word the whole actual fbi document that they went waiving around .
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Looks like he did a 30 minute radio interview.

https://971theticket.radio.com/media/au ... d-out-life
All roads lead to New York.
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

The above link wiseguy posted is from my podcast. We did this intv. before the recent run in with the law.

The podcast is through Entercom (formerly CBSRadio) and is called Original Gangsters or just The OG. I think you guys will like it (even those who aren't my biggest fans lol) because of the guests.

Scott Burnstein