Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by CabriniGreen »

Did Manning ever explain the Papalia Rizzuto connection?

Because the more I think about it, honestly the less sense it makes.... still waiting....
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Has Manning stopped posting?
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

B. wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:43 pm The RCMP allegedly found documents from Project Colisee in Domenico Violi's home during their raid. Would be curious what exactly he had on the case.

Violi was connected to Buffalo since before 2002? And yet he was only recently made in 2015.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Chris Christie wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:55 am
B. wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:43 pm The RCMP allegedly found documents from Project Colisee in Domenico Violi's home during their raid. Would be curious what exactly he had on the case.

Violi was connected to Buffalo since before 2002? And yet he was only recently made in 2015.
Maybe this was part of the 'trying to rebuild the family' that fucking avi Chris :lol: :lol:
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

TommyGambino wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:03 am
Chris Christie wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:55 am

Maybe this was part of the 'trying to rebuild the family' that fucking avi Chris :lol: :lol:
That's what I'm wondering. Maybe Buffalo was officially dormant and they weren't making new members until 2014/5. Which brings us back to why it was done, who instigated it and who proceeded with it. I have a hard time believing that Falzone was Buffalo's Andy Russo.

Violi "well-connected" to Buffalo? Sounds like the Canadian side considered Buffalo an entity.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

CabriniGreen wrote:Did Manning ever explain the Papalia Rizzuto connection?

Because the more I think about it, honestly the less sense it makes.... still waiting....
Not to my knowledge. He said he would within a few days but I guess he's been busy or perhaps he changed his mind. Hope he still does because that was quite the revelation for me.
mobinfiltrator
Straightened out

Post by mobinfiltrator »

Lupara wrote:

Not to my knowledge. He said he would within a few days but I guess he's been busy or perhaps he changed his mind. Hope he still does because that was quite the revelation for me.
Gimme a couple of days, guys. Not being rude but just in the middle of trying to sell our house, and selling my wifes business. And everything came together.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

mobinfiltrator wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:16 am
Lupara wrote:

Gimme a couple of days, guys. Not being rude but just in the middle of trying to sell our house, and selling my wifes business. And everything came together.

Good luck with both bud. We appreciate your contributions.
We’re not going anywhere 😉
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:11 am
mobinfiltrator wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:16 am
Lupara wrote:

Good luck with both bud. We appreciate your contributions.
We’re not going anywhere 😉
https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/r ... d=31042591
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Interesting article Stroccos.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

How certain was it that Leonard “nard “ falzone was the boss ? Is it possible he was the underboss and Todaro jr was in charge
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Lupara »

mobinfiltrator wrote:
Lupara wrote:

Sure thing man.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Stroccos wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:45 am How certain was it that Leonard “nard “ falzone was the boss ? Is it possible he was the underboss and Todaro jr was in charge
I I believe that came from a 2013 NF Reporter article. It stated:

“According to the FBI, Leonard “The Calzone” Falzone took over as acting boss of the family when Todaro stepped down in 2006, after years of serving as an enforcer, hit man and finally a capo in the organization. Falzone has of course denied this.

Still, the feds say Falzone was ultimately named consigliere to the Buffalo family in 1987.”

http://www.niagarafallsreporter.com/Sto ... letti.html

However, Ron Fino wrote the following in his book about the same time:

“Leonard Falzone: Enforcer for the Todaro Family. Some say he is the current boss but I believe it is Joe Todaro Sr. and that Leonard is fronting for him.”

The 2006 FBI chart doesn’t indicate Falzone is in the administration. But who knows, he could have been promoted after the chart was made. Be interesting to compare it to a later chart.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

Stroccos wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:45 am How certain was it that Leonard “nard “ falzone was the boss ? Is it possible he was the underboss and Todaro jr was in charge
Todaro Jr. was consistently listed as underboss since the mid 80's until 2006 when official sources dry up. Falzone, according to FBI and court documents, was listed as the consigliere/counselor in 1987, 1994, 1999. The period between 2006-2015 is very obscure at this point. There's nothing definite on what happened with the family's administration after Todaro Sr.'s death until the Violi tapes.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

So the Falzone boss thing didn't come from scott burnstein like pogo claimed